[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /co/, me and my brother remember a while ago we had seen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Cartoon_Network_2010_logo.svg.png (71KB, 2000x1197px) Image search: [Google]
Cartoon_Network_2010_logo.svg.png
71KB, 2000x1197px
Hey /co/, me and my brother remember a while ago we had seen this show on cartoon network but we can't find the name of it

We're from Australia
It was either an Anime or the style was inspired by anime and it was about 2 worlds merging together and shit being all fucked by it, the place that merged with the human world was a world with heaps of creatures/animal things that could talk to the humans

Not 100% sure but I think there was Jesse and James comedy style antagonists, there was an old scientist guy who made heaps of inventions and helped the young/teenage protagonists and his friends out, it was a really colourful show from what I remember.
I remember the protag had a friend with glasses and maybe a fat friend as well, and one or two chick friends

The protag was really good friends with a small creature thing from the other world, a distinct scene I remember was the protags creature friend trying to go shopping and being unable to read the shopping list and one of the evil/bad characters comes and points that out then kidnaps the creature

It aired anywhere between 2005 to 2011 I would think, pretty sure it was around the same time Bakugan aired on Aussie CN

Does anyone have anything to help me find it or know what it could be? Please tell me if you do
>>
>>84971553
unable to read the shopping list due to it being upside down*********
>>
If you don't get an answer here it might be worth trying >>>/wsr/

Personally I'm not sure what show you're talking about though
>>
>>84972599
Thank you for the suggestion, just assumed /co/ would be the place to ask though, but I'll try there as well
>>
>>84972902
Yeah it's not wrong to ask here, you're probably more likely to get an answer, but since no one seems to have one it might be worth trying there.
>>
CN?

Maybe Hero 108?
>>
>>84974379
Nah, it was definitely anime or extremely anime inspired, I've legit looked through lists upon lists of shows that have been on cartoon network and haven't found it, maybe I've seen the name and didn't recognise it but every show I checked out wasn't it
There was no Toonami block at the time that I remember, it was just on CN like Bakugan and MAR, like it played during the day and certainly a show directed at kids
>>
Ok sick I just asked my brother if he remembers anything specific and he said the old professor guy made them gun like weapons that they either loaded/shot using cards.

My details in the OP post might be a bit off because my memory about it is hazy as fuck
>>
>>84975621
My brother also remembers there was like team rocket bad guys
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 259x194px
Chaotic?
>>
>>84977081
nope
>>
sorry about the low amount of info, that's all me and my brother can remember about it
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.