[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Quick /co/! Create an Avatar Villain who ultimately is in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: Korra_looking_smug.png (152KB, 333x250px) Image search: [Google]
Korra_looking_smug.png
152KB, 333x250px
Quick /co/! Create an Avatar Villain who ultimately is in the right and it's not the black and white retardation we kept getting.
>>
What about a black and white villain is retarded? If everything they're doing is legitimately good and right then they aren't a villain at all.
>>
>>84973047
>Black and White villain
I wish. Everyone was "I"M TRYING TO MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE!!!!!! XD XD XD"
>>
Zaheer.
>>
>>84973216
Antagonist*
>>
>>84973508
Why though? I thought /co/ hated heroes fighting heroes
>>
>>84973589
There is yet to be a villain except for perhaps Zaheer who actually stayed a righteous course for their message. Even Zaheer seemed to lack total understanding through Season 3 of what his actions would bring. Write me a grey villain, who ultimately has a righteous cause that resonates throughout the entire season.
>>
>>84973775
Amon. Except this time nonbenders are actually being oppressed. There ya go.
>>
>>84973849
But Amon died anon. What about the Lieutenant? Did he die too or did he just get knocked unconscious.
>>
>>84974026
Are you high? You do realiz that you're just posing a stupid hypothetical and I'm not a Nick exec looking to bring back the show right?
>>
>>84974098
Are you butthurt on a Cambodian image board about hypothetical questions anon? How was your day? I hope it was good.
>>
>>84974138
Dude, if you wanna write some fanfiction just go already.
>>
>>84974298
I'm not writing fanfiction anon. I just made a thread because Avatar has villains whos goals were sometimes good but fall flat because of shit writing and decisions and thought it might be a good thread idea. But I can see your the cranky pants type.
>>
>>84974419
the solution is to take the show's actual villains and just not do a last minute 'they were evil hypocrites all along" twist. amon would need a slightly more legitimate reason than just "bending isnt fair" and zaheer needs something with more staying power than shortsighted anarchism, but kuvira would be pretty easy to make into a morally grey character
>>
Amon.
Kuvira.
Zaheer.
>>
They were supposed to fall flat because they weren't going about it the right way.

"Good goals" means shit. Its not automatically deep nor does it make you right, but /co/ was shitting themselves over how "right" Kuvira was even when she was clearly going off the rails because of their hateboner for Korra
>>
>>84974577
I think that would ultimately create great villains, instead of the ones we got. I suppose I'm sort of just disappointed as I recently watched Avatar series so that's why I made this thread.
>>
>>84974677
So you mean that good execution would prove better?
>>
>>84974687
Should have had korra be an evil avatar she would've been a prime example of what could go wrong.
>>
>>84973047
A medium level diplomat or industrialist who is secretly the leader of a global association that includes members of every nation in some kind of shadow parliament. There ultimate goal is to solve international crises behind the scenes without the full approval of their leaders, people, or The Avatar. To mask this they will also be responsible for the orchestration of public high level crises that are secretly staged and in no threat of exploding on them.

So the Illuminati basically except they actually care about world peace and balance instead of power.
>>
its hard to paint any of the villians as right, or even sympathetic, no matter how noble their goals are

when zaheer, a remorseless anarchist with goals of collapsing law and order and creating mad max: benders edition, is the most human and understandable villian, you understand that your antagonists are just your average villain with motives attached.
>>
A Shadowy Group Of Rich People And Corporations Will Murder My Family Unless I Do this evil shit with these cool guns they gave me, You Gotta Understand Avatar! I've Got Everything to lose!
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.