[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any action cartoons with fight scenes and fighting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

Are there any action cartoons with fight scenes and fighting moves as cool as this?

https://youtu.be/6UmEch1eRXo
>>
>>84971797
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMRIyKuaTPc
>>
>>84971797
>FotNS
That's on my to-watch list.

Gotta get to that soon, eventually.
>>
Could Ken kill the Joker?
>>
>>84971797
Yes. Many. That's not even in the top 10 fights of FOTNS. It's not even in the top twenty. Ken making a guy blow up and reversing the flow of a waterfall was cooler than Shin getting his shit pushed in effortlessly. If you're going to start a thread with a shitpost at least choose a decent example.
>>
>>84973478
But that's the thing, do any action cartoons get as intense as even ken's basic ATATATATATATATA schtick?
>>
File: 1289079872246.gif (2MB, 306x230px) Image search: [Google]
1289079872246.gif
2MB, 306x230px
>>84973160
He already did.
>>
>>84973535
I think the thing that impress me most about Ken is that he's able to keep a consistent level of punches.

You'd think he'd slow down after the first few punches.
>>
>>
>>84971797
Lol, what a shit copy of Jotaro
>>
>>84974328
Adam Koralik.
>>
>>84973535
I think action cartoons aren't as "instense" and "badass" like the average shonen because
1. Studios hold creators back: They want shows to be episodic, simple and cheap to produce
And 2. We have this shitty idea in the west that cartoons are only for kids, and that holds our cartoon's potential back

Even great cartoons like Samurai Jack, and Symbionic Titan that, not only take inspiration from anime, have great action scenes, still can't hold a candle to, say, Kenshiro fighting Raoh, or Jotaro fighting Dio. And mind you, FotNS and Jojo are Shonen, which is aimed at young boys and teenagers. The only reason we see it as "mature" in the west is because we're too much of puritans. If we could somehow overcome this mindset that "only kids watch cartoons", and maybe get studios to stop being so fucking stingy with the budges, we would get shows with blood pumping, exciting fighting scenes like japan does it.
(Yeah, like that's gonna happen, but a man can dream)
>>
>>84972500
You should. FotNS2 is also a really good continuation, it has some of the most memorable scenes. And watch the movie, it is fucking insane.

Like, skyscraper-falls-on-Kenshiro's-head-but-he-literally-walks-through-it-like-a-hot-knife-through-butter levels of insane.
>>
>>84977927
Not that anon, but I kind of have trouble with that insanely over the top kind of stuff. Are the characters strong enough to carry the show, or are these moments really the primary reason to watch/read?
>>
>>84972500
Do it anon, I recently watched and is was really good, when anime was more manly.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.