[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bill Cipher Statue Hunt - Thread #24

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 814
Thread images: 141

NEW CLUE:
"Return to where it all began / The final piece is in your hands / The parchament can be such a tease / The answer's written in the trees"

POSSIBLE LOCATIONS, RECAPS AND STREAMS HERE:
http://pastebin.com/dz0Ta3cv

We currently need anons from California!

Chat:
https://discordapp.com/channels/205463178627383305/205463178627383305

Previously:
>>84872318

Information may be updated as the hours pass, be sure to read the thread (and pastebin) and stay up to date in all Gravity Falls mania.

DO NOT POST A NEW THREAD BEFORE PAGE 10.
>>
GO HYDE ANON!
>>
>>84882647
Can someone please tell me what all this is about. I'm really curious but not enough to trace back where or how this started.

Please please kind anons.
>>
Godspeed Hyde
>>
>>84882684
>http://pastebin.com/dz0Ta3cv
Read. The. Pastebin.
>>
Welp, that's all for me. By the time I wake tomorrow morning for work we will either be celebrating or...not.

Godspeed Oregon anons. You guys are our only hope.
>>
File: Dipper's real name is mason.png (4KB, 628x25px) Image search: [Google]
Dipper's real name is mason.png
4KB, 628x25px
Reminder, if you don't put this watermark on your pictures, it's like you're practically giving the discord chat the clue.
>>
File: mapclue.png (773KB, 444x574px) Image search: [Google]
mapclue.png
773KB, 444x574px
>>84882684
>TL;DR VERSION

Alex created a world-wide ARG known as #CipherHunt. He has been following it on twitter. Clues were in Russia, Japan, CA and other states.

Now currently Oregon and possibly back to CA. Pic related is the current clue. You can check the older thread for other ideas to solve the clue, but we believe it is in the Trees of Mystery attraction as most of the clues were in spots that inspired the show. Thousands of people are participating, tumblr/discord/reddit keep thinking they are against 4chan so we are trying to find the clue first to shove it in their landwhale autistic faces. Some fatlard attention seeking tumblrina and her friends were ruining the fun because they were hoarding the clues for attention and making gofundme's to buy more fucking food. One of our anon's mom was the one who found the last clue and we're currently working with another one who will go to the spot in the morning and try to fin the next clue or prize.

The final prize is said to be the IRL Bill statue from the series finale. This hasn't been confirmed but along the way, Alex has been promising to release deleted scenes and maybe the pilot. It's been a really good hunt.
>>
There is a weird shape on Bill's hat that seems so out of place. Saw a close-up on the last thread (>>84882548). Any thoughts on why it's there or what it's supposed to be?
>>
>>84882778
>It's been a really good hunt.
besides the puzzle
>>
Just checked the ToM location with satellite imagery. Nothing matches from the map fragment, not even close. No doubt means that it was intended to be used much closer to the ground.

If the answer is in the trees and these things get carved up by people with chainsaws, there's no doubt new additions to accommodate the mystery. Hyde better have the cypher with him to translate any new code that turns up as a precaution.
>>
File: lowres.jpg (352KB, 479x600px) Image search: [Google]
lowres.jpg
352KB, 479x600px
Can someone tell me what it says at the top right corner? Or find an HD image? Solving things for anon now.
>>
>>84882969
Looks like it says "The Forest Experience, A Demonstration of the Redwood's Tenacity for Life"
>>
>>84882969
The forest entrance
A generation of the redwoods (?) tenacity for life.

I think
>>
>>84882969
This seems to be the biggest clue we have. The top right when checked against the sat imagery shows an incline over a ridge however I can't be 100% due to the map age and not being able to fully see through the tree canopy.
>>
File: clue.png (276KB, 469x385px) Image search: [Google]
clue.png
276KB, 469x385px
>>84883006
>>84883011
Thanks. Just wanted to know if it was relevant to my theory. I think I have something solid. Texting the info to Hyde. Gonna give him all my clues privately in case people "steal" them or whatever again.
>>
>>84883126
>Gonna give him all my clues privately in case people "steal" them or whatever again.

This man gets it. It's the last push now. Fella, can you set up a disposable email address for people to email you stuff to so you can pass on if good enough?
>>
Did anything ever come from the ads and magazines with the puzzle in the PO box? Or were those nothing?
>>
you fuckers are so far off and it amazes me that this hivemind isn't choking on its own spittle by now. don't let your thread die newfags
>>
>>84883497
lol check this cunt
what a fucking spastic
>>
File: 1469592016201.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1469592016201.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Saw picrelated. The damn page has literally all the same weird random symbols as the first clue.

HERE'S A NEW THEORY ANONS

"GO BACK TO WHERE IT ALL BEGAN" = Journal 3. The book was the beginning and the catalyst of all Gravity Falls. Before Dipper found it, it was the most boring summer in his life.
ALSO - "THE PARCHMENT CAN BE SUCH A TEASE" - might mean that the first clue is a red herring, distraction. I mean, the map of the path is probably still useful, but I think that the trees there are just a tease, distraction. We should be looking for something written in the trees in the book.
ALSO - Alex started this hunt exactly now, around days when Journal 3 finally came out, not earlier. Coincidence?

What do you think? Worth a shot?
Does anyone here has a book and can look through it for codes in the trees specifically?
>>
>>84883327
I never even saw these. Did May hold them hostage and did she start a gofundme to reveal them?
>>
>>84883507
you would know wouldnt you
>>
>>84883549
Something like this has already been found.

>>84883497
Tumblrs here! Fuck off.
>>
>>84883589
>Something like this has already been found.
Explain? Source? What exactly was found? On the page I posted I don't see anything written in the trees.
>>
>>84883549
hirsch said no new material was required

keep up mouth breathers
>>
>>84883580
Wow. What a come back. You've really given me something to think about. I mean, my world view has been totally shattered by your witty retort. I best go and rethink my place in the world being that there's such a literal genius here. What are you doing with this dizzying intellect when there are unsolved murders in the world? Peace processes to be negotiated. Go, for the greater good!

Or fuck yourself with a rusty carjack. Ram it right up that sphincter you colossal fucking cunt discharge.
>>
File: Untitled.png (12KB, 900x172px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
12KB, 900x172px
>be me
>wake up this morning
>remember there's a Bill Cipher scavenger hunt still going on
>last I checked some tumblr landwhales couldn't solve a puzzle
>go to the reddit thread (sorry guys but it's more organized than these threads)
>see pic related

Guys what happened? what did we do now? Are we close to finding the statue? Is /co/ actually going to be the first ones there? Who's got the Make America Great Again hat to put on the Bill statue? How did an anon find the clue without the puzzle being solved?
>>
>>84883608
It's all available. Since we've had a confirmed invasion by babbys first distraction tactic in the last few posts I think it's best to hunt for it yourself. No offense.

>>84883655
Very, very poor attempt. Go to bed May.
>>
>>84883655
>hirsch said no new material was required
Well fucking duh, the Journal came out yesterday and already is spread around the fans, why would it be considered "a new material"? "A new material" means something that we don't yet have. We already have the Journal.
>>
>>84883681
you're retarded
>>
ATTENTION: Reddit and Tumblr are here. All Anons turn onto PMs and check their inboxes on their 4chan gold accounts. We'll continue the master plan there.
>>
Anyone else from the UK here? Has the book been released in the UK yet? I can't seem to get it anywhere, despite pre-ordering it on amazon
>>
>>84883689
Lol I like how everyone thinks it's this one fat bitch out to get them and not just some rando(s) who thinks you children are hypocrites
>>
>>84883689
>Since we've had a confirmed invasion by babbys first distraction tactic in the last few posts
What the fuck does that even mean. What is "babbys", what distraction tactit, which last few posts. Thanks for wasting my time.
>>
>>84883716
ah yes 4chan gold

everyone, to the secret SECRET club

because that's a thing
>>
File: SAAAVE ME.gif (2MB, 281x203px) Image search: [Google]
SAAAVE ME.gif
2MB, 281x203px
>>84883743
>What is "babbys"
>>
>>84883681
Stop being such a fag.
Anyway, as soon as the clue was revealed, an anon had his FUCKING MOTHER get there because she was nearby and take the clue before the other people who were just then leaving their house. We do have someone who will be at the possible next spot in the morning.
>>
>>84883743
>doesn't know babbbys
>What distraction

>>84883741
>>84883705
>>84883655
>>84883580
>>84883497

>Thanks for wasting my time
Your time is worthless. Don't pretend otherwise.
>>
>summer /co/ suddenly pretend to care about GF and Hirsh again
you are played by reddditors like a fiddle, newfags.
Don't expect to be credited when OP becomes e-famous. retards.
>>
>>84883784
How did someone guess the clue? whatever I'm just glad we don't have to worry too much about that fucking puzzle.
>>
>>84883780
If I were you I would take a long look at yourself. Think about why your parents tend not to want to talk about the things you like and why your so called friends ignore you now because of your "quirks".

I bet you've always felt out of place, alone but you believed to be special. You know what you should do? Relieve the world of us. Get a nice razor and do the right thing. Stop disappointing everyone with your presence. It's only fair, right? You've let everyone suffer enough. Do the right thing. Have some courage for once in your silly little life.

Do one good thing in your life. Just end it. Don't be afraid. Just let it go.
>>
>>84883828
Hey, all I care about is having the first one to the statue take a picture of it with a MAGA hat on, and for said picture to be tweeted at Alex
>>
>>84883828
I know, this'll distract them!
>meme meme buzzword meme meme
>>
>>84883838
There were 2 more clues after the puzzle. But if you refer to the puzzle, Alex got annoyed and gave 3 clues of the puzzle- which we then used to make a few letters and then randomized any possible words. Then someone found an intersection that matched the words in Oregon and someone checked it out and found the next clue, which lead to another clue, which lead to the one anon's mom found.
>>
go launch a half-assed ddos somewhere cause that's all you dipshits can muster as far as coordination goes. if it's one thing you stupid fucks have always lacked, it's following through and delivering, this time is no different.
>>
>>84883783
>>84883803
Yeah, fuck both of you. I'm a fucking Russian from the team that got you all the first clue. I haven't used nor 4chan (we have our own 2ch), nor Reddit, nor Discord before that. I got here and registered both accounts there during last week for the first time in my life. And I don't fucking care about your stupid ass website wars. I just want to continue the Cipher Hunt, that's why I monitor all the sources, try to consider all the ideas and want to help. So yes, fuck you once more for wasting my time.
>>
>>84883916
You're mad at your parents, not us.
We forgive you.
>>
>>84883860
Crawling in my skiiiiin
>>
>>84883931
Nobody gives a fuck if you were in line or part of the first team you twat. The fact you have to stroke your cock like that in justification while saying 'me, me, me' means you simply don't get it.
>>
>>84883958
Wooow, you must be even more retarded than I expected. I don't care about myself either. That was an explanation why I'm here for the first time and don't know what "babbys" are, not "me, me, me". I only care about the hunt. So if none of you can point me to the proof of my theory earlier - you see, that theory, the one where I'm trying to actually SOLVE something instead of worrying about website wars and stroking cocks - then you are wasting my time.
>>
as a former oldfag I'm glad to see that nothing has changed. except people trying harder with the "go kill urselves". Then again you guys have always been a tryhards haven't you
>>
>>84883931
at least some non-retards are left in this thread
>>
>>84884013
>you are wasting my time
If you care about the hunt you wouldn't be throwing around that you were part of the first team. You want attention. You don't see anyone else banging on about it, do you?
>>
>>84884013
Russian, what the fuck are you even saying? Anyway. What fucking theory? There's no need to solve anything since we already did. We just have to wait until the morning (5 hours) until people can go hunt for the next spot.
>>
>>84884042
>>84884043

lol this is just getting sad now
>>
>>84884042
>calls self an oldfag
>"you guys"
>>
>>84884097
you're right, im a liar because I forgot to call you all fags.

fags.
>>
>>84884072
>If you care about the hunt you wouldn't be throwing around that you were part of the first team
You literally can't read, can you?
>>That was an explanation why I'm here for the first time and don't know what "babbys" are
I'll reiterate - I am Russian, that's why I've almost never visited 4chan before + I found the clue, that's why I'm really interested in this hunt, that's why I'm here right now.

>>84884085
Here's my theory. >>84883549
Some morons up there said that something like this already been found. And, when asked for source/explanation, started going full retard with "it's only 4chan's information". That's why I got so pissed. Even the mothefucking Hirsch said that the fans should work together on the hunt, what the fuck is this attitude?
>There's no need to solve anything since we already did
Okay. Can you please point me to where you did, what was the solution and what was the answer, written in the trees? Do you mean Trees of Mystery? Cause I saw that one, and doesn't seem likely to me for a few reasons.
>>
>>84884162
I feel sorry for you for spending your time to do this. You must have some problems and I hope you work through them.
Go in peace anon.
>>
>>84884171
They meant that the pages of the book had already been posted in a previous thread and people already looked into it. Someone on Twitter asked Alex if Journal 3 was needed, and he basically said no, that we already had the clues that we need.
We are sending someone to the ToM and we have pretty concrete sources as to why it's there, including graffiti of bill cipher being at the spot marked by the X. Additionally, Alex hasn't posted any more hints because people probably guessed it. An insider (TMOGF) also said something suggesting that the spot had been guessed.
>>
File: fukoffbill.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
fukoffbill.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>84883549
Worthless cipher trash
>>
What time does the place open? I slept for about 4 hours and I'm glad I woke up before shit started, but I forgot the time it opened.

