[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Megatron smugly exclaims "Here, have a ton of fun!"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: transformers-geewun_1418662095.jpg (82KB, 438x433px) Image search: [Google]
transformers-geewun_1418662095.jpg
82KB, 438x433px
>Megatron smugly exclaims "Here, have a ton of fun!" as if it were clever before throwing boulder at Prime
>Prime moves and it hits Rumble instead
>Prime laughs at him like a jerk

Stupid moments like this are why I love Transformers G1
>>
>>84955098
Web World is 22 minutes of stupid moments and it's the greatest piece of fiction the Transformers franchise ever saw.

Also it's a well animated episode for Season 3.
>>
http://youtu.be/NEnOLjB5EM8 Related vid.
>>
You guys see this yet?

https://youtu.be/sg0D1PpgCXs
>>
>>84955220
Kek

>>84956443
Yeah reminds me of your mom
>>
File: 1378834826538.png (132KB, 608x580px) Image search: [Google]
1378834826538.png
132KB, 608x580px
>>84956443
>goodbye fuccbois
>>
>>84956443
>2020
>this becomes canon
>>
>>84956443
Damnit Prowl!
>>
>>84958176
>2020
>Implying it'll take that long

Bet you it happens next year.
>>
>>84956443
Prowl shoots black guy

20/10 symbolism
>>
>>84956443
>grimlock literally can't even
>>
>>84956443
>grimlock can't even!
>Grimlock literally can't even!
Goddamnit
>>
>>84959408
You're right, they don't have to spend time designing the characters they'll just reuse TFP Arcee, maybe make her chest bigger, that way the SJWs will think they're being pandered to while waifufags will think the same. And the few normal people remaining will leave.
>>
>>84955098

That's the longest I've laughed at green text in ages. Is that bit on youtube? Prime declaring "Watch out! He's playing Robotopossum!" will always be my crowning moment of stupid.
>>
>>84959891
idk, but it's episode "countdown to extinction"
>>
>>84955098
Optimus sucker punching Megatron is still one of my top G1 moments.
>>
No love for Megs casually chucking an empty Energin Cube at Starscream's head? Screamer doesn't even seem to care, either. He just glances at Megatron for a second then goes about his business.
>>
File: HIT HIM IN THE DICK.jpg (39KB, 530x429px) Image search: [Google]
HIT HIM IN THE DICK.jpg
39KB, 530x429px
>>84962377
G1 Optimus don't fuck around.
>>
>>84955098
Triple Trouble, the entire episode, it's fucking brilliant.
>>
>>84955138
Fun fact,the writer for that episode, Len Win,besides being a comics legend in his own right, is the only person to have written an episode for G1, Beast Wars, and Beast Machines, and now RiD 2015. About an 11 year, 3 year, and 16 year gap between them respectively.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aT1GfPlKNfo
>>
>>84956443
This person also made racist mario, but this was actually funny. I'm confused.
>>
>>84963681
Hit and miss, simple as that.
>>
>>84955098
I really want a Batman Brave and The Bold equivalent series for Transformers.
>>
>>84962803
I love how Megatron seems to be more prone to attacking Starscream when he's not doing more than being snarky then when he's actually attempting to overthrow him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-EFwMpC900
>>
>>84962855

>hes got the touch
>>
Of all the things G1 Megatron can transform into, why a pistol?
You're the leader of an entire faction of robots that can turn into tanks, fighter jets and cars etc, yet all you can turn into is a gun? Something that is useless unless you have another person next to you to actually wield you? Something that you already have grafted on your arm and also something that every other Transformers have anyway?
>>
>>84966333
Because the toy he was based on turned into a gun.
>>
>>84966187
Use the apostrophe key.
>>
>>84966179

The creepy part is that for the next 3 or 4 episodes, Starscream never shows up.

The fuck did Megatron DO to the poor guy?
>>
>>84966333
Because the only thing it does is Kill, it's the most malicious of all the Transformations. It's more overt then a tank, or or a fighter Jet, because all of those things can be used for purposes other then killing. Even if they were built for that purpose, but a Gun only kills or harms, that's it's sole purpose. That makes Megatron seem more malicious in intent and evil then others, in the mind of the viewer. At least thats what someone told me over a decade ago.
>>
>>84966520
>it's sole purpose
>>
>>84966333
Its assumed the leaders were chosen because their toys were larger, were of a similar price point, had more accessories and had a wider range of play patterns than the other toys. For example Megatron was a role play toy kids could use as a toy gun and had all of those attachments, while Prime had the trailer that turned into the base/repair bay that the smaller cars could fit inside.

Remember that Transformers is always a toy commercial before its anything else, the merchandise dictates what happens in the show, not the other way around.
>>
>>84966736
>Its assumed the leaders
>>
>>84966333
For the innuendo.
>>
>>84966333
All the initial Transformers toys were repurposed Diaclone and Micro Change toys. I suppose the toy they chose to repurpose as Megatron looked particularly villainous. I mean, it's a Walther P38 and he's basically got a Nazi helmet.
>>
>>84966333
Because Megatron was a fucking gangster, all of the Decepticons turned into tanks and jets and shit, but Megatron turned into a fucking heater.
>>
>>84956443
Megatron is right though. She was shooting at him. Why CAN'T he hit her?

>tropes vs plaid
Hah.

>villain wanting to be politically correct
why.png

>safespace

>you're a minority, start acting like it
Yep, that's SJWs for you.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.