[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Zoe wants to bang Kamala's hot towelgirlfriend >Josh

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: carolcunt9.jpg (546KB, 1308x2000px) Image search: [Google]
carolcunt9.jpg
546KB, 1308x2000px
>Zoe wants to bang Kamala's hot towelgirlfriend
>Josh gets profiled by sjw police for being a cis white male.
>Kamala gets cucked by Bruno once again.

This was a great issue.
>>
>>84968367
It does however make Carol's side look even worse than before. The Carol Youth are even dressing up like Nazis now.
>>
>>84968367
>>Kamala gets cucked by Bruno once again.

The word 'cucked' has lost all meaning now. Why hasn't 4chan filtered it yet, senpai?
>>
>>84969025
>holds people in detention just for a few hours until their predicted crime passes
>everyone freaks out because those few wanking hours are more important than human lives
Carol did nothing wrong.
>>
>>84968367
>>Zoe wants to bang Kamala's hot towelgirlfriend
So, they gonna fug, right? They better fug.
>>
>>84969025
>>84969187
Why is Hijinx even in that facility? He actually committed several crimes so they have plenty of evidence against him, he should be in a normal prison.
>>
>>84968367
Why do you people read this garbage?
>>
>>84969280
Maybe they detain criminals to, like a temporary maximum security facility just to insure he doesn't break out and commit the crime?
>>
>>84969352
But Hijinx did commit the crime Ulysses said he would. Ulysses saw him steal a tank, and it happened, and he then drove it around Jersey, wrecked a bunch of shit and endangered tons of people.
Of course, Kamala's sister-in-law sees things differently.
>>
>>84969418
>Black character does not see difference between racial profiling and trying someone for attempted massacre.

The writers have to be doing this on purpose.
>>
>>84969418
>>84970020
I assume she's referring to the crime he was GOING to commit, which was...blowing something up, I think?

They can try him for stealing the tank, and yes, probably even intent to carry out the crime, but not for the crime itself. Like, if I plan on murdering someone, but you stop me, I can't be thrown in jail for murdering someone. Just for trying to. Likewise, Hijinx can't be charged with carrying out the crime which he never actually managed to carry out. Just for attempting to. And, you know, the whole stealing a tank thing.
>>
>>84971198
Isn't that just premeditated murder';
>>
>>84971706
He didn't know it was going to blow up. He was just stealing it/liberating it for the glory of Canada, but Ulysses saw it exploding and killing countless people.
>>
>>84970020
There was probably an editorial mandate to add in the "Profiling" angle, even though it makes no sense.
Willow is usually a pretty good writer.
>>
>>84971706
In the case of Hijinx, no. Like anon said, he didn't know it was going to blow up. If he'd not been stopped, and it killed people, legally it'd be manslaughter - unintended murder while doing something else - but people COULD push for a straight up homicide.

Premeditated only applies if you've planned the murder out in advance. You have to show forethought, and go into the interaction with the aim of killing someone. If it happens by accident, like with Hijinx, or in the heat of the moment, then it's not premeditated.

If Hijinx had killed someone, it'd have been an accidental death, for lack of a better term.
>>
>>84968367
how was Bruno cucked?
>>
>>84969338
It's really good, why do YOU read it?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.