It's a shame we have ONE GUY there only. Good luck to him.
>>
>>84884343
KEK
>>
File: tumblr_nclb7fLyKI1qeyb9ho1_500.gif (368KB, 500x310px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nclb7fLyKI1qeyb9ho1_500.gif
368KB, 500x310px
>>84884305
Finally!
>he basically said no, that we already had the clues that we need.
Yeah, someone said that already, to which I responded with >>84883702
Still think that "no new material needed" does not mean "no Journal 3 needed"...
>including graffiti of bill cipher being at the spot marked by the X
Cool, haven't seen this one. Only reasons for ToM I saw basically were "Alex was there + word TREES in clues". No path from the torn part matching, nothing else. Now it seems more probable.

Thanks for a decent answer. I guess not only retards obsessed with winning website wars are here. You're a good man, anon.
>>
>>84884370
it wasnt that funny
>>
>Written in the trees
>people forgetting that at the trees of mystery theres a spot with people's messages in trees
>>
>>84884394
Where's that? Which area of the trail or attraction?
>>
Guys, what if Alex was pranking all along?
>>
>>84884427
Then he really came through for the parts along the way.
>>
>>84884394
>theres a spot with people's messages in trees
Seriosly? Can't see anything like this on the ToM Site, nor in text or in photos. If that's really the thing, then ToM just might be really the answer. On which trail is it? Does HydeAnon knows about it?
>>
I wonder if it's possible to ask the holder of the torn corner to print out the first clue and connect them. Just in case photoshop masters screwed something up.
>>
>tfw i wake up
>my city in the first time in for ever has just lost water for awhile
>wtf is a boil advisory
at least the statue is soon but christ
>>
File: image.jpg (391KB, 479x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
391KB, 479x600px
>>84884371
>Cool, haven't seen this one
That's because we aren't making it a big deal. Someone is going to check it as soon as possible so whether it's right or wrong, it will be solved. Pic related, though.
Alex actually didn't intend for the puzzle to take as long as it did, nor for the dumb 17 year old girl to LOSE the other clue and waste 3 more hours finding it again. So cipher hunt could have been intended to end by the day of the release. Either way, we know of a lot of people with the actual journal 3 to check if anything might suggest a clue is hidden. The only clue in the journal so far links to that fake Oregon parks Twitter. That's it though.
>>
File: 1469583334172.png (142KB, 326x343px) Image search: [Google]
1469583334172.png
142KB, 326x343px
>>84884561
>tfw i know where you live now
>it's a shit city
>>
File: its flubs.png (115KB, 650x550px) Image search: [Google]
its flubs.png
115KB, 650x550px
>>84884628
Put the first and lest letter of the city for proof.
>Inb4 you got the popular city below me that wasn't affected

God damn I've been drinking way too much soda for the past weeks, I was wanting some water and we just straight up had a bacteria breach and we have to boil our water for like 24 hours AT LEAST or some shit.

>water is slooowlly building pressure back up at the planet
just fix the puzzle of pipes you fucking idiots

I have literally no idea who would sabotage a literally where city like ours, no one is a major dick here and no one crimes it up often, and no one would fuck with the water.

>>84884604
the M really does give away the path
>>
>>84884604
>Pic related, though
Yeah, the path still doesn't really match. It's a shame, such a good theory. Well, hopefully, HydeAnon will check it for us. I wish I had the Journal to look into while I wait for clues, that's why I posted my theory.
>Alex actually didn't intend for the puzzle to take as long as it did
Preach. Worst 3 days ever. The problem with this is that Alex multiple times said how he's amazed with the speed of the fandom. So while he (and we all) definitely did not expect the puzzle morons to take so long, Alex might've expected for other clues to take longer then they did. So this way we would've found the current clue right at the day of Journal 3 release (in his plan). That's what I'm thinking anyway, this timing is really suspicious to me.

Alright, guess I'm out of options right now except for waiting. Still think that it's not ToM due to lack of proof - no exact match for the path, no "written in the trees". I think that in the first clur ot in the Journal we have a location, written in the trees, and then we just allocate the path. I don't see any reason to carve something else in the actual trees somewhere since we already have an actual path to the treasure, just have to find where to apply it. But I hope I'll be proven wrong.

Godspeed, HydeAnon at ToM.
>>
>>84884679
Don't assume ill intent when incompetence and negligence can fuck everything up just as badly.
>>
>>84884679
first letter i 's' and last is 'e' bro, but don't worry i live in the fucking united kingdom and i don't care to fuck with you, i was just curious what was going on, one of my united states online friends told me a similar issue last month, get your shit together america hhbv
>>
>>84884785
what are you saying to me
>>
File: fug.png (34KB, 638x273px) Image search: [Google]
fug.png
34KB, 638x273px
fug i tried to hlp whu cant i keep the money =.= <that face means im not impressed and also tired
>>
Seeing the photo at the end certainly creeped me out when I thought of the implications, but this hunt is making me go full Suzumiya, wanting something weird to happen.
>>
>>84884915

Not him but he's saying don't assume sabotage or something malicious when somebody could have easily screwed up and caused it
>>
>>84885004
I didn't give details because I hardly know any but they're implying it was sabotage or something. The city below me is actual shit and people have been pouring illegal substances into the water to fuck with people, the actual drinking water lines. I'm going to be honest and say I don't know what they're referring to with some terms but they straight up said it could be "like what people have been doing in [city below us] in the past months" but everyone in that city has left us out of anything stupid.

I also didn't expect anyone to read my post after seeing it was about my personal life and not the bill hunt and I was just summing up.

>>84884976
>I can't keep the extra money
so much shit is going to come from this, it's like 500 bucks iirc
>>
>>84884976
Someones trying to keep relevant I see
>>
wait a minute, people didn't donate to may because they wanted to help fund her stupid trip, but because she promised them a piece of the puzzle if they did? am i reading this right? what the fuck
>>
>>84884976
what did gail say
>>
File: showposter.jpg?v=52f36d7b.jpg (29KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
showposter.jpg?v=52f36d7b.jpg
29KB, 300x300px
>>84885054
By any chance, anon, are these the people who live in the city below you?
>>
File: fug.png (74KB, 668x610px) Image search: [Google]
fug.png
74KB, 668x610px
>>84885117
Exactly what you would fucking think.
>>
>>84885138
You know, if she just dropped off twitter for like three days everyone would completely forget about her and she could keep the money without anyone saying a word.
>>
File: eotg.png (516KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
eotg.png
516KB, 1600x900px
>>84885138
holy shit with the "well you COULD have stolen the key for yourself but you decided to help so you're a hero and deserve everything connected" mentality, so did everyone else but there wasn't this much warped fuckery going on because of it

>>84885164
people would assume this was the reason but we'd have no way to prove it

if she dropped off the internet we and anyone on twitter fucking with her would be seen as "you literally kild her bro" and over assumptions, I could see it being a publicity stunt (if you want to call it that, that's probably the wrong term) and her coming back after enough of her diehard fans raise questions and think she's dead, saying "im not dead but it's nice so many people care about me. here's a gofundme to put me back on the map"
>>
>>84884780
If you shrink it a little, it fits better. The bottom part matches the other curve.
>>
>>84885200
I would hate to be trapped in ice like that, I can hardly hold an ice cube for a minute let alone have my torso trapped in it. What show is that? From the thumbnail I thought it was anime for some reason, even though it's obviously not.

>>84885138
Yeesh. I bet she was one of the people who said "yes please do storytime the journal from start to end without showing the pages"
>>
>>84885247
>What show is that
one that can't keep it's lines straight apparently

Also watching the news, California is on fire. What's that about.
>>
File: harvey.png (1MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
harvey.png
1MB, 1600x900px
>>84885138
HAHA I DIDNT SEE THE FUCKING LINK

SHE HAS A WHOLE FUCKING STORY.

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1souk49
>>
File: desperate for love.png (107KB, 1024x574px) Image search: [Google]
desperate for love.png
107KB, 1024x574px
>an hour with 20 posts accounted go by
>only half of them are about the bill hunt

>..

>may poosted something guys
>HAHAH HOLY SHIT SHE NEVER FUCKING STOPS
i bet if we went a day on here without thinking about her, checking for ourselves, or giving everyone an update she'll die. lets try it
>>
>>84885318
nice try May
>>
>>84885247
Wander Over Yonder. Great show; shafted by Disney.
>>
>>84885318
What else are people going to talk about while waiting the 13 hours for the hunting locations to open?
>>
>>84885339
There's no way there couldn't be implications of that from someone who is tired of hearing about a nobody finally out of the main picture but people talking the same way about her as if she's in the streams.

JUST. because i don't care to hear about her doesn't mean im her, that way of thinking means
>talk about her: not may
>"please stop discussing this idiot" - may defending herself

>>84885362
Is it really that long? and there's a lot of options, aside from the journal and the time "prirates" treasure book and a few ships there's been a huge lack of talking about the show itself, just the hunt and where to go, even on hour-long stretches that we literally can't do anything about, and instead of saying "Favorite episode?" at the most desperate for conversation, people like now are just straight up gone. /gfg/ had a fucking shit ton of things to talk about, even aside from hack/feet/pincest art, about episodes themselves or whatnot.
>>
>>84885362
>What else are people going to talk about while waiting the 13 hours for the hunting locations to open?
How about exploring other angles and theories in case those hunting locations won't pan out?
It's called a #CipherHunt, not #MeisWatch.
>>
>>84885401
You do realize when people call you someone here or telling someone to 'Go to bed' and calling someone that name on the end, the poster knows you aren't them, right? It's a long time saying around here that started with white supremacist Hal Turner.
>>
>>84885468
>You do realize when people call you someone here
yea im just saying it's an only 2 way thing for that kind of response, im not taking it literal. it's just as boring/predictable to see as a response as the may shit is to revive a thread
>>
File: OIO.png (333KB, 419x777px) Image search: [Google]
OIO.png
333KB, 419x777px
post qts from the streams while we wait
>>
File: guardsman.jpg (10KB, 223x209px) Image search: [Google]
guardsman.jpg
10KB, 223x209px
>>84885512
is that a trap or grill ?
>>
File: danny.png (162KB, 505x493px) Image search: [Google]
danny.png
162KB, 505x493px
>>84885512
>"put me out of my misery... but not until you all see my art.. i drew jason ritter"

she was kind of annoying at times and was just as much of a distraction/camera hog as the most of them during the puzzle arc but i suppose she is cute. does she have food on her mouth or are those piercings? I wouldn't hesitate to say piercings if it wasn't for all the god damn food they were horffing for a week
>>
>>84885512
She seems like the kind of girl who would let you touch her tits any time you want, even in the middle of class, specifying "it's just fat".

Good enough for me, she has nice ones. Too bad no one got the areola shot from her first appearance. She's probably hotter than 80% of anyone else on the streams, and that's being lenient/not watching the streams in some time.

>>84885555
Well at least if we don't get the statue/next clue we got some alright gets today, it compensates for just a little bit of the pain that would come.
>>
File: slarxy.png (266KB, 501x651px) Image search: [Google]
slarxy.png
266KB, 501x651px
>>84885512
and if you don't fucking agree you have the actual worst taste
>>
>>84885555
I can't see what the fuck that is, did Michael J Fox take the photo for?

>>84885604
Sorry but she has a face like a slab of ham tossed against a wall at high velocity. Also crazy doesn't equal cute, but each to their own.
>>
File: routine fishing.jpg (21KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
routine fishing.jpg
21KB, 340x340px
>>84885666
It would go without saying Satan is into 12 year olds.
>>
>>84885666
Is she a newfag to the show and wore a park shirt to try to compensate for not having anything related?
>>
>>84885674
>crazy doesn't equal cute,
was she acting crazy? I thought she was talking dull and laughing at a few occasional jokes
>>
File: look at me.png (195KB, 485x515px) Image search: [Google]
look at me.png
195KB, 485x515px
>>84885666
I still have this photo of her from a few days ago, I use it as a reaction image. No she is not.
>>
>>84885736
Oh! sorry my mistake I thought you were speaking about May. Long night.
>>
File: hey bros.png (113KB, 227x281px) Image search: [Google]
hey bros.png
113KB, 227x281px
>>84885512
Monkey nigger is the absolute best. Fuck your "if they're female and they have a pair of tits" mentality, anons.
>>
>>84885776
you
>ruined our get streaks
>didn't pick something from the streams
>called something pink a nigger
>didn't give a source to the porn
>>
Alright guys I'm up. I haven't been home in about a day and a half so my clothes smell like shit, and it's 5am here. But I got my tea and I'm ready to rock. I'm about to leave my hotel room and wait for them to open. Btw nobody here yet, just me, in the dark, in the middle of nowere, for 3 hours. Don't say I never did nothing for yall.

I finished reading all your posts so I've got a couple of spots I'm gunna check out as quick as I can. Plus I'll be reading all if their pamflets to see if anything sticks out.

As you know, signal is crap out here so I'm signing off until probably 11ish. By then I will either find the statue or you guys will have decoded another clue from bill himself.

