[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has she ever appeared in a Spider-Man comic? Was movie-synergy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 2271602937_d665e2f8e8_z.jpg (91KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
2271602937_d665e2f8e8_z.jpg
91KB, 500x375px
Has she ever appeared in a Spider-Man comic? Was movie-synergy even a thing back then?
>>
>>84913280
If she ever did, Slott would have gotten his hands on her.

Such a precious angel doesn't deserve that.
>>
>>84913280
They gave Peter organic web-shooters for a while.
>>
>>84913357
organic webshooters allows for more fun things to be done but normal webshooters also allow for tense moments when his web fluid runs out whilst hes fighting. I like both, because both give their own unique strengths and weaknesses to the table
>>
>>84913319
What would he have done with her?
>>
>>84913280
it was for the X-Men. Claremont even pulled a Bendis and wrote "God Loves Man Kills II" for the second X-Men movie.
>>
>had better chemistry with Peter than MJ
>>
>>84913280
I had an inexplicably intense attraction to her. I still do.

>that scene where she acts all giddy and feeds him cookies
HNNNGH
>>
>>84913280

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfCdmmH-Zro

>You are good woman, I'm good man.

She was a good woman. It's nice to see supporting cast characters who are genuinely good people. It makes me feel good. It was a nice touch.
>>
>>84913280
back in the good old days just using the characters/villains from the movie for a storyarc coinciding with the release was all the synergy that was needed
>>
>>84913280

No she was probably some girl the director or producer was banging in exchange for screen time.
>>
>>84913407
Hopefully give her a sandwhich
>>
>>84913389
The patrician's choice: organic web production, but mechanical shooters.

He can emit webs over a short range through his wrists, and uses it for things like webbing up enemies in hand-to-hand combat.

https://youtu.be/10fno5Qpm7w?t=2m23s

Decent depiction of how this would work.

The wall-climbing, enhanced physiology, spider-sense, and webs are all natural abilities he has to practice with.

Don't break out the web-swinging until after that, first have him swing from something else and be inspired by that. Creating web-shooters to direct and launch his biologically-produced webs should seem like a necessary development to up his game, and help him combat specific threats, like flying foes.
>>
>>84917312
This.

Purely mechanichal websooters with Pete staying in poverty breaks suspension of disbelief.
>>
>>84916461
>Sam raimi
>just "the director"

Global Rule 2.
>>
>>84913389
>normal webshooters also allow for tense moments when his web fluid runs out whilst hes fighting

They could still have him run out of organic webs.

It takes time for your body to synthesize fluids.
>>
>>84918839
It's probably harder to explain web refractory periods. Might as well do the webshooters.
>>
File: 1468702047004.png (223KB, 505x505px) Image search: [Google]
1468702047004.png
223KB, 505x505px
>>84918839
>It takes time for your body to synthesize fluids.
Speak for yourself, blank-shooter.
>>
>>84913280
People liked this seemingly inbred and anorexic thing?
>>
>>84913695
A comic in the same setting as the SM movies would be great.
College Peter, landlord and family as suporting cast and shit.
Fuck it was the best
>>
>Spider-Man 2 was about Pete suffering from erectile dysfunction
>>
>>84917379
On the other hand Pete being able to make them on a budget most college students would pity shows how brilliant he is.
>>
File: door??.jpg (94KB, 1274x531px) Image search: [Google]
door??.jpg
94KB, 1274x531px
>>84913280
low tier waifu, fix the DOOR DIKOVICH
>>
>>84913695
what a salt of the earth guy. Mr Dikovich is good man.
>>
>>84921110

>A comic in the same setting as the SM movies would be great.

There was one, but it was just SM3 from Venom's POV.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.