[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>this was the last crossover Marvel Comics ever produced

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

>this was the last crossover Marvel Comics ever produced

How does this make you feel, /co/?
>>
>>84936023
OOGA CHAKA
>>
Mangafags were pretty triggered by this.
>>
File: The Multiversity 11.jpg (2MB, 2059x3125px) Image search: [Google]
The Multiversity 11.jpg
2MB, 2059x3125px
>>84936023
>Marvel: we move the pieces on the chessboard but never to win the game
>>
Why does DC have so many crossovers between other franchises and publishers but marvel doesn't?

>>84936152
They have every right to be
>>
>>84936023
Triggered by the fact that the Avengers would struggle to take down the Titans
>>
>>84936252
Toy-Biz
>>
>>84936252
>we will never get anything as amazing as Archie meets The Punisher again
>>
>>84936023
Storytime?
>>
>>84936252
I don't know maybe it's because of disney
>>
>>84936252
DC's editorial seems to be open to trying new/different things than Marvel's does. I admit to having a bias to DC but Dan Didio's been pretty open about letting experiments happen. It felt like this before Disney tbqh
>>
>>84936398
>le disney ruining marlel meme

Disney lets Marvel do whatever they want as long they make a lot of mony

thats beacause Feige was taired of Perlmulter's shit and he wants to get him out from his way.

Perlmulter is de reason Marvel is shit nowadays and he has been Marvel's CEO before Disney bought it
>>
>>84936980
>Disney lets Marvel do whatever they want as long they make a lot of mony
that's why probably why they don't do it
alonso or brevoort said when you do crossovers between publishers you split money
>>
File: 1467002586315.jpg (55KB, 600x628px) Image search: [Google]
1467002586315.jpg
55KB, 600x628px
>>84936023
>hooked on a feeling
This fucking casual GoG meme needs to die and stay out of comic books.
>>
>>84936252

because marvel doesn't need the money
>>
>>84936980
>Disney lets Marvel do whatever they want as long they make a lot of mony
It's not like I ended my post saying it felt like this before Disney, nosirree.

Or started my post by talking about editorial. Nah, that never happened.
>>
>>84936023
>downtown
>by the statue of liberty
What did they mean by this
>>
The size of Gamoras sword always makes me laugh.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.