It's been a trip guys, wish me luck
>>
>>84885815
Good luck! You got this, we believe in you
>>
>>84885815
Good luck Hyde
>>
>>84885776
>"where are you taking me for our anniversary hon?"
>"it involves a buff black man, his white daughter, a guy in a pink, confused, and hurt ape outfit, and a ferris wheel"
>"We're already in New Jersey"
>>
>>84885200
So, although I know exactly what Wander Over Yonder is, and have seen it before, the framing of this picture made me think it was some Amazon rainforest native child. With a pageboy haircut like Mowgli's or something.
>>
>>84885815
A true hero.
>>
File: 1465496579894.gif (716KB, 312x320px) Image search: [Google]
1465496579894.gif
716KB, 312x320px
>>84885888
we've got gets again boys

let's hope this is our lucky fucking day

also i understand what you're saying anon
>>
>>84885815
Godspeed brother
>>
File: b0rf.png (354KB, 674x670px) Image search: [Google]
b0rf.png
354KB, 674x670px
Can someone explain to my why they let a dog into the comic book store?

>"its a seeing eye dog"
no it's fucking not, the pink harness was because it wouldn't stop malvulating near people.
>>
>>84885815
HYYYYYYYYYDDDEEEE!

We roll with you, good luck out there!
>>
>>84885939
its a leash
what is malvulating
>>
>>84885815
I think that the statue is not there, but good luck anyway and thanks for doing this, based HydeAnon. I hope I'm wrong and you'll do us proud!
>>
File: south park.png (185KB, 415x607px) Image search: [Google]
south park.png
185KB, 415x607px
>>84885939
>"god damn it i don't like putting you on a leash but you're the one who won't stop malvulating near everyone"
also what's her name?
>>
>>84885815
Godspeed my brother.
>>
>>84885939
fun fact: if someone says something is a "service animal" you really can't do shit about it without opening yourself up to a lawsuit
>>
File: please dont.png (323KB, 491x879px) Image search: [Google]
please dont.png
323KB, 491x879px
caption this dog's pain
>>
GUYS I JUST WOKE UP DO WE HAVE SOMEONE AT TREES OF MYSTERIES?
>>
File: autistic fuck.png (298KB, 497x895px) Image search: [Google]
autistic fuck.png
298KB, 497x895px
caption this dog's autism
>>
>>84886097
>wake me up

>>84886122
>can't wake up
>>
caption this dog's shock and worry
>>
I'm not going to retardedly respond to each dog post in a list, but isn't this the dog who's owner told the camera girl "she's part puggle and part mixed"?
>>
>>84886171
>vietnam flashbacks intensify
>>
File: DipperPose.png (1MB, 1198x736px) Image search: [Google]
DipperPose.png
1MB, 1198x736px
>>84886213
so many fucking bones
>>
An hour ago this got posted, does that mean Trees of Mysteries is open? Did we ever get an exact time on when it opened and closed? Google says it opens 3 hours from now
>>
>>84886243
>"today's a fresh new day"
>"IS THIS A CLUE??"
im still shocked no one took the fairy shit as a clue
>>
>>84886277
Because it directly relates to what he said yesterday

If the tweet yesterday lines up with the closing time and the tweet today lines up with the opening time, it could very well be the Trees of Mysteries
>>
File: kill blow.gif (370KB, 504x693px) Image search: [Google]
kill blow.gif
370KB, 504x693px
rate this dog's hurricane head special move
>>
>>84886312
>he took a nap
>he woke up
usually these things correlate, it may have happened to you
>>
We don't fucking care about the dog, stop fucking around and help with the riddle or LEAVE
>>
>>84886243
>>84886312
Those tweets are just a way of saying "I'm done for the day" and "let's get back to business". He didn't tweeted anything in between except for a few answers to fans about an hour ago.
>>
There's usually a morning update every day, even after the puzzle stopped being the main focus, so I ask, does anyone know what the status is on it? Who has it? Was there even a stream yesterday? How much got done with most of the people leaving?

They already publicly announced a god damn after party that's tomorrow, 16+ (with booze when that's not the age limit anyway) which excludes almost everyone who worked on the damn thing.

>>84886385
You guys are reeaallllyy working up a storm here.
>>
Yeah but trees of mystery is closed right now. Im still in WiFi range of the hotel for now, but the gift shop and trail are closed till 8. I'll tell you what is happening right now is the sunrise.
>>
>>84886410
a little over 2 more hours man
if my EST time is ahead by 3
>>
>>84886410
Sounds pretty comfy. Britfag here, I wouldn't mind being there for the view.
>>
File: 1466389782432.png (71KB, 283x300px) Image search: [Google]
1466389782432.png
71KB, 283x300px
I hope calarts anon is rotting in his bed.
>>
>>84886410
We believe in you Hyde
>>
>>84886410
Hyde , if you find the statue you better put a /co/ timestamp on it to mark our victory.
>>
>>84886357
>>84886401
Except he was still retweeting after they were over, prior to that he was quoting/pretending to be Bill saying stuff like "Let me out!". It should also be noted he has not said anything about "naps" before this point. I firmly believe it's a clue
>>
File: 20160727_054930.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160727_054930.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>84886430
Foggy, but serene.
>>
If we can get one more great gets-digit post before the Trees of Mystery opens, it means we will win this current race. This opportunity excludes dubs.

>>84886410
Are there a bunch of girls waiting? Or are you the only one (guy).
>>
>>84886488
I love when it's foggy like that, and mostly dark. That seems comfy enough.

It's neat to talk to an anon right at the bunyan.
>>
>>84886494
If get, Hyde will be the first to slobber his balls all over the statue.
>>
>>84886488
You're our only hope Hyde. Win this for 4chan
>>
>>84886488
Looks awesome. Well good luck Hyde. We're all cheering you on, hit us up if you can if you need help.
>>
>>84886510
I'm alone man. I showed up at the confusion hill yesterday at 0400 and 2 reddit girls showed up at 0630 and 0830. And that clue was a guarantee. This one is kind of just a hunch everyone is going on, so I don't even think anyone will show up at open, except for the actual tourists.
>>
>>84886484
Where are you seeing that ? I only see one retweet about 13 hours ago, so at the same time he took a "nap", and nothing in between.
>>84886488
Looks nice.
>>
>>84886580
Holy shit, you could do this. You could fucking do this! Excited yet? You fucking should be! It's time to write legend!
>>
>>84886488
If anybody tries to beat you, take them out. Then bury the body out there and start a body cipher hunt for the police, bonus points if you frame Alex.
>>
>>84886580
Hyde, don't post your plan of attack public. You know the info that is in this thread and previous, do what you need to do. We don't need someone beating you to the punch.

Surprised no drawfags are here to do their thing in support.
>>
Guys, just in case you find anything new with the clues, don't post it now. Hyde would be at a disadvantage if it turns out the statue isn't at ToM.
>>
>>84886608
>I only see one retweet about 13 hours ago,
Weird. I could have sworn there was another last night. I still think it means something though
>>
>>84886685
Maybe he could put down a disposable email address or something?
>>
>>84886680
I've kept my apperance and plans vague so that other sites can't scalp info from me. I'm gunna play it dumb unless someone tells me they are from /co/ so they don't follow me on the trails.
>>
it's not at ToM
>>
>>84886895
How do you know that? proof?
>>
>>84886909
Don't engage the troll friend. The fucker has been trying to derail and cause confusion from the start. Ignore all trolls from now on.
>>
>>84886892
Hey Hyde, I just want to give a five step plan I think will help for you and any other anon near the trees of mystery.

Step 1- Remember other non-anons are looking for the statue so you must try to find it fast.

Step 2- If you find the statue try not to take more then 5 minutes to take dozens of photos and a couple minutes of video.

Step 3- If you now have the statue you must get out and away from the area without people noticing.

Step 4- find safe area far/miles away from area to show us you have the statue again and plan next move.

Step 5- Claim victory for 4chan and /co/ and go home or maybe whatever we suggest. But we'll probably suggest stupid stuff so you can go home if you want.

Step 6?- There's a chance Alex Hirsch and/or his sister/friends/voice actors from show will be waiting in bushes near statue. If so shake their hand take pics and video for couple minutes. Then continue with step 3 and get out of the area without others noticing as fast as you can if possible.

Step 7?- Shake bills hand?

Those are all the steps I can think of, just try to keep in contact with us today during this journey. Good Luck!
>>
>>84886680
Are you seriously saying we should be drawing fanart of hyde.
>>
>>84886948
If Alex and pals are waiting near the statue, then how is Hyde supposed yo escape with the statue unnoticed?

Wont Hirsch just tweet that the statue has been found?

And didn't GravityFallsCipher say that there wouldnt BE any other option but to leave the statue behind?
>>
>>84886948
Be careful with the statue, because of the size of the plants on the video we can guess the statue is about 3 feet tall.
That means that hand is very fragile, don´t break it
>>
>>84886948
And ToM opens at 8, not 9, according to their website.
>>
File: hyde.jpg (20KB, 235x250px) Image search: [Google]
hyde.jpg
20KB, 235x250px
Hyde, I made this for you. I'm not sure why, but I did
>>
>>84887058
There was talk about it becoming a monument for fans to visit. It won't be going anywhere.
>>
File: mfw.gif (658KB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.gif
658KB, 360x240px
>>84887062
someone trigger the faggot artist
>>
>>84887058
Good thing I do parkour. Also I know everyone is excited, but there are no garuntees. I'm giddy right now with the sense of adventure but I'm also aware I could be at the wrong location.
>>
File: my kind of game.png (279KB, 477x374px) Image search: [Google]
my kind of game.png
279KB, 477x374px
>>84887139
>Good thing I do parkour.
>>
>>84887139
And since you're aware you'll run as fast as you can, right?
>>
did anyone ever decipher the url from the digital puzzle?

fqvxdrczygwxfjhrrqwxt
>>
File: cleav.png (89KB, 291x293px) Image search: [Google]
cleav.png
89KB, 291x293px
>>84885512
She bent over the table at one point and her tits almost rolled out. She's not wearing a braaaaaa.

>>84887195
I thought it looked different than that and said "Goodluckcipherhunters"
>>
>ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED
>THINGS ARE HAPPENING

Ok so we are all in agreement this is THE worst lyric from the CipherHUNT song?
>>
>>84886119
Yes we do
>>
>>84887284
>not "WAIT, OUR HERO IS HERE. PERISCOPE DONT FAIL US NOW"
>>
File: just a thought.png (471KB, 485x545px) Image search: [Google]
just a thought.png
471KB, 485x545px
>>84887333
>>84886494
>>
>>84887139
> good thing i do parkour

we're fucked
>>
>>84887333
Well I GUESS......

Actually the entire song is the worst
>>
How long until ToM opens?
>>
>>84887139
Hyde, do you have a MAGA hat? Also will you be streaming?
>>
>>84887087

That would be neat but what's stopping someone from taking it I Wonder?

Cuz if I found it then you bet I am taking that fucker home
>>
>>84887376
In 2 and a half hours
>>
File: now.png (337KB, 493x711px) Image search: [Google]
now.png
337KB, 493x711px
>>84887388
>signal is bad here
>dunno if i can keep an eye on the thread and report back with updates

>but will you be streaming
>>
>>84887058
>>84887062
>>84887087
If the statue weighs more then a few hundred pounds here's new plan.

Step 1- bring portable mini tree chopping axe/hatchet you can hide in back of shirt.

Step 2- chop down trees around statue and use rope or duck tape to keep trees together making a raft.

Step 3- push statue on raft and use rope to drag raft out of forest.

Step 4- Claim victory when away and safe.

step 5- Don't forget to leave note in spot of statue saying /co/ + 4chan found statue first.

I also realize if statue does weigh too much to carry no one will be dedicated enough to follow this plan.
>>
>>84887439
1 and a half

>>84887447
>If the statue weighs more then a few hundred pounds
wew boy
>>
>>84887446
Ah didn't read all his replies in this thread. My bad.
>>
So it's gonna open at some point. And he will rush in. And we won't get news for a while. This is gonna be hard.
>>
>BUT A PRIZE AWAITS THE FIRST ONE THERE
>the first one
I just realized this thing has always encouraged competition.
>>
>>84887509
This. Get your snacks on hand gentlemen, this is going to be one hell of a day.

>>84887447
I like your thinking. Requesting drawfag to have Hyde in a forklift with the statue on the forks, speeding down a hill and smashing through everything on a run to the exit
>>
>>84887509
Hope for the best and prepare for the worst
>>
Alright, I just woke up, what did I miss?
>>
>>84887647
Sunrise, other than that, nothing so far.
>>
>>84887647
Hyde is gonna search Mystery Trees for Bill's statue. He's the only one for now there. He can't update, bad connection there.
>>
https://soundcloud.com/realshitishappening/seashell
What was she suggesting? What's that noise?
>>
>>84887647
Hyde is at ToS and ready to roll
>>
>>84887679
Can't use audio right now. What's she saying? Did they find it?
>>
Discorders have some of their people ready to go there. Let's hope Hyde gets there first.
>>
>>84887058
I just want to say what I meant was leave without being noticed by all the other GF fans/searchers. Having Alex and pals notice doesn't matter.
>>
>>84887739
If they're not there yet then that still gives Hyde a massive advantage
>>
>>84887211
more of butterface logtits please
>>
>>84887739
Hyde has a map
>>
Hyde if you read this listen.

