[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which was better, Space Jam or Back in Action? If you think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: looney-tunes-back-in-action2.jpg (211KB, 998x1400px) Image search: [Google]
looney-tunes-back-in-action2.jpg
211KB, 998x1400px
Which was better, Space Jam or Back in Action?

If you think they're both bad, was there anything in particular that one did better than the other?
>>
Back in Action had Looney Tunes humour and cameos that felt natural.
Space Jam has nostalgic 90's value and people like it because it was kind of original.

Space Jam is the better, but both were eh.
>>
They're both bad movies and bad adaptations of Looney Tunes. Back in Action is the better adaptation of the two for at least attempting similar humor to the classic shorts and having a better grasp of the personalities. However, Space Jam is the better "bad movie" in that it's interesting and somewhat entertaining in how bad it is.
>>
>>84890354
I love Space Jam for the same reasons everyone else does but Back in Action has more nostalgic value to me. I used to watch it all the time when I was a poor kid with no cable.
>>
JUST
>>
>>84890354
Back in Action was a legitimately good movie.
>>
Didn't Eric Goldberg work on this movie?
>>
>>84890354
Making Daffy the star of BiA made it a rather good movie. There's something really moving about the second fiddle getting his own moment in the spotlight, and the Duck Dodgers climax was a great scene.

Space Jam is only liked because it was a meme before memes were even a thing.
>>
>>84890354
Them letting Joe Dante direct this was a work of absolute genius. Man is THE most Looney Toons-esque filmmaker ever.
>>
>>84890354
I'd say Back in Action is the superior movie because the main focus on that movie was on, you know, the Looney Tunes, while Space Jam's main focus was on a basketball player (and no disrespect to Michael Jordan, it's just that I'm not a sports fan, hell, for the longest time, I didn't even know Jordan was a real person).

Or maybe because Back in Action had more scenes with the Looney Tunes than Space Jam did.
>>
>>84896513
Yes

He also voiced Tweety, Marvin the Martian, Speedy Gonzales, and Bugs in the Psycho parody scene.
>>
Back in Action had a more coherent plot and stuck closer to the proper Looney Tunes lore/verse (mainly, them being actors).

Space Jam had the better hype and adrenaline, but worse story. It was just a wacky strange adventure that made no sense but fun to watch because Looney Tunes and Michael Jordan.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.