[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

South Park is so god damn good and consistent but what are the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (92KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 960x540px
South Park is so god damn good and consistent but what are the bad episodes ? I can really only think about the Ike's wee wee episode
>>
The one were Kyle becomes black was pretty bad
>>
The ones that have messages I don't agree with
>>
>>84923017
The Pip episode.
>>
People are saying million little fibers and mystery of the urinal deuce but I really like those
>>
I wasn't fond of Taming Strange, like the parts about Canada were pretty good but the whole "Miley Cyrus" shit and Ike acting like some douche teen was pretty stupid.
>>
The Towlie ones
>>
>More Crap
>Creme fraiche
>Pandemic 2 parter
>Funnybot
>Human CentIPad
>Cock Magic

Those are the ones that come to mind. All of them share a theme in common too. Randy.
He was good as a minor character. Now he is obnoxious and unbearable.
>>
>>84923071
This.

World War Zimmerman was also pretty bad along with the episode with Pewdiepie.
>>
The ones with the B-list retards, Nathan and Mimsy
The one about ziplining where half the episode went live action, and about half of the season that episode was in
>>
>>84923124
Yeah that final was just painful to watch
>>
>>84923117
I don't recall Randy being a main character in Funnybot or Human CentIPad
>>
That episode whose jokes revolved around queefs.
>>
>people hate pip randy towelie and Nathan

But why?
>>
>>84923117
>implying Randy isn't the best character
>>
>>84923155
Towelie is a one trick pony who drags down every episode he is in.
>>
>>84923179
>Implying Randy isnt everything wrong with South Park.
Wacky dad. So original. For making fun of Family guy for laziness, they have no problems following the same path by having an idiot father do stupid crazy things.
>>
>>84923223
Seth pls
>>
>>84923223
The difference between Randy doing stupid things and Peter doing stupid things, is that Randy is funny when doing stupid things, not Peter.
>>
>>84923017
The whole foods episode. Ive never seen that much stock footage in a cartoon in my life.
>>
>>84923360
Literally made me quit the show
>>
Cartmanland
>>
The Queef one. How if throwing air out of your vagina the same as farting? The message would have made even more sense if it was just about women farting. They even retconned canadian girls into queefers, even if they just farted in older episodes. It's like if i said having cheese on my dick is hilarious.

Other than that one, the last season's finale felt like an old SP episode, and it made no sense considering the rest of the season.
>>
>>84923223
this
>>
The memes episode. They were trying to make a point about something they didn't understand at all.
>>
>>84924055
Cartmanland is a great episode though
>>
File: tootie.jpg (12KB, 325x325px) Image search: [Google]
tootie.jpg
12KB, 325x325px
>>84923076
You're just mad cause he called your waifu a dyke.
>>
>>84923117
>Human CentIPad
Correct that was crap
>Cock Magic
Your a fucking faggot and south park is made worse by your viewership take a plane trip over Silklash Spider canyon and never come back
>>
>>84923027
That one was hilarious. Especially his dad becoming a dolphin.
>>
>>84923071
Is Pip even in the series anymore

Pip is the English kid right?
>>84923017
The one with the water park.
>>
>>84924737
He was killed in episode 201 by Mecha Streisand.
>>
>>84923117
dude creme fraiche was fucking hilarious
>>
>>84923124
I havent laughed out loud watching TV in a long time before World War Zimmerman. idk why it's just so fucking funny
>>
>>84923076
That episode is by far one of the best
>>
>>84923360
I mean South Park uses live action and stock footage a lot. Black Friday finale?
>>
>>84924354
I think they were trying to back out of having a pure story finale by lazily throwing in a longtime sensationalized controversy.
>>
>>84923027
Nah, it was pretty spot on and became even funnier when the ridiculous examples wound up becoming reality.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.