Your first priority is the map.
Go to the location of the map and search for everything.
If you don't find anything look around the tail of tales and if you don't succeed there , look around everywhere
>>
How long do we have to go?
>>
>>84887893
One hour
>>
if this is a get, /co/ wins

cmon
>>
File: hj.png (325KB, 489x769px) Image search: [Google]
hj.png
325KB, 489x769px
>>
>>84887831
I have the map, the one you guys gave me is old, but I think I know where it synch up with on the new map.

Btw elderly Asian couple have arived. We've been comprimised, they must be here for the glory.
>>
>>84887961
YOU KNOW WHAT MUST BE DONE
NO WITNESSES
NO SURVIVORS
>>
>>84887961
You can do ot, Hyde! Believe you will find something!

Trust no one!
>>
>>84887961
>I think I know where it synch up
idiot
>>
>>84887961
Oh shit, is it reddit, tumblr, or discord's mom and dad?
>>
>>84887961
They're old and you said you did parkour. Outrun them. Go tarzan over the fuckin' place.
>>
>>84887961
>elderly Asian couple
Doesn't sound like the target demographic for the show.
youll be fine.
>>
>>84888031
That's the kind of attitude that let Anon's mom get a clue for us.
>>
Wait a fucking second , didn't alex have a book signing in LA yesterday?

OFCOURSE HE'S IN CALIFORNIA.
GODSPEED HYDE GODSPEED
>>
>>84888085
He met the puzzlers and signed their shit.

They got everything they ever wanted over the course of 5 days.
>>
Any updates Hydefag?

Any changes?
>>
Probably went dark with bad reception there.
>>
>>84888153
Better that way, minimal contact until opening doesnt alert others.
>>
The elderly Asian couple killed him so they could have the glory of finding it. Rip Hydefag
>>
Hedgehoganon needs to get the fuck out of the base and get down to fucking business. I mean, holy shit it's not there, at least the others mew where they were going. I mean get off that pedestal and TRY.
>>
>>84888176
F
>>
File: Trees-of-Mystery-Brochure-1.jpg (2MB, 2000x2250px) Image search: [Google]
Trees-of-Mystery-Brochure-1.jpg
2MB, 2000x2250px
Morning, all.

So, Mr. Hyde. Let me give you a little of what I remember about the Trees of Mystery from the first cipherhunt:

The Gift Shop is the big main building right in the parking lot, to the left of the Paul Bunyan statue. Inside is a bunch of Oregon-central knicknacks and shit as well as a big Native American museum inside to the left. For the Trails themselves we had to enter through the gift shop, then around the cashier counter to the right and out a back door (to the right of the ice cream counter) because it was raining. The map says that that's actually the trail exit, but they had no problem with us using it so I don't see why they would for you, but if they do raise a fuss about it, you can use the Hollow Log entrance to the right of the Paul & Babe statues to enter the trail normally and it looks like it loops back around to the same spot. (RED LINE)

I don't actually know what the looping path (ORANGE LINE) is, when we went we walked straight through to the observation deck at SkyTrail to find the graffiti spot, so we never went down there.

From there, there are a few branching paths, but each is labelled with a wooden arrow sign, so it shouldn't be too tough to find the Trail of Tall Tales.
Be aware that, even though there are paths that cut through the forest and they're mostly covered in gravel, that there's a lot of slopes and it rains pretty often, so be careful. We don't want another Finger Guy situation.

If the Trail of Tall Tales doesn't yield anything and you want to get to some of the high trails quickly, there's a shuttle that can take you from the Gift Shop to Brotherhood Station (BLUE CIRCLES). It's meant to get people to Skytrail if they can't make the walk through the lower trails, but it's a hell of a lot faster if you want to get uphill before other hunters.

I genuinely wish you luck, and I wish I was there to share the excitement with you. Let me know if there's anything else I can answer.

Godspeed, you silly bitch.
>>
I doubt the Asian family is part of the hunt, but I trust no one.

Also, staff has arrived. No sign of Alex though.
>>
>>84888273
Why aren't you there with him?
>>
>>84888290
He probably expects people to show up at dawn , you got this Hyde

Godspeed
>>
>>84888290
You know where to go Hyde?
>>
>>84888311
I got my balls stuck in my zipper last night.
>>
File: not amused.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
not amused.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
>>84888311
Because I am being forced against my will to be a god damned Adult...
>>
File: man.png (139KB, 254x253px) Image search: [Google]
man.png
139KB, 254x253px
>>84888273
>you silly bitch.
>>
Hah good to see this is still going, I hope this Hyde dude finds it
>>
Dubs says Hyde succeeds
>>
remember hyde, CLAIM it for us. Put a watermark, an hat, piss on it, whatever. Just claim it.
>>
>>84888435
If he doesn't I'm blaming you.
>>
File: game.jpg (41KB, 500x336px) Image search: [Google]
game.jpg
41KB, 500x336px
>>84888435
YOU'VE FUCKED US ALL
>>
Ha , the discord app don't know what to do
>>
>>84888435
there's a triple in there if we're being technical

HYDE CONFIRMED FOR SUCCESS
>>
File: ttt.png (42KB, 571x313px) Image search: [Google]
ttt.png
42KB, 571x313px
Here is where majority have gone.

Hyde may have this. Come on Hyde, you can do it!
>>
>>84886488
That looks a bit spooky and comfy at once
>>
Asians have left. I am once again a one man army.

I know where you guys want me to go and I'll check there first, but I have 2 other spots I think might be promising.

If nothing else I'll wander around the trails for a couple of hours just in case.

30 mins till go time.
>>
>>84888500
And you got dubs! Curse is reversed!
>>
File: 1469198603733.gif (492KB, 246x300px) Image search: [Google]
1469198603733.gif
492KB, 246x300px
>>84888530
GODSPEED HYDE

I GIVE YOU ALL MY MEME MAGIC
>>
>>84886001
Its not a real word.
>>
Are you guys still ignoring the fact that the most recent clue had very obvious, very intentional spelling mistakes?
>>
>>84888576
Like?
>>
File: IMG_0011.jpg (205KB, 1200x774px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0011.jpg
205KB, 1200x774px
>>84885815
>not taking a EDC bag with clothes and toiletries when you are away from home
You're triggering my /out/ sensibilities.
>>
>>84888530
For the next 6 hours I'm fucking glued to my screen. Damn the work in the morning. Surgeries can wait.
>>
>>84888576
I thought it turned out the people deciphering it had just borked up a few letters.
>>
>>84888576
It didn't.

The original translator misread a couple letters of the clue and tweeted later that he was wrong
>>
>>84888607
I would never be mentally able to take so much stuff with me.

I'm already insecure about losing my wallet and phone everyday
>>
File: AHHH.png (527KB, 598x447px) Image search: [Google]
AHHH.png
527KB, 598x447px
I see more tweet about it!

Watch out, Hyde

https://twitter.com/jasperbluenc
>>
>>84888598
RETURN TO WHERE IT ALL BEGAN / THE FINAL PZECE IS IN YOUR HAND THE PLRCHMENT CAN BE SUCH A TEASE /
THE ANSWER'S WRITTEN IN THE TREES

>>84888630
Nope.
>>
>>84888651
>They straight up stole the map i gave Hyde
Motherfuckers
>>
>>84888641
Whenever I leave my house to go somewhere that's pretty far away, I always take a bag like that with me(except for all the knives and guns) You never know what will happen. Car could break down, or you may wind up staying later than expected. I had to learn that the hard way once.
>>
File: PART95146959044018095temp.jpg (124KB, 615x461px) Image search: [Google]
PART95146959044018095temp.jpg
124KB, 615x461px
>>84886449
Nah, still trying to solve/ coordinate the puzzle.

In truth, when I made that post about my general disinterest in the pilot, I was pretty frustrated at the time with how things had been turning out regarding the puzzle, and I let that show through too much when really I shouldn't have. I'm sorry for how I said it, I didn't mean to insult anyone, and if I could definitely rephrase it/ take it back, I would. I still actively want to solve the puzzle, but it's just that my main motivation isn't for the pilot itself, so much as it's for other fans of the show, and I really should've clarified that earlier. People will probably still tell me to fuck off after reading this, but I still just want y'all to know how sorry I am for how I came off the other day. I figure once this puzzle has been taken care of, whether it's finished or someone else is coordinating it, I'd like to make a sort of longer post as to say what happened from my perspective since Day 1, and maybe it'd clear up some misconceptions here and there about the puzzle, along with outline some of why I was frustrated. Anyway, I'll still try and keep people updated on the puzzle as long as I can and answer questions here and there. Here's a picture someone sent me yesterday as far as what they'd gotten done about 3/4 through the day.
>>
>>84888667
this is why we mark shit
>>
File: S1E12_Candy_Haul.png (190KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
S1E12_Candy_Haul.png
190KB, 500x281px
>>84888563
RAISE YOUR ARMS, /co/MRADES!

LEND HIM YOUR POWER!
>>
>>84888117
they met him?? what the FUCK
>>
>>84888651
I believe Hyde got this. I don't think any hunters are in close proximity to Trees of Mystery.
>>
>nobody is there, so Hyde has advantage
>if the statue isn't at ToM it doesn't matter since no one else knows what to do
The odds are in our favor.
>>
>>84888651
HERE COME ALL THE FANGIRLS.

JESUS FUCK I JUST WOKE UP IN A PANIC WHEN THAT WAS POSTED. I SENSED IT.
>>
File: download (17).png (31KB, 638x176px) Image search: [Google]
download (17).png
31KB, 638x176px
FUCK , HYDE HAS COMPETITION
>>
File: goku-super-spirit-bomb.jpg (92KB, 680x732px) Image search: [Google]
goku-super-spirit-bomb.jpg
92KB, 680x732px
>>84888689
>>
>>84888690
That anon mistook Jason Ritter for Alex
>>
>>84888667
Relax, I have been making an image of all the times info posted here has been stolen.We are all covered. Even if the leddits and tumblrs find the clue the world will know who had the roiginal thoughts.
>>
>>84888711
HE KNOWS PARKOUR, HE GOT DIS
>>
if you don't find the statue - look for a clue carved or put into a tree
>>
>>84888711
Ah shit. Never give up, Hyde! You can do this! For 4chan and /co/!
>>
>>84888607
this gave me an /out/ stiffy
>>
>>84888711
HYDE YOU BETTER RUN

RUN HYDE RUN
RUN HYDE RUN
>>
>>84888719
No I didn't you retard. They all met Ariel twice or more and Jason like every fuckingday.

Alex was there yesterday at a book signing.
>>
>>84888719
oh thank god,
>>
>>84888665
Yep. They misread an L for C, and D for an O. https://twitter.com/GravityWiki/status/758126924023599106
>>
File: light make my head hurt.png (765KB, 1185x888px) Image search: [Google]
light make my head hurt.png
765KB, 1185x888px
>>84888764
no, i fucking didn't

he went to LA as well
>>
Got Ready Player One vibes with this
>>
Mapguy here , i wish good luck to Hyde

I have adult duties to attend too.

Gospeed Hyde
>>
>>84888665
So Z -> I
R -> A
H -> E
Does it mean anything?
>>
>>84888803
read the thread friend
>>
>>84888761
It because the person you were responding to talked about Alex and you said generally that he met the puzzlers when he didn't.
>>
>>84888680

It's okay bro. You had to deal with a lot of bullshit.
>>
>>84888680
Compare the giant list of names on the cardboard to how many people are actually trying to finish the puzzle now.

It's hilarious.
>>
>>84888803
It's meaningless. The twitter user who decoded it mistook two or the original letters for different ones. They admitted their mistake 11 hours ago.
>>
>>84888680
I wasn't here for the puzzle part of this shit.

I'm curious to know what the hell happened, and how has it impeded progress this badly?
>>
File: Big Lip Dip.jpg (35KB, 379x309px) Image search: [Google]
Big Lip Dip.jpg
35KB, 379x309px
I wish you luck mr Hyde
>>
File: aaaa.png (27KB, 455x241px) Image search: [Google]
aaaa.png
27KB, 455x241px
>>
I took a shower this morning guys. It's just that I've been on the road for almost 2 days and didn't bring a Change in clothes.

Also only one other guy here, looks like a mountain man so I don't know where these tumblrina are at.
>>
>>84888845
Because shitty people realized that they were getting attention and that became more important to them than the ACTUAL GLOBETROTTING MYSTERY TREASURE HUNT ADVENTURE
>>
>>84888873
They hide in shadows. Or just driving towards the trees. We root for you, Hyde.
>>
>>84888873
The map has gone around twitter.

Good luck Hyde
>>
File: Qqyp Uxxuij.gif (2MB, 461x259px) Image search: [Google]
Qqyp Uxxuij.gif
2MB, 461x259px
We all believe in you, Hyde. Secure this for 4chan in a respectable, glorious way. And buy gold.
>>
>>84888711
He's not there.
>>
>>84888873
>so I don't know where these tumblrina are at.
Are there any other entrances?
>>
>>84888818
He didn't go only for the puzzlers, but he did meet them.
>>
>>84888887
That's lame. I'd have been satisfied just participating in the jigsaw puzzle part.

I love jigsaw puzzles.
>>
>>84888873
Just focus on you, man.

People know about the location so someone visiting today looking for it will happen.

Don't be afraid to jog towards the locations you're searching for.
>>
>>84888845
Basically a massive egotistical landwhale weeb got hold of a clue, and proceeded to shelter herself with a group of 20 other autists (and 2-3 anons getting us info) barely working on the puzzle, and instead living off the free food fans were buying them, and attention.

