[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm finally getting around to watching this. How long

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

So I'm finally getting around to watching this. How long before it becomes terrible?
>>
After he "breaks up" with the red bird due to her having to leave town.
Then it get stupidly bad when he starts dating the cloud.
>>
>>84914434
lol, margaret was garbage anyways.

it's honestly shockingly consistent, OP. seasons 6 and 7 start to introduce more overarching plots, but it's still knocking it out of the park just as often as it was in the early seasons imo. just stay away from the fans, it's mostly shipping bullshit
>>
Not all unless you have a thin skin for characters making not exactly good decisions.
>>
>>84914507
>>84914561
Really? I remember everyone bitching about how the show became terrible or something. First season is hilarious so far
>>
>>84914507
>margaret was garbage anyways
Cause CJ was a terrific character to begin with...

Both are dull (Although I think Margaret got a lot better after she returned). Eileen is the series best girl, though she doesn't date Mordecai, which I think is for the best.
>>
>>84914705
Nah, the series still hasn't buried itself in its own shit like Adventure Time did, so give it a try, nothing to fear.
>>
>>84914705

it just becomes too cringe too watch because everyone keeps doing stupid decisions.

of course the show is not self-aware enough of this to make it funny like lets say, bojack does
>>
>>84914705
When /co/ says something is shit or "became terrible", it's best to take it with a grain of salt. The plots become a lot more character-focused, which some people didn't like because of the contrast to the early seasons, but it's still good.

>>84914752
>which I think is for the best.
not dating mordecai is generally the best choice anyone can make
>that episode where he dumps CJ because Margaret is back
felt so bad for her. seeing rigby and mordecai completely switch postitions re: having their shit together has been interesting. mordecai really always had his shit less together than rigby, rigby just couldn't see it
>>
>>84914818
adventure time made a real comeback, honestly. it was drowning for a long time in Finn's relationship drama but the last season or two have been stellar.
>all of Stakes
>Everything's Jake
>The Thin Yellow Line
>Jake The Brick
are all among the best episodes in the series
>>
>>84914705
Season 3, really, which still has a lot of good but starts getting dull. The formula wears thin when the writers never deviate from it, every episode is the crew fighting a monster or something, for another 3 seasons, almost forgetting it's main cast and their dynamic in favor of focusing on the villain of the week. Or Mordecai drooling over Margaret. Which literally NEVER stops, to this day.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.