[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So when did Black Panther become Captain Marvel's secretary?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: civwarii2016004-int2-05-190721.jpg (172KB, 655x994px) Image search: [Google]
civwarii2016004-int2-05-190721.jpg
172KB, 655x994px
So when did Black Panther become Captain Marvel's secretary?

He's been following her around and shit which is really weird
>>
They have been dating since her KSD ongoing.
>>
File: 142342353444.jpg (40KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
142342353444.jpg
40KB, 540x304px
>Rhodey the sacrifice
>T'Challa the secretary

CAROOOOOOOL
>>
>>84924533
wait I misread it and thought you said Rhodey

yeah that's weird, probably just typical
>Bendis
>>
>>84924501
>secretary
"Where I come from, that's called slavery."
>>
>>84924501
Carol is a slave owner.
>>
>>84924603
That was so cringey
>>
>>84924501
Yeah OP, this is what I've been wondering too. Even in the tie-ins he's just Carol's lesser half. It's really weird to see considering the character and the fact that he's supposed to be a pompous, hyper-intelligent monarch. This is worse than when Namor started gallivanting around with muties and sucking Cyclops' dick.

I wonder what Coates thinks about his flagship character being a slave to the white woman.
>>
>>84924501
You have it the wrong way around. Carol is his figurehead. She's there to take the fall for him when things go to shit.
>>
>>84925280
>Namor started gallivanting around with muties and sucking Cyclops' dick.
I almost forgot about that bullshit
>>
>>84924501
It's Bendis, he hasn't really written T'Challa much before so clearly he doesn't care about him.
>>
>>84924501
Carol is a blonde white woman, and this is Marvel.
>>
>>84924603
oh i like her i really do
>>
>>84924930
I disagree. I think it was the first human qualities we've seen. Much more character then she had in the rest of the trailer. Syncs up well with her personality we have seen.
>>
>>84927543
There really wasn't any more character there than elsewhere in the trailer
>>
>>84924501
He manipulating Carol into failing so that he can steal the psychic type pokemon for Wakanda.
>>
>>84926079
>>84925280

Namor did that so he could finally fuck Emma, and he did.

Dude is constantly on a hunt for married blondies.
>>
>>84932556
he didn't fuck her it was just the mind shit
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.