But her 20 autists betrayed her on the final day and she went home crying.
>>
>>84888873
so are you waiting outside? I'm kinda confused
>>
>>84888820
stop doing this
>>
>>84888845
The short version is that I don't think everyone was prepared for how difficult the puzzle actually was, and this kinda snowballed into a lot of different issues. But I'll definitely try to elaborate more with a longer post after I'm all finished with either the puzzle or my involvement.
>>
>>84888845

A chick claimed the puzzle was hers. A bunch of people were dicking around because that liked being "famous"/ having power on the internet.

They then stopped making progress on the puzzle because they were afraid, once it was done, it would be taken from them.

It was a bunch of people acting like children saying ME ME ME. bunch of assholes

The only person to make progress and help was >>84888680
>>
>>84888873
Don't reveal you're anyone other than a tourist if you see the tumblr crowd, they need to feel good about themselves as they jerk themselves off on periscope so you can actually find the clue/statue
>>
>>84888873
Good. Ready for this to be over. Trying to watch the #CipherHunt feed on Twitter is giving me a headache.
>>
>>84888680
No, you don't have to fucking make a list of all the things that made you frustrated. You can just say "puzzle working is stressful" and everyone who needs to will understand.

That's great progress but with the finished puzzle image floating on the fucking internet and on their print-out sheet I don't see how it didn't get done after all the time it's been out.
>>
>>84888964
I assumed the puzzle would be decently difficult, it's got a fuckton of space in just one color.
2000 pieces is a lot.

I'm completely vexed at the idea that drama could spawn from this nonsense. It's a goddamn puzzle.
>>
>>84889019
If anything all of the blank yellow pieces is a fucking good thing, they go anywhere after the black lined ones are connected. It's fucking madness tey did so much yellow before Alex told them they didn't have to.
>>
Alright guys this is the last post, place opens in 10 mins so grant me all the gets, and meme Magic you can muster. I'll let you guys know what I find the second I can.
>>
>>84888985
I wish there was a way to mislead them, like if Hyde anon brought a pen and paper so he could make a jumbled message and leave it somewhere just so they stop and touch themselves over how great they are at this

Like I know its super petty and childish, but i REALLY dont want tumblr to find it, not because 'haha website wars' or anything, just with how badly they've fucked up the puzzle and the bolt sections, they did literally nothing right and i would die if they got this part too
>>
File: OLMEC.jpg (40KB, 620x472px) Image search: [Google]
OLMEC.jpg
40KB, 620x472px
>>84888273
You could start by running up the stairs to the Crypt. Grab the books from the skeletons, and pass into the Pit of the Pendulum. Knock over the column and cliiiimb into the King's Storeroom. Smash the clay pots to find the key that will lead you into the Chamber of the Sacred Markers. Match the symbols on the right, to the rules on the left, then pass into the Room of the Ancient Warriors. Place yourself in the correct armor, and open the door to the SHRIIIIIIINE OF THE SILVER MONKEY! assemble the statue, and you maybe headed toward the Room (whispers) of the Secret Password. Find the tablet with the correct inscription, and shout it out, to open the door to the Pharoah's Secret Passage. Slide down the tunnel to the Quicksand Bog where you could smash through to the Dark Forest, but beware the temple guards that may inhabit the trees. Find the key in the tree, and you'll enter the Jester's Court. Press yourself against the correct wall painting, and you'll gain entry to the Tomb of the Headless Kings. Pull the vines to release the bones, and attach the missing skull to it's proper King. Then, rrrrrrrace through the Pit, cliiimb through the Ledges, rrrrrrrrace down the stairs and back through the Temple Gate.

The choices are yours and yours alone. Good luck!
>>
>>84888680
Make sure to reign those people in. I don't want any more petty bs like pretending to set fire to the pieces in a tweet to TMoGF.

People react badly under pressure at least you are owning up to iy. Just don't fuck that part up.
>>
File: 1454573419829.jpg (45KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1454573419829.jpg
45KB, 640x480px
>>84889051
We already did up there, we got lots of gets for you. (Excluding dubs by the way)
>>
>>84889050
These aren't exactly the smartest people on the planet.
>>
>>84889051
Good luck man, even if you don't get the statue "first" make sure you get pics with it, don't break any bones, but if you do get pics of that too.
>>
>>84889051
I give my Russian meme magic to you.

Rush b suka blyat, I believe in you, Hyde.
>>
>>84889051
YOU
GOT
DIS
UK Anon here lending my power. My wife and child are following every update with me.
>>
>>84889065
I don't think we need to try to mislead them.

People everywhere are literally drawing their own version of the map just to fit physical locations in the world, which is really fucking dumb.
We don't even know if this map correlates to a location. It could just relate to a way to navigate a part of the puzzle on paper or some shit.
>>
>>84889105
>DIS
kid..
>>
File: 1455584488238.png (337KB, 958x530px) Image search: [Google]
1455584488238.png
337KB, 958x530px
>>84889051
Good luck, Hyde! There are lots of posts on Twitter about the Trees of Mystery so people will be coming.

You've got this, man!
>>
>>84889051
Godspeed Hyde
>>
>>84889051
POWER OF KEK
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 500x282px
>>84889051
Sending you the magic, bro. Good luck.

Don't touch his hand or we're all fucked
>>
File: high res.jpg (2MB, 1582x2048px) Image search: [Google]
high res.jpg
2MB, 1582x2048px
Here's a higher resolution of the map with the missing part, you know, just in case.
>>
File: danhalen.png (229KB, 425x368px) Image search: [Google]
danhalen.png
229KB, 425x368px
>>84889051
FINISH WHAT WE STARTED 5 MONTHS AGO! YOU GO FIND THAT STATUE AND YOU REST YOUR BALLS IN THAT COLD CONCRETE HAND!
>>
File: Rashsmile.jpg (25KB, 369x369px) Image search: [Google]
Rashsmile.jpg
25KB, 369x369px
>>84889051
Godspeed Hyde, you got all of this.
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 1191x670px
You really think your little friend is going to be the same when this is all over?

HA

HA

HAAAA
>>
File: Qqyp Uxxuij.png (227KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Qqyp Uxxuij.png
227KB, 500x375px
>>84889051
WE ALL BELIEVE IN YOU, HYDE. Don't forget to do your sweet parkour moves at random intervals, just in case anyone is filming. Godspeed, you magnificent bastard.
>>
>>84889019
It is really hard, I do n I t how if they would have ever been able to solve it and then you add in those tumblerinas?

I can understand why you stopped streaming, you guys did not have the capacity to focus without being distracted by the camera.
>>
>>84889051
Kek blesses those who roll sevens.

Possibly multiples of seven as well.
>>
>>84889051
You can do it Sam.
>>
File: IMG_1386.jpg (488KB, 960x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1386.jpg
488KB, 960x1200px
>>84889014
Unfortunately with regard to the digital puzzle, it's actually not correct down to the individual pieces. For example on the digital copy, you can see there's like a 2 piece wide yellow gap between all the edges the actual cyphers, but that's not how it is on the real puzzle. The side cyphers, so far, either go onto the actual edge pieces, or are like on the pieces immediately next to it. So while we can use the digital one as a really good road map, between discrepancies like that and god knows about the actual yellow pieces, we can't duplicate it from the digital one. We also had to correct a few things that no one noticed in the puzzle, like some of the edge pieces not actually being put in the right place, but because they "fit" and it looked like they "fit," no one noticed until we took a closer look yesterday.

>>84889072
It's definitely easier working with a smaller group of people, at least while I was physically there, everyone that ended up showing were people who legit wanted to solve the puzzle.
>>
Go, Dr. Jekyll!
>>
Every new update on Twitter is now about the Trees of Mystery. If the bolt was found earlier the people from here would've had a major lead.

Let's just hope all the Tumblrites and parents like to sleep in late
>>
>>84889225
Not at a cost to internet fame and recognition and free snack they won't.
>>
IT'S TIME ANON. GOD. SPEED.
>>
File: image.gif (74KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
74KB, 500x600px
>>84889279
It starts.
>>
File: chadseid.png (57KB, 283x301px) Image search: [Google]
chadseid.png
57KB, 283x301px
And now we wait.

The running of the spergs has begun.
>>
>>84889213
>While you were there
There were a few individuals who were turned away by the attitude of the people who kept bad mouthing the internet. Inside jokes are great and all but some of the commentary reflects exactly how we described them.

Good luck with the morale and the puzzle.
>>
>>84889225
of course they do, they're all unemployed teenagers
>>
File: CoYT5XyUMAE8uz7.jpg (170KB, 912x964px) Image search: [Google]
CoYT5XyUMAE8uz7.jpg
170KB, 912x964px
This map is still being passed around
>>
>>84889279
tmw when I was ONE SECOND OFF
>>
POWER TO HYDE. GETS BE WITH HIM.
>>
File: foliage.jpg (169KB, 838x968px) Image search: [Google]
foliage.jpg
169KB, 838x968px
Foliage from the GF ending statue picture matches with those from the Trees of Mystery website. I've got a good feeling about this, Hyde-chan.
>>
So whats this whole 'the trees of mystery' thing anyway? Like, what exact is there that makes them so mysterious?

I kinda wanna check them out
>>
GO HYDE GO
>>
File: 1440312163157.jpg (52KB, 391x364px) Image search: [Google]
1440312163157.jpg
52KB, 391x364px
>>84889279
What the odds Hyde will die getting there from ambushing tumblerites?
>>
>>84889355
We sent him our power for a reason, he can easily fend off whales with a Ki Blast
>>
Good luck Hyde, you parkour faggot.
>>
>>84889355
Zero. He's fast and agile (probably).
>>
>>84889373
>>>/a/
>>
>>84889355
They're all at home on their computers wishing each other good luck on the hunt.
>>
>>84889383
>he's that one fat guy who breathes weirdly and forced who says "icandoparkouruuuhhhh"
>>
File: ass-band.jpg (125KB, 500x321px) Image search: [Google]
ass-band.jpg
125KB, 500x321px
THREAD THEME
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtOHvC4IAdM
>>
>>84889420
12 year olds leave
>>
>>84889420
don't be so autistic
>>
'Go back to where it all began' could also mean the first cipher clue.

Hidden deep within the woods a buried treasure waits. Secrets lost and statues found beyond the rusty gates.

Captcha is select all images with trees.
>>
>>84889050
Some of them kept doing yellow after he said to do black first.
>>
Do you think they already put the statue there, or are they gonna secretly put it there when they decide everyone has had enough clues?
>>
>>84889476
**most of them

only on the last day before it was found by someone else were they just telling people they didn't like to sit at the fucking reject table and do yellow
>>
>>84889466
that's a good point actually. Did this clue ever play into anything? I assume not. Well the woods bit would make sense but I'm not so sure about the "rusty gates" bit.
>>
>>84889509
That wouldn't be fair
>>
File: hyde.jpg (49KB, 600x665px) Image search: [Google]
hyde.jpg
49KB, 600x665px
>>84889355
Tumblrinas can't stop the stride of the 4chan Hyde.
>>
>>84889547
ugh
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 500x267px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 500x267px
This is so exciting, I'm rubbing my nipples to this event.
>>
File: S1e20_Secrets....png (839KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
S1e20_Secrets....png
839KB, 1280x720px
Does anybody know where I could find download for Journal Three?
>>
>>84889564
Thank you for recognizing that as the cancer I intended it as.
>>
>>84889539
I feel like if it was already there, someone would have stumbled onto it accidentally already without knowing anything about Gravity Falls, and all the work they put into clues would go to waste.
>>
File: AAHHHH.png (8KB, 467x88px) Image search: [Google]
AAHHHH.png
8KB, 467x88px
They know about Hyde
>>
>>84889626
Or they put it there only when the clues were found. Which would make a lot more sense.
>>
>>84889638
GOD DAMN IT.
WE'RE NOT FUCKING CRIMINALS.

STOP LURKING YOU CHILD.
>>
>>84889638
It doesn't matter. Reddit, Tumblr, Twitter, and Discord are watching him because they don't have anyone.
>>
>>84889466
I had that thought last night but I couldn't tie any gates to the Trees of Mystery at all.
>>
File: mm.png (50KB, 488x542px) Image search: [Google]
mm.png
50KB, 488x542px
>>84889662
>>
File: get it.jpg (46KB, 612x343px) Image search: [Google]
get it.jpg
46KB, 612x343px
>mfw I'm waiting for Hyde to get it
>>
What if hyde is actually planning a massacre using the bill statue hunt to lure the people he despises most into a foresty area where he intends to kill them one by one?
>>
>>84889638
If Hyde did wreck it - which let's face it he wouldn't, 4chan is known for swindling people's goodwill via gofundme, creating eceleb drama, stealing the other clues, anons fucking around and caring more about internet hits than solving a puzzle - or straight up abandoning it.

