[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know what i really hated about Cap 3? If you see the whole

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

You know what i really hated about Cap 3? If you see the whole trilogy as standalone (ignoring completely the MCU), you will realize that Zemo's character has no closure: He doesn't get to wear his purple mask or sword, he doesn't get to fight Cap, and we don't get to know more about his family.
Civil War should have been an Avengers movie.
>>
You can't view the trilogy as standalone because the plot of the third movie revolves around the Avengers movies.
>>
What I hated was that they made it into a fucking Avengers movie instead of a stand alone movie.

Cap 1 and 2 are the only good marvel movies, and they FUCKED 3 with this QUIPSHIT GARBAGE
>>
>>84916868

>doesn't get to wear his purple mask or sword, he doesn't get to fight Cap, and we don't get to know more about his family

All of that is assuming shit from the comics. His closure is he goes to jail and knows the Avengers are fractured.
>>
>>84916868

Why didn't they just give me a purple Balaclava when he came to this frozen wasteland? He doesn't need to have it in the future put it would have been a nice little nod
>>
>>84917092
The Russos seem to shy away from comic book stuff more than the other Marvel directors. Look at Zemo, Falcon's original "costume" (which only changed at Mackey's insistence), no robot Zola, and Cap's less colorful outfits.
>>
>>84917214
Thanks Nolan.
>>
>>84917214
And yet they were the ones who wanted to put Giant-Man in the movie.
>>
>>84916868
All of that "closure" you're talking about has nothing to do with the movie, simply your complaining about not MUH.

He had his family killed, he wanted revenge, when he though he had it he went to kill
himself but was stopped and is now rotting in jail (not for long).

His character arc started and ended in the movie and the Russos basically confirmed he's coming back.
>>
>>84917214
>Look at Zemo
Cool costume but doing somersaults in story to qualify it would have been wasteful and he was hardly the focus of the movie.

>Falcon's original "costume"
Designed based off the Ultimate version of the character, like a majority of the MCU is.

>no robot Zola
They wanted it, Fiege said no.

>Cap's less colorful outfit
wat
>>
>>84917601

he thinks the Russos came up with the dark blue suit from TWS
>>
>>84916868
>You know what i really hated about Cap 3?

No. Because I'm not going to read the rest of your post.

Now fuck off.
>>
>the movie had Avengers characters, so it should have been an Avengers movie!
Nevermind that the story was focused on Cap and his friend.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.