[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Draw whatever you want! Except for white washing Connie! God

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: Screenshot (31).png (220KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (31).png
220KB, 1366x768px
Draw whatever you want! Except for white washing Connie!
God the Steven universe fandom never fails to make me lol anyway best episode of the bomb is on in a few hours are you excited /co/?
>>
File: white mulan.jpg (38KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
white mulan.jpg
38KB, 640x360px
>>84937722

Every fandom does this.
>>
>>84937722

>Death top incest

...what?
>>
>>84938143
I think it's 'death to pinecest'
y'know gravity falls
>>
>>84938143
That sounds like a controversial metal band.
>>
>>84937722
>indian
literal trash
>>
File: no fun allowed.png (155KB, 480x700px) Image search: [Google]
no fun allowed.png
155KB, 480x700px
>>84938249
>>84938305

>no whitewashing
>no pinecest

Oh, I get it. They just hate fun.
>>
>>84937722
isn't this shit ancient? haven't we already beaten the dead horse that is whitewashing popular Tumblr cartoons?
>>
>>84938465
billdip is better anyway but tumblr sjws hate that ship too
>>
File: Ultimate Connie.png (20KB, 614x642px) Image search: [Google]
Ultimate Connie.png
20KB, 614x642px
Super Duper Super Men
>>
>>84937722
Ian JQ is a pretty chill dude. I remember when /b/ was making those SU whitewash edits, an anon sent him one of his profile pic and he joked about wanting to use it.
>>
>>84937722

I never understood how fan depictions of characters/pairings could affect people's enjoyment of things that much

I guess that's why I don't get fandoms
>>
File: 90808889.jpg (30KB, 410x537px) Image search: [Google]
90808889.jpg
30KB, 410x537px
>>84937722
>(she/her pronouns)
It still boggles the mind that we're at a point where this is a thing that people feel they need to bring to attention.
>>
>>84939047
I actually knew the girl who runs the blog no surprise she's a bitch her actual name is audrey no idea why she's calling herself Val but hey she constantly had to tell people that she was asexual and went on and on about how they don't get enough representation so it's not surprising that she lists her pronouns.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.