[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does she feel like a bad inside joke among writers that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (68KB, 320x356px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 320x356px
Why does she feel like a bad inside joke among writers that got forced?
>>
>>84919494
Because they keep using her despite her joke having run out a long time ago and they just keep pushing it harder and harder.
First she would just say snide cunty remarks as gossip then walk away.
Then she would break into peoples homes to say these things.
Then they gave her a full season special where she kills the Strawberry Shortcake town in the end.
>>
>>84919494
Because she is one?
>>
>>84919494
Because when your show consists of 90% pop culture parody, you eventually run out of shit to parody. So you double back on that shit and parody it again.
>>
because the show is just family with the story cut out
>>
It's Seth's waifu
>>
>>84919573
I fucking hated that special.
>>
File: 1437890487952.gif (3MB, 167x190px) Image search: [Google]
1437890487952.gif
3MB, 167x190px
>>84919494
I'd say she's a bad forced repeated joke that was ok the first time around.
>>
>>84919494
i fucking hate this character and katee's voice, just reminds me of how annoying she got on BSG
>>
>>84919494
why are phoneposters allowed on 4chan

no seriously sit down at a fucking computer like a human you entitled piece of apple shit
>>
>>84919494
Because that is likely how she began. I liked her in the first appearances, but the joke got old fast.
>>
>>84919494
Bitch Pudding makes me hard and I'm ashamed of it.
>>
>>84922191
I feel you, man.
Only reason I popped into this thread to check if anyone else felt like me.
She's absurdly hot for so many reasons, but I still can't really place exactly why.

Point being, you're not alone.
>>
>>84919494
Because the show is written by people who have lived most of their lives in Hollywood and encountered enough rich stuck up bitches that the character is permanently fixed into their minds. So they think that a lot of girls are basically her and they make fun of it all the damn time.
>>
>>84920798
>why don't people stay in their houses 24/7
>>
>>84919494
>What is robot chicken?
>>
>>84922938
>Just because Pokemon Go is making me leave the basement doesn't mean I shouldn't be able to post start super important threads about six year old Robot Chicken sketches
>>
I think if she was more self-aware of what she'ves become, a shitty over-used joke that, that would be funny
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.