[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you were part of a team of superheroes/villains, what would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

File: pants, panties and cyborg.jpg (474KB, 703x540px) Image search: [Google]
pants, panties and cyborg.jpg
474KB, 703x540px
If you were part of a team of superheroes/villains, what would be your superpower and gimmick? Anything Superman class or allows you to solo the oppositions is voided.
>>
>>84984470
Power amplifier, buffing the rest of the team.
>>
>>84984538
I think I'd prefer this, I wouldn't want to get myself in direct fights anyway
>>
>superpower
Shadow clone jutsu

>gimmick
I can ship myself with any female on the team no matter how incompatible our personalities are
>>
>>84984470
>Power
Perfect regeneration/immortality, but otherwise I'm physically human. Sure I'll be back, but the enemy can still rip me in half like wet tissue.

>Gimmick
I'm the sidekick of the team genius who uses me in experiments because they won't permanently harm me.
>>
I'd be normie sidekick they keep in base.
>>
>>84984470
Energy absorption that can be converted to energy blasts of my own. However, if too much energy is absorbed without being used, I'd explode (so I can't Loeb-Rulk things.) However, energy includes kinetic energy so if I'm being punched or kicked, the force leaves the blow and enters me like I'm vibranium.

I'm sure I'd be a Flash villain because it's obvious the way to beat me would be to punch me a hell of a lot of times and overcharge me before I can do anything about it. So my name would probably be like the Untouchable and I'd probably be a Rogue.
>>
>>84984470
>superpower
super-intelligence
>gimmick
All my invention eventually fall into the hands of the villains, heroes start to wonder if they should take me down
>>
I'd be Forgetmenot
>>
>>84984470
Superhealing. Any injures, physical, mental or emotional, I can fix. But if they are dead, then I can't do shit.

As for gimmick, pretty much the obvious one: cook for them
>>
>they're all wearing short shorts except WW

JUST
>>
Shit, probably generic super strength. Maybe some kind of red hulk-esque passive burn that my teammates would have to reign in. Idk man
>>
>>84985776
What the fuck is up with their knees? They look so metallic.
>>
Power: something like being as strong and durable as others including team members perceive me, maybe going off how much codiene they have in me as well.

Gimmick: trying to always be a leader type and look confident all the time, cliche but not being confident so having to basically fake it for the team/my powers sake.
>>
>>84986140
*confidence but codiene could also be interesting I guess?
>>
>>84985713

You are me.
>>
>>84984470
I'd want the power to slow everything around me but I'm still able to move at regular speed

And my gimmick would be that I convince everybody that I'm some sort of speedster
>>
Superspeed, agility, reflexes, regenerative healing factor and heat emission from body that gradually increase during the day and peaks at noon. And then a gradual decrease in superspeed, agility, reflexes, regenerative healing factor and heat emission from body post-noon and eventually complete depowerment during the night. So basically it would be Human (Midnight) -> Quicksilver (Morning) -> Flash (Noon) - > Quicksilver (Afternoon) -> Human (Night).

Costume would be a black color exosuit. Its gimmick is that it would absorb my excess heat and release it as flames throughout the exosuit. Thus giving the appearances of a humanoid sun moving at superspeed.
>>
File: Zolomon classy.jpg (89KB, 750x729px) Image search: [Google]
Zolomon classy.jpg
89KB, 750x729px
>>84986170
Nice choice my friend.
>>
>>84984470
>superpower
token hot girl
>gimmick
flashing my inhumanly perfect cheesecake in every panel
>>
>>84986170
So Zoom or Velocidad? Hopefully it is not the latter because the use of your very powers would dramatically age and kill you.
>>
>>84984470

I'd either have Magic as my primary power.

Allows me to deal with the super natural/ get really into history/ have a versatile arsenal.

>Gimmick

I'm the guy who keeps the group together, the class clown.

but I suffer eternally
>>
File: 1367713948949.jpg (407KB, 912x701px) Image search: [Google]
1367713948949.jpg
407KB, 912x701px
>superpower
Super intelligence, peak human physique, master martial artist and money.

>gimmick
Money and power armor.
>>
File: s3_13_wal_12.jpg (81KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
s3_13_wal_12.jpg
81KB, 800x600px
>>84984725
Well, hello there Captain Jack
>>
File: money-best-superpower-ever.jpg (78KB, 900x820px) Image search: [Google]
money-best-superpower-ever.jpg
78KB, 900x820px
>>84986514
>(YOU)
>>
>>84984470
the power to revert anything touched into an earlier form.

fight with resurrected warriors and dinosaurs.

to mix things up id be a superhero and only fight with warriors who agreed to fight and treat the dinosaurs humanly after battles
>>
>>84987338
also it's temporary and wears off though it can be repeated.

also work on the side temporarily resurrecting murder victims to testify in court/ say goodby to loved ones
>>
>>84984470
Instantaneous crippling diarrhea in any person I choose anywhere. Heroes can't fight if they are curled up on the ground due to horrible cramps while shitting their souls out.

They would call me Montezuma and my wrath will be felt by all.

My nemesis would be the Anusless Man of course.
>>
>>84986514
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.