Oh wait. No, no they're not. That's what the "fans" have done so far.
>>
He won't trash it
>>
>>84889690
>that 4chan guy is there
>thinking it's the anon from last time
>also missing it was that anon's fucking mom and younger brother
>>
>>84889690
is that a thing becaus ei thought a child foudn the the clue not the 4 chan guy

jesus christ, this is why we watermark shit, people are gonna bend over backwards to pretend 4chan didnt do anything
>>
>>84889638
>ruin it for us fans

fucking hell do they not realize we're all fans too? We don't want to destroy the statue we just want to be the first ones to it.
>>
>>84889638
>>84889690
I have a love-hate relationship with kids thinking 4chan only brings out the worst in people.
>>
>>84889751
Not going to lie, I was one of those kids when I was younger. It wasn't until much later I realized how dumb I was.
>>
https://www.treesofmystery.net/web-cam.php
>>
Yeah, Hyde, destroy that statue.
Just like we all planned.
>>
File: trash it.jpg (26KB, 225x320px) Image search: [Google]
trash it.jpg
26KB, 225x320px
>>84889723
>>84889690
>>
WRECK-IT HYDE HYPE
>>
>The infamous hacker known as 4chan beat EVERYONE to the clue and stole it in the dead of night. Or the middle of the day. People left behind paid good money to enter the park. Hope they enjoy their visit.

>infamous hacker known as 4chan
>>
File: image.jpg (394KB, 740x740px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
394KB, 740x740px
>>84889713
sounds like a party to me
>>
File: 1414690859696.jpg (194KB, 1125x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1414690859696.jpg
194KB, 1125x1500px
GLORY TO HYDE
Thread music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tM0sTNtWDiI
>>
>>84889816
>816
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>84889829
It's obviously satire
>>
>>84889638
Holy shit she deleted it because like 5 people, who I'm pretty sure weren't even from here, told her "who cares if he's just there to find it because he's a fan don't be pissy"
>>
>>84889857
you keep saying this
and you're the only one
>>
>>84889868
I told her she was being an asshole. People like her annoy me like crazy
>>
>>84889793
Does it just point at the statues?
What a bizarre web cam use.
>>
>>84889878
No? This is the first time I've said that
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 291x343px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 291x343px
Fucking dammit, I'm being dragged out on errands, so I'm gonna miss this....
>>
How do we scare off the lurkers?
>>
>>84889878

tmogf wrote that
so yeah
>>
>>84889902
We get it, you're anonymous so "what? no..." but please stop.
>>
>>84889929
post pinecest
>>
>>84889929
Simple.
Dipper's real name is Mason.
>>
>>84889929
with a chance of a fucking ban, you can post frightening things (related to the show) not even spoilered, like gore
>>
>>84889938
What the hell are you even trying to say? It's obviously a joke you fucking newfag. "The hack 4chan" has been a meme people have used on this site for years. Fuck off
>>
It is really fucking sad that they think we'll destroy it. Poor Bill, he just doesn't deserve to be found by tumblrinas.... We can save him....
>>
>>84889962
***but i wouldn't recommend it
fuck i meant to add it but i was too busy re-reading to make sure i didnt spell anything wrong
>>
Place has been open half an hour, no one there is periscoping?
>>
>>84889958
I'm from the UK and no on here has got their books yet. I was trying to avoid this spoiler like crazy but I keep seeing it everywhere now. It makes sense that he's called that though.
>>
>>84889962
not all lurkers are 5 year old pussies
>>
>>84889929
why do you fags care so much about lurkers anyway? it's not that they're any different from the autists here. if you don't want lurkers, act more /a/
>>
>>84889899
>Does it just point at the statues?
>What a bizarre web cam use.
Wait, what.
There are STATUES?
HYPE FOR RUSTY GATES
I mean Hyde - look for rusty gates!
>>
>>84889977
I'm saying they see our meme and phrase and people actually fucking mean it. People have on twitter, obviously.

I'm not a newfag just because you're misunderstanding the point I'm trying to make, you autist.
>>
>>84889962
Doesn't work, always gets banned in seconds
>>
>>84889989
>Place has been open half an hour, no one there is periscoping?
No cell service there.
>>
File: 317.jpg (354KB, 1224x1224px) Image search: [Google]
317.jpg
354KB, 1224x1224px
reddit and tumblr completely btfo
>>
>>84889989
No cell reception whatsoever. We had to wait till we got all the way back to Gold Hill before we could post the pics we took on the first trip
>>
>>84889989
Read the thread dude. Hyde is out finding it, not trying to gain e-cred. That's why.
>>
>>
>>84890018
wtf I hate reddit and tumblr now
>>
>>84890018
this again?
>>
>>84889999
No, fuck your gets. I've had enough smug anime faces from people who don't know what they're talking about but still try to trigger you.

>>84890018
OH SHIT MAN WE GOT IT, WE'RE DOING THE THING
WE'RE DOING THE. THING!!!
>>
>>84890018
HOLY SHIT ;)

NO WAY
>>
>>84890018
Fake, knock it off.
>>
File: 1469557800116.jpg (47KB, 621x502px) Image search: [Google]
1469557800116.jpg
47KB, 621x502px
>>84890018
nice ruse
>>
>>84890036
well now i feel bad for being angry
>>
Reddit right now.
>>
>>84890036
This is the kind of cooperation we need
>>
>>84890018
Fuck off with this shit when we're so close to finding the real one.
>>
>>84889051

HABEEB IT
>>
>>84890018
FUCKING CONFIRMED
>>
>>84890001
well take a look, it's just the lumberjack and the blue ox.
>>
>try to trick the lurkers with the fake bill
>haha lol it's fake you fell for it, OP
jesus guys can't follow a fucking thing, and here you all have been crying about these hunters' attention span
>>
>>84890020
>>84890015
Oh, forgot about that
>>84890028
I didn't mean Hyde specifically, and I'm fully aware of his situation dude, I figured if there WAS service some whale would be up on it being an idiot, but at least we'd see what it looked like
>>
>HIDDEN DEEP WITHIN THE WOODS A BURIED TREASURE WAITS,
>SECRETS LOST AND STATUES FOUND BEYOND THE RUSTY GATES.
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>84890018
>>84890088
Just how Autistic are you
>>
>>84890089
Oh, this ones. That kinda sucks then, those are probably not the statues mentioned in that hint.
Couldn't take a look, doesn't load from mobile.
Hype down.
>>
>>84890090
Stop trying to "trick lurkers" holy shit it won't work. You're just being a faggot, fuck off.

Stop caring so much about tricking the other sites or whatever the fuck and care more about actually FINDING it.
>>
File: tumblr_mx8prmvPKY1sj3j7go6_500.png (155KB, 455x396px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mx8prmvPKY1sj3j7go6_500.png
155KB, 455x396px
>>84890039
>>
Why Can't Anyone Just Ask Alex For Another Clue? He Gave Them So Much Yesterday No One Has Even Asked For Something This Time Around.
>>
>>84890072
>have we figured out

has reddit done anything to help this? like at all?
>>
>>84890140
Why Are You Talking Like This?
>>
>>84890140
Stop capitalizing every letter like a 12 year old.
Also, hi Tumbler. Maybe people don't want to ask every 5 seconds because it's a hunt and not a "let's give it 20 minutes then get bored so someone needs to keep me motivated".
>>
>>84890108
>not trying to go along with it
>>
>>84890140
People Who Type Like You Are The Reason Aliens Won't Talk To Us
>>
>>84890132
>tumblr

>>84890125
I can't do a god damn fucking thing about how fast Hyde is moving his or isn't moving his. I'm just telling you it's retarded to not know when someone is trying to trick the lurkers and call the guy a newfag for thinking it's real. I don't care personally about tricking them but when they do do it, you faggots are so braindead you think "You all fell for it? Fucking KIDS"
>>
>>84890182
You're autistic.
>>
>>84890140
>asking Alex for spoonfeeding
>capitalizing every word
Tumblreddit has arrived.
>>
>>84890140
Here's your hint from Alex.
https://twitter.com/_AlexHirsch/status/758168368763535360
You lazy retard.
No more hints.
>>
>>84889638
>us fans
What an exclusionary jerk.
>>
>>84890186
It's obnoxious. It's not like it even fucking matters at this point.
>>
File: camera0.jpg (84KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
camera0.jpg
84KB, 1024x768px
>>
Sorry Guys, I didn't Know I wasn't allowed to Just fudging type Here. But Can we actually ask Alex For Another one?

>>84890225
Im Serious, He Gave people 6 hints yesterday, Now We don't Have a specific Location at All.
>>
>>84890036
oh look it's me
>>
File: 1454566379113.gif (1MB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
1454566379113.gif
1MB, 320x213px
>>84890255
yea the webcam is literally a fucking jpg, what the hell
>>
>>84890255
oh lordy

Hyde has passed through it by now, right?
>>
>>84890263
>fudging
Your tumblreddit is showing so hard, kid.
You have to go back.
Dipper's real name is Mason, by the way.
>>
>>84890263
You need to go back.
>>
File: QqypUxxuij.png (1MB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
QqypUxxuij.png
1MB, 1280x960px
>>84890140
>>84890263

Dfdx afh jban hpb bsb hxwa dxgrgqk zyb eimxx tc, bsb jlxajh fprfl? P’jo lhth cvs nrvu L kyygyhrhh ams sm kb gsyvw pl wll Ldzf Qhesq, drk G’yi ichr plyssthh pl qytcusbq vijphx yylhz mq Es-Oxelbd, eub L lhth sccu 300 gvlimykhh rgopz. G dq apdmucg mu ervpjoe dyujhph eub L’q afh xvn vrpnhv pl wll cqxpph YZ yuqlb isyahw. Fmx eyc qsaflrn rr ql zxx qsvx hlrxocu xhpjia. G zmsj zmwc bsb rki msfo vsw aprk tycfmzgrr afh ppihw vd zlpak lhq qiccu flcq wlcq fldrvl mq xogv Ihpwl, tyuo tw iyjilrn urvkq. Bsb rkmui bsb adr ncw edyb aprk whwlrn rkea qkma rr ql myiy rki Plwiylhx? Aflrr yjepl, iyjihv. Hq zi znher G dq jmqxhawmue pc zcfvlr qiaurvr mi wwghw hauszq wll SVE hlg cvsu MW gv flgqk apdglb umnfw rvu vs fmx flrwiy nuiwyui mmu xoc vxvpp, qhejsa. Rki zrrvt rkea ultlq rya rki wywllrlg sgwxsc wlplj cvs fesj bsbp ommc. Bsb’ph jbanmue gihb, nmk. G feu zh euwzllph, euwwmtc, drk G feu ilps wry pl rzlp viccq lblgvlb zefq, drk rkea’q myzr zmaf pc iyui oyqhz. Lrx vloc hk L ierhrzgyisw wvhgqik gq yuyuqlb fstzdx, isw M oyyi hafizq ws afh iurlvl yuwlldp vd wll Sqmacg Waywiz Kdvplh Gvpsw hlg M dgop bqh ma rr maq iysj hbacqx am zmwc bsbp pmzcueijh ezq rjm rki myfi vd wll arragqiur, bsb jlxajh wogw. Mm mqpf wry jmxpk fdzl iqsdl zlhr xromoc ycwvpzxxpmq cvsu pprwpl “aoiccu” gvkpiur zez yesbr ws iplrn brau sssu wry, tybfl wry dmxpk fdzl fhpk wryy dxgrgqk amqkbc. Eya wry jmxpkl’w, cvs gmkl’w, eub qsd wry’yc sefgqk afh tygfi, fmx kvbgetl lhpmw. M dgop zflx msuc hjo sccu cvs drk wry dgop kprau gq ma. Wry’yc iyjilrn bhek, ilhkm.
>>
>>84890263
It's already been said that neither Alex nor tmogf is giving any more. Also stop typing like that Jesus fuck
>>
>>84890263
No, we don't need another clue. THIS, unlike the puzzle, is a part that should take a while.
>>
>>84890263
You're a cunt, your face is cunt-like and everything you do will end with the prefix of 'cunted' or 'cunting' depending on the tense.
>>
>>84890036
Aidan is CUTE
>>
>>84890140
Cause if we can't figure this shit out ourselves we don't deserve the damn statue
>>
>>84890263
>Now We don't Have a specific Location at All
Well, go whine about it somewhere else, cause Alex clearly said that he's not planning on giving any more hints in that tweet.
>>
>>84890263
wow i thought you were a parody
>>
6 hints because they were ignoring everyone like god damned idiots. They even ignored Alex until he pushed the answer in their damn face to look for the lost bolt. And oh look! They magically did in minutes.

Use your damn skull for once, this one isn't lost yet so it's not going anywhere.
>>
File: DrewPicklesFinger.png (45KB, 200x146px) Image search: [Google]
DrewPicklesFinger.png
45KB, 200x146px
>>84890263
>Fudging

You'd better watch your potty mouth, young man!
>>
>>84890300
>being 12
>>
File: TUMBLR.jpg (28KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
TUMBLR.jpg
28KB, 499x499px
>>84890186
Call me out using tumblr all you want, at least I don't fall for obvious fakes, you fuckman.
>>
>>84890263
I actually feel bad for you because it seems like you're struggling not to type with the capital letters. Sorry for your autism.
>>
>>84890320
he can stick that finger up hyde's mr poopybutthole
>>
>>84890280
That's how older webcam systems worked. They aren't live-streams; they take a picture every X seconds, upload it to the server, and automatically refresh the page.
>>
I cannot tell if you guys are responding to the bait ironically or unironically.
>>
>>84890338
>>84890292
I'm going to guess this is the reddit copypasta.

