[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if it were Superman's parents that were killed instead

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: k3ebp2iywembers4sfbv.jpg (184KB, 636x518px) Image search: [Google]
k3ebp2iywembers4sfbv.jpg
184KB, 636x518px
What if it were Superman's parents that were killed instead of Batman's?
>>
>>84955209
They were though. It's why he's on earth
>>
>>84955238
You know what I mean.
>>
Luthor would finally get his alien menace.
>>
>A kryptonite family of three
>Walking down crime alley after movie cause family hovercraft is acting up
>Suddenly a thug coluian by the name of Jo-Chl comes up with a laser gun in hand, demanding the woman's space rock accessories for his research
>*ZAP ZAP*
>Two shots are made right to the planets core
>Kal-El falls to his knees in tears, as his family lies on the ground ... Inspecting the hole
>Jor-El quickly tells his son to get up and run to the escape rocket.
>>
>>84955243
No, I don't. This thread is stupid.
>>
File: Superman-Speeding Bullets-00fc.jpg (246KB, 986x1534px) Image search: [Google]
Superman-Speeding Bullets-00fc.jpg
246KB, 986x1534px
I'd recommend reading a comic book at some point in your life, my man.
>>
>>84955276
I was going to post that this was storytimed less than a week ago. First time I read it. Superbatman was kind of a dick, though I guess that's to be expected.
>>
>>84955261
not at all what i expected and its retarded but i like it a lot
>>
>>84955209

Then he wouldn't grow up to be Superman. A large part of why he is the way he is, is thanks in large part to him being raised by two honest, loving surrogate parents.
>>
Superman's parents died when krypton exploded.
>>
>>84955209
Why doesn't Superman just fly the Joker to another planet?
>>
>>84955535
You know exactly what would happen if they did that.

>A bizarre new threat invades from outer space! Can Superman and Batman thwart... the Planet of the Jokers!?
>>
>>84956372
>Superman: "BRAINIAC! Why for the love of God would you clone an army of Jokers?!"
>Brainiac: "*shrugs* Seemed like a good plan at the time. I mean honestly I was going to clone Batman but then I found out how bad that worked for Darkseid."
>Thousands of different Jokers swarm down the path like it was WorldWarZ
>>
>>84956372
DC would do it in the most hamfisted, shallow way possible, but you could actually do an interesting scifi story with a planet of Jokers.
Take the idea that the Joker's constantly shifting personality and insanity is a natural evolutionary adaptation to the modern world and show what a society made up entirely of people like that would be like. You could even do it as a future Earth thing.

You know DC would just have Batman punch them all and bait slash shippers tho.
>>
>>84955267
And yet he keeps making it.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.