[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Based on the previews that came out for the Marvel and Tsum Tsum

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: MARVTSUM2016001-int2-2-84537.jpg (1MB, 900x1366px) Image search: [Google]
MARVTSUM2016001-int2-2-84537.jpg
1MB, 900x1366px
Based on the previews that came out for the Marvel and Tsum Tsum crossover coming out. Would you read a spin off book following the three kids that have to hunt down a shit ton of Tsum Tsums that all have copied different heroes in similar fashion to something like Pokemon?
>>
What the fuck is a tsum tsum?
>>
>>84969368
No, that sounds like an awful premise. Fuck this comic, it represents everything wrong with Marvel these days.
>>
>>84969401
Plushies that Disney own.
>>
>>84969404
Really? Of all the shit Marvel's pulled /this/ represents everything wrong with the company. You have to learn to lighten up, nothing wrong with a little bit of a fun story here and there.
>>
File: image.jpg (61KB, 232x392px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 232x392px
>>84969404
>>
>>84969454
Are Devil D and Darkhawk getting made?
>>
>>84969564
The Marvel line is pretty new, but so far we only have

>Wasp
>Captain marvel (Carol)
>Spider Woman
>She-Hulk
>Electra
>Hawkeye
>Antman
>Falcon
>Vision
>War Machine
>Black Panther (in his most based caped design)
>Hulk
>Cap America
>Widow
>Spider-Man
>Iron Man
>Thor

Again, its relatively new. Based on the variants it looks like the book itself will have more than the actual toy line has.
>>
File: 1442999178268.gif (643KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
1442999178268.gif
643KB, 245x245px
>tsum tsums

>>84969404
This is the most right thing with Marvel at the moment. If I was to pick one new Marvel comic to continue and throw the rest in a wood chipper, it would be this one.
>>
>>84969368
>Marvel Pokemon
>Disney makes more Tsum Tsums to profit off of it.

I'd be so fucking down. They need an asshole Gary Oak rival though.
>>
It makes me think of disc wars I think it was called.
>>
>>84969655
Someone posted and image yesterday with Songbird, Night trasher, White Tigger, White Fox, Darkhawk, Devil Dinosaur, Howard Duck, Cosmo and another one I can't recall, but the text was in japanese so I don't know what the fuck was it about.
>>
>>84969974
Last one was Squirrel Girl.
>>
>>84969974
Must be what's out already in Japan.
>>
>>84969996
Oh right. Maybe that's why I forgot.
>>
>>84969934
Kinda, but the whole series seems really fucking grim when you think about it.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.