>>84890342
Oh shit I remember that, I just thought everyone had updated by now. That's neat.
>>
File: camera01.jpg (80KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
camera01.jpg
80KB, 1024x768px
Mysterious person
>>
Shit what's going in, is the trees of mystery the right place?
>>
>>84890263
Fudging
Are you Actually a kid? You Are Not allowed on this site.
>>
>>84890384
We're like 65% sure.
>>
>>84890384
Nothing positive, but people went to Boring, Oregon and the Oregon Vortex yesterday and had no luck
>>
File: 46851320.jpg (12KB, 166x119px) Image search: [Google]
46851320.jpg
12KB, 166x119px
>>84889638
holy shit for real? We aren't fans? What a cunt
>>
>>84890367
its Navy Seals, but cipher'd
>>
File: asdfgh.png (38KB, 640x396px) Image search: [Google]
asdfgh.png
38KB, 640x396px
Only thing I've seen pass by so far in the livestream of the #CipherHunt hashtag on Twitter. Looks like Hyde's got an hour an a half before any wannabe e-celebs come sweating through.
>>
File: .png (3MB, 1944x2103px) Image search: [Google]
.png
3MB, 1944x2103px
>>84890300
aw thanks <3

>>84890326
haha actually I'm 19
>>
>>84890411
She already apologized, doofus. >>84890036
>>
>>84890429
No service though. How will they be able to do anything without getting their e-clits swollen from periscope comments?
>>
>>84890434
Fuck off already, no one gives a shit. Stop namefagging.
>>
>>84890036
>based aidan
>>
>>84890429
I hope Hyde has been running with no intentions to ever stop.
>>
>>84890429
>sinnamon bum
holy shit hyde move your fucking asshole
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 400x400px
>>84890429
>insanefangirl
>>
So since there's no service, how long do you think it'll be before we see any results, if they do find it there?

I've been spoiled by all the periscopes and immediate pictures, no matter how bad they were.
>>
>>84890462
ignore the shitposting trolls.

The last thread was full of them, just trying to distract us.
>>
>>84890428
it's not
>>
File: spongebob.png (267KB, 455x443px) Image search: [Google]
spongebob.png
267KB, 455x443px
>>84890484
>26
>>
File: 11.jpg (78KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
78KB, 1024x768px
Sucks that we can only see the parking lot.
>>
>>84890495
If Alex is there, which he no doubt is, he'll tweet it from a work computer there or something which has service. I'm guessing so at least.
>>
>>84890498
God, I know, but they're so annoying.

You're right anon. Eyes on the prize, /co/. We're almost there.
>>
>>84890520
Damn. Thought the hunt was in my state when I first got here, Paul Bunyan is a Minnesota icon.
>>
>that one anon mentioning Hyde and his parkour skills on twitter
>roblox avatar and toontowns header
>>
>>84890520
why the fuck do they even have that webcam there
like honestly who cares that much about this shitty place, is it actually popular? what even is it
>>
Good morning. I stayed up until 6am last night researching the whole damn thing. I'll post exactly what I sent to him so you fuckers can can calm down.
>>
>>84890556
It's not in Minnesota
>>
>>84890561
Alex has been there many times
>>
>>84890498
>just trying to distract us.
from what? chanting BASED HYDE already? fuck off both ways, you're all being fags
>>
>>84890561
A lot of shitty parks and trails have webcams like that. It's not difficult to set one up, especially 90s tier "takes a picture every few minutes" webcams like this one.

The statue is probably their main draw.
>>
>>84890561
It's a roadside tourist attraction, meaning gift shop connected to some walking trails.

The trails and the overlook viewpoint are genuinely pretty, but they throw in the "Legend of Paul Bunyan" shit for the kids of families on RV trips to get them to pull over and spend money
>>
>>84890506
It is, though. Don't forget about the Vigenère cipher.
>>
>>84890558
Hyde is full on pimp. Nigga is at full Assassins Creed speed at THIS VERY SECOND vaulting over fallen logs and racing up paths like it ain't no thing. Picture that shit.
>>
>>84890586
I know that now. I said I thought it was initially because Paul Bunyan's character is originally from Minnesota.
>>
File: maga hat cipher.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
maga hat cipher.png
1MB, 1366x768px
If I don't see a MAGA hat on cipher I will riot.
>>
>>84890558
Shoot I Forgot How Much I Missed Toontown Thanks Anonymous.

Has Anyone Made A Clue Ask To Alex Yet ToAlex Yet?
>>
>>84890610
>>84890621

This is so bizzare for me, we dont have anything like that in Australia
>>
>>84890584
DON'T. We have spastics watching, keep it all under wraps for now.
>>
>>84890643
I really really want this.
>>
File: 1469592001253.png (530KB, 467x497px) Image search: [Google]
1469592001253.png
530KB, 467x497px
>>84890648
>he's still trying
>>
>>84890623
Holy shit dude shut the fuck up.
>>
>>84890648
Holy shit I can't believe I fell for this. Good job 9/10
>>
>>84889997
Is that confirmed? No-one in UK has their books? Because I certainly dont and I've been waiting for my pre-order for months, then immediately out of stock, though amazon UK has reviews for it
>>
>>84890649
You have snakes that try and kill you, spiders that try and kill you, bugs that try and kill you and the weather that tries to kill you.

Living in a country where you're not going to be poisoned/mauled/reduced to bones while you sleep will be a breath of fresh air I imagine.

Though you do have that rock...
>>
>>84890584
So you're saying you found something? POST IT.
>>
>>84890679
What If No One Want to ask Alex to post The Clue I Can Do It I Just Cant Remember my Passwrod Can You Tell me how To Post photos Here?
>>
>>84890649
These types of things are commonplace in every state.

I'm in Florida so with the appeal of theme parks in Orlando, the entire fucking state has "DISNEY GIFT SHOP" knockoffs EVERYWHERE and little retarded roadside stops.

FUCKING DINOSAUR WORLD DUDE
>>
>>84890655
He's already there and has gotten an hour advantage.
>>
>>84890643
god I hope they do SOMETHING that'll ruin it for the 14 year old tumblr twats, not ruin the statue or anything, just something that'd piss them off

after the shit they pulled in the puzzle/bolt arch they fucking deserve it
>>
>>84890584
Post it with /co/ watermarks. At least that way we will know if someone steals it.
>>
>>84890721
Trying too hard dude.
>>
>>84890649
there are webcams every fucking where in the US man.

Resorts/hotels commonly have them.
>>
>>84890750
So just ask Alex Now? I CAn if someone Wants.
>>
>>84890704
I got a free month of Prime because I contacted them when mine didn't arrive yesterday. Ordered it in February. They insist it will be here today. But I'm in the US.
>>
>>84890735
And if he doesn't find it today doesn't mean it's not there. It's a big place as well, remember.
>>
>>84890732
Thats actually really nice sounding, growing up as a kid in 90s america must of been an adventure
>>
File: Hyde-That-70s-Show-900x600.jpg (162KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
Hyde-That-70s-Show-900x600.jpg
162KB, 900x600px
Will he make it /co/?
>>
>>84890584
Go ahead and post it.
Hyde's had an hour at the ToM and that other twitter person isn't going to be there for another hour.
Even if we're wrong it will at least stimulate discussion and maybe give us a lead.
>>
>>84890584
Did you find anything that makes sense? Something concrete?
>>84890715
DON'T. Hyde would be in a disadvantage if he releases new information now.
>>
>>84890797
YES!
>>
>>84890793
Dude, knock it off, this is going to be retweeted to shit and back the reason why Tumblr are en route is because they reposed the fucking map!
>>
>>84890797
No, his scientology beliefs will prevent him from not taking a baseball bat to random women.
>>
>>84890643
I also really really want this and will be very disappointed if it doesn't happen.

>>84890704
As far as I know, yeah it's not out in the UK properly. I even called up my local waterstones book store and they said something like "it's not licensed to be sold in the UK, you'll have to import it from America" or whatever. Maybe they have no idea what they're talking about and the book will come out here soon but as far as I can tell no one else in the UK seems to have it.

I also pre-ordered it from amazon and I'm having the exact same problem as you.
>>
>>84890793
Use watermarks! WATERMARKS!
>>
Its almost been a whole hour now

How big is the place? how long do you think it'd be for him to get to the supposed place and come back?
>>
>>84890793
His phone number is right there, you complete fucking dumbass.
>>
>>84890793
I'd be pissed if you posted my phone # while I was busy trying to find the statue. How many people do you think are going to try and call him?
>>
>>84890793
BRO. STOP. STOP.

You are just giving the discord and their Tumblr friends a heads up. Keep the info to yourself
>>
>>84890819
>DON'T. Hyde would be in a disadvantage
You know what? Fuck you, and fuck your little website wars. I don't care who finds it, I just want it to be found.
And even of tumblerinas find it, at least they won't break it or slow down our progress or cause drama like with the puzzle. Unless they sit on him, of course.
>>
>>84890893
What the fuck does it matter? God forbid we all try to work together to find this fucking statue
>>
>>84890886
He already gave us it voluntarily a few threads ago
>>
>>84890906
>I don't care who finds it, I just want it to be found.
Fuck you I want to feel like I'm on the winning team for once!
>>
>>84890864
It's pretty big, I have been there before and unless you have a specific location this will be a long search .
>>
>>84890906
Hello tumblreddit.
>>
>>84890923
The only team right now is the GF fandom. None of us have any idea where this statue is. We need to start working together and pooling our resources
>>
>>84890886
>>84890891
He gave us his number yesterday, you twats.
flat out posted it in the thread.

It should probably be edited out though so true hunters don't bother him.
>>
>>84890906
did you even watch the puzzle part?
tumblrinas made it last almost 5 days, almost destroyed the whole puzzle by spilling water on it continuously and losing pieces and then straight up gave up

Its not a matter of website wars, its the fact that they dont deserve it.
>>
>>84890906
If we don't get to the statue first, Cipher won't Make America Great Again.
>>
>>84890782
I live in the UK and I didnt even get that, presumably because I already have prime. I pre-ordered mine in march, I called them about it yesterday, which was no help, and I later got an email basically saying "The item you have mentioned - "Gravity Falls: Journal 3" – is currently out of stock and I can’t guarantee if it will be sold again by us. Because of this, the item is currently listed as out of stock."
How do you not acquire enough stock of something to at least meet pre-order numbers?
>>
CHILLOUT. Post was deleted. Watermarking now.
>>
These website wars are beyond obnoxious, worse than any fucking troll or "distractions". Stop caring so much about it.

Post the rest of your theories, anon-texting. Ignore the shitters.
>>
>>84890949
fuck that shit nigga. I wan't to see a MAGA hat on the statue
>>
File: 1469141128074.jpg (100KB, 723x348px) Image search: [Google]
1469141128074.jpg
100KB, 723x348px
>>84890923
>Fuck you I want to feel like I'm on the winning team for once
>4chan in a nutshell
>>
>>84890949
>The only team right now is the GF fandom.
Hello tumblreddit.
>>
>>84890923
>I want to feel like I'm on the winning team for once
Every fucking fan who believed in statue will be on the winning team - the fans - when it's found you moron.
Just stop this shit and WORK TOGETHER.
>>
>>84890958
Trust me, those of us who use Tumblr and Reddit were just as fucking pissed at the puzzle solvers as everyone else.
>>
>>84890976
Put Dipper´s real name is Mason. That'll trigger the spoiler control freaks.

>>84891001
Hello tumblreddit.

>>84891004
Hello tumblreddit.
>>
>>84890991
Yeah, I use Tumblr, Reddit, 4chan, and Twitter. So what?
>>
File: 1-7.jpg (802KB, 706x1159px) Image search: [Google]
1-7.jpg
802KB, 706x1159px
>>84890584
(1/7)
>>
>>84891001
>>84890986
>>84890949
Ayy lmao. What's up tumblr/reddit
>>
>>84890958
>did you even watch the puzzle part?
Did you even read my post? I specifically said - fuck tumblerinas for the puzzle mess, but right now they won't be able to screw this up. It's a statue. The only thing left to do is to find it. There's nothing to screw up by their little tiny brains and huge egos.
That's why right now I don't care if they are in on a hunt.
>>
>>84890952
And now that everyone on Twitter knows someone from 4chan is there, lots more people are watching.
>>
>>84891035
You have to go back.
>>
File: 2-7.jpg (646KB, 706x1159px) Image search: [Google]
2-7.jpg
646KB, 706x1159px
>>84891043
(2/7)
>>
>>84891053
Oh wow, real original! It's not like 5 other people haven't posted that already
>>
>>84891024
>Hello tumblreddit.

Holy shit stop with this already you faggot, you're cringier than the other sites combined.
>>
>>84890915
Except it's very clear the other websites look down on us. And they sure as shit, aren't being cooperative with us. Not willingly.
>>
>>84891075
>>84891077
Hello tumblreddit.
>>
>>84891035
And you are only using 4chan now to get ahead on this hunt, yes? Fuck off. Everyone comes to 4chan when they need something from us. Kys.
>>
>>84891004
Nah, but you see theres a difference between somebody who has a Tumblr and a Tumblrina
Somebody who has a Tumblr is like you, a Tumblrina begs for money to do a puzzle and then cries when people dont want her to keep it

Really theres nothing wrong with Tumblr users, just "tumblr users"
>>
>>84891085
So the solution is to stoop to their level?
>>
This is possibly the big one though. This should be the part that lasts the longest. But then it ended up being the puzzle.

Why would you want to share clues for the final event?
>>
>>84891001
Exactly. I started out on Reddit. But I'm listening to you guys now. Tumblr is perhaps the oddest group here. But we're still Fallers going after a statue of a character 99% of the Worlds Population doesn't give a rats ass about. We're weird people. Alex Hirsch woudn't want us fighting. So let's not.
>>
File: danny+devito-640.jpg (108KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
danny+devito-640.jpg
108KB, 1200x900px
>>84891075
That's the most reddit tier response I've ever heard. Kek. Go back to your circlejerk faggot.
>>
>>84891058
Damn, sorry man, I read your post wrong
>>
>>84891100
Fuck you, I use 4chan all the fucking time
>>
>>84891071
HOLY SHIT
>>
>>84891118
>we're still Fallers
Holy shit, you have to go back.
>>
>>84891085
>And they sure as shit, aren't being cooperative with us. Not willingly.
Well maybe it's cause no one on the reddit, for example, does not say "DONT LET 4CHAN WIN", and you, retards, do?
Stop this shit and just cooperate with the fans.
>>
>>84891134
sure you do, phamalam. I can tell by how defensive you're getting.
>>
>>84891148
Hello tumblreddit.
>>
>>84891134
could we stop the website wars? It's pretty retarded and childish.
>>
>>84891106
Not sure how this is stopping down to their level. All I know is the only reason those faggots got as far as they have, is because of us. And yet they still have the urge to save the statue from us evil GF haters.
>>
STOP REPLYING TO TROLLS REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>84891148
>back to plebit
>>
>>84891157
*famalam ;3
>>
>>84891118
This is the post of someone who does not want to Make America Great Again.
>>
>>84891071
CONFIRMED. I didn't know of the graffiti. How did you find it? It has to be there.
>>
4chan has their head up so far their ass they must smell worse than a cowboy 200 years ago. FOR FUCKS SAKE. Stop fighting you angsty shitheads!
>>
File: 20160728_054964.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160728_054964.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
No time to type my long ass password but I'm going through now, hope this holds you all over until I find something. Might not be able to update until I get back to the hotel.

- hyde
>>
File: 0-.png (24KB, 467x183px) Image search: [Google]
0-.png
24KB, 467x183px
>>84891184
They're not trolls.

But it's only natural that people from other sites would start posting and lurking here.
>>
>>84891224
You have to go back.
>>
>>84891231
Godspeed Hyde
>>
>>84891231
GO HYDE GO WE BELIEVE IN YOU :D
>>
>>84891213
Please step on a Lego.
>>
>>84891043
kek watermark
>>
>>84891231
FUCK YES
>>
>>84891231
based hyde. We beleive in ya
>>
>>84891231
goospeed hyde
>>
>>84891231
Aww, the place looks really pretty, i wish i was there
>>
>>84891231
'_'7
>>
>>84891231
Good luck
>>
>>84891231
is that a rusty gate?
>>
>>84891221
The graffiti is from 2013 while Hirsch was touring or something, he drew Bill's everywhere and asked people to find them on twitter
>>
>>84891118
AHAHAH

See, your problem is that since your're not from here you're prioritizing this fandom over 4chan where as it should be the other fucking way around.
I don't give a shit that Hirsch doesn't want us fighting.
We wouldn't even be "fighting" if all you fuckers didn't come her exclusively to mine information out of us and then report back to your other sites with your "findings".

Just go back.
>>
>>84891255
>le step on a le lego ecksdee
Hello tumblreddit.
>>
I'm wondering if by talking about uniting our forces I'll cause this thread to go into bumplimit with "HELLO TUMBLEREDDIT" and "YOU NEED TO GO BACK" posts.
Yes, I am here, on reddit and twitter for this hunt. Doesn't have a tumble though, because it's useless.
Here we go. Tell me how horrible I am, fuck the Cipher Hunt, am I right?
>>
>>84891231
We believe in you, Hyde! For /co/, for GF fans!
>>
>>84891231
You better fucking FOLLOW THE TEXT INSTRUCTIONS
>>
I wish I could find the statue just to claim it in the name of YTMND and spite website warriors on all sides.
>>
>>84891231
Good luck and godspeed.
>>84891232
>Roblox profile pic

Gross as fuck, dude.

>>84891255
Holy shit, you have to go back.
>>
>>84891232
The trolls are the people going "hi tumblreddit" and other shit.

Use the site all you want, newfags! Just STOP REPLYING TO FUCKING TROOOOLLLLLSSSSS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>84891231
BS
http://bikeportland.org/2016/03/01/first-look-at-nikes-new-path-through-the-woods-176507
>>
>>84891231
>the rusty gates

it's happening. goodluck, hyde!
>>
>>84891305
Hello tumblreddit.
>>
>>84891315
hype is dead
>>
>>84891281
That's a /toy/ meme, you dumbass.
>>
File: 3-7.jpg (840KB, 706x1159px) Image search: [Google]
3-7.jpg
840KB, 706x1159px
>>84891071
(3/7)
>>
>>84891315
IMPORTANT
>>
>>84891315
TRUST NO ONE! We need the Passwords from now on.
>>
>>84891231
>>84891315
Oh wow, I take back my good luck. Eat shit not hyde.
>>
>>84891315
well i feel dumb now
>>
>>84891315
I knew it, he doesn't even have a tripcode.
>>
>>84891357
like we didn't already god damn see it, stop
>>
>>84891279
If I could, I'd spit on your face. Do you not realize we're doing this together?! Stop valuing 4chan as this 'Valhalla' of the internet. It's just another shitty forum site where the lowlife of the internet hang out. Good job! You found, 1 clue. Of course we're gonna peek over your shoulders! We care about the same shit you do! Or so we thought. If you don't give a shit what the creator of this hunt wants, you don't deserve to be in it. Simple. Grow up dude.
>>
>>84891347
/toy/ regular

no it isn't faggot
>>
You are all gullible fuckers, you know that?
>>
File: Nike-Woods-Adam-pics-4.jpg (602KB, 1100x825px) Image search: [Google]
Nike-Woods-Adam-pics-4.jpg
602KB, 1100x825px
>>84891315
IT WAS A RUSE HOLY SHIT

WAS IT A RUSE ALL THIS TIME
>>
>>84891391
chill friend
>>
Guys the real Hyde has a tripcode calm down.
>>
>>84891400
Shut the fuck up, holy shit.

You have to go back.
>>
File: DTC-ODTRH-RD-2.jpg (74KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
DTC-ODTRH-RD-2.jpg
74KB, 600x600px
>>84889051

WEAR THE HAT

AND TAKE A PIC
>>
>>84891400
1/10

For fucks sake stop replying to this person.
>>
>>84891415
>capsing IMPORTANT
it's retarded we all saw it
>>
File: asdfgha.png (80KB, 671x431px) Image search: [Google]
asdfgha.png
80KB, 671x431px
>>84891231
Don't know if hyde or
>>
>fighting other sites
Heh. Its funny. A board full of anonymous trying to get acknowledgment of identity.
>>
File: hyde.png (62KB, 420x785px) Image search: [Google]
hyde.png
62KB, 420x785px
Guys even Discord wants hyde to get it
>>
>>84891428
Hello 4chan smegma.
>>
>>84889051
>>84891431
Hyde will make america great again.
>>
>>84891455
It makes us no better than May.

Fucking attention whores, the lot of you.
>>
>>84891457
>already talking about the fucking fake
THEY NEED TO GO BACK
>>
File: 1453832548826.png (261KB, 500x427px) Image search: [Google]
1453832548826.png
261KB, 500x427px
>>84891457
>>
Good Luck Hyde. You are the only decent human being on 4chan. Good Luck and Godspeed, pal.
>>
>>84891231
It's 12 AM here. Jesus, this excitement is killing me. Good luck, Hyde.
>>
>>84891400
Do you really not see why people care what website finds it so much? like honestly how dense are you

I personally dont actually give a shit, but I can see why people dont want other websites like tumblr and reddit to claim responsibility for it, and you know people will
>>
>>84891480
Murder.
>>
>>84891525
It was a fake. Real Hyde would have posted with his trip
>>
>>84891529
It has nothing to do with websites. As long as the individual who finds it isn't as shitty as May. The individual is the one who will get the credit, not the website.
>>
>>84891400
>If I could, I'd spit on your face. Do you not realize we're doing this together?!
kek
>>
>>84891457
Fucking websites wars in the nutshell
Reddit: Good luck, HydeAnon!
Discord: Good luck, HydeAnon!
Twitter: Good luck, HydeAnon!
4chan: FUCK YOU ALL SHUT UP HYDEANON DON'T TELL ANYTHING THEY MUST SEE AND ROB US OF OUR VIXTORY FUCKING TUMBLREDDITS LOOKING DOWN ON US NOT COOPERATING WITH US
Literally you are the only ones who's obsessed with winning, retarded fucks.
>>
>>84891353
A shuttle and a gondola? HYDE YOU GOT THIS. Fuck walking, your fat ass can get there!
>>
>>84891573
Pretty much
>>
>>84891573
>implying it's always been this way
>implying everyone from those sites purely feel that way
>>
>>84891529
Dude, I understand your meaning. Thanks for talking like a civilized man, but if I'm dense about wanting the Statue to be found by the 'Cipher Hunters' and not just a website. Than this world is better off dead. Hyde, please shake Bill's hand. I don't wanna live on this world anymore.
>>
>>84891573
So sad how true this is.
>>
>>84891573
Whats it like being a cunt? Just want to know. You have brain problems if you believe this.
>>
File: 1469127869507.jpg (21KB, 620x358px) Image search: [Google]
1469127869507.jpg
21KB, 620x358px
>>84891457
The Hyde hype is an overwhelming, all-powerful force. It has consumed all the internet. May was a false prophet; Hyde is our true god.
>>
>>84891573
Dis be bait, nigga
>>
File: well fuck.jpg (46KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
well fuck.jpg
46KB, 500x375px
>>84891551
Yeah I saw the other post after I replied.
>>
Remember like 6 months ago when everyone unanimously agreed that we had to get there first before any other website?

Really makes you think.
>>
>>84891573
Amen. Oh wait I'm atheist because I'm from reddit... yeah lol no
>>
>>84891455
I don't want to fight other sites and I don't really care which one finds it as long as they aren't May-tier. I just want ALL YOU FUCKERS to leave.
Go away. I hate this >>84891400 fucking stupid attitude. /co/ is more important than this stupid hunt and I hate all these cross-site posters ruining it with their ignorance.
If you haven't lurked for at least 2 years then you need to GO BACK.
>>
>>84891573
Were you not here not even two days ago when tumblr/twitter/reddit were literally frothing at the mouth that 4chan was even a part of this

Honestly I'm guessing most of the radio silence from these websites about the whole thing is because they know that if Hyde is right they've already lost, they'd be going nuts the same as /co/ is if it was one of their guys
>>
>>84891642
We are getting there first. Hyde is on his way before anyone else.

Which is why screaming about tumblr and Reddit lurking here is fucking stupid.
>>
File: 1469566478383.gif (376KB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
1469566478383.gif
376KB, 400x224px
The tension is killing me /co/
>>
Does Hyde have his MAGA hat and his paper flag?
>>
>>84891683
b-but anon-kun we always scream about tumblr and reddit. Everyday, on almost every thread.
>>
>>84891671
That post is some of the most obvious bait I've ever seen. You are so gullible holy shit, you should lurk more.
>>
Literally. 4chan only cares about saying "WE FOUND IT! FUCK OFF EVERYONE ELSE THIS IS OURS". If /co/ is more important this hunt, praise /co/ don't be a dick about hoarding the fame.
>>
>>84891672
>Were you not here not even two days ago when tumblr/twitter/reddit were literally frothing at the mouth that 4chan was even a part of this
I actually was here, and you know why? Cause some regarded anons here kept "joking" about stealing the puzzle/lighting it on fire or whatever. So I was not surprised on their reaction. Even though as a lurker myself I didn't appreciate it.
>>
>>84891695
''When will Hyde find the statue--''
''TIME IS IMPORTANT AND I AM A CLOCK.''
>>
>>84891706
this is very important
>>
>>84891672
You sound like someone who hasn't been able to accomplish anything satisfying in life yet.
>>
File: 4-7.jpg (664KB, 706x1159px) Image search: [Google]
4-7.jpg
664KB, 706x1159px
>>84891353
(4/7)
>>
For any newfags on here, /co/ has been dedicated to reaching the statue first from day one. Being a bunch of bitches over what has been typical everyday 4chan behavior is fucking retarded. If you don't know what the fuck you're talking about then you have to go back.
>>
>>84891754
no it's not
>>
So is Hyde sneaking around back or is he waiting for the gates to open?
>>
>>84891743
>4chan only cares about saying
And that's the only thing that matters.
You have to go back.
>>
>>84891743
4chan is not one person. There are anons that want the fame, and there are anons that just want to finish this puzzle. That's the great thing about this website.
>>
>>84891744
THE SUN ACKNOWLEDGES YOUR DISAPPROVAL

IN MY RADIANCE I DECREE

YOU HAVE A TOUCH OF THE DOWNS

I AM THE SUN

OBEY ME
>>
>>84891748
I cringed so hard at this post I actually shuddered.
>>
>>84891782
Most likely already in, doing parkour in the middle of the fucking woods because we're looking for a stone statue based off a cartoon.
What has our life become.
>>
>>84891744
>taking anything here posted seriously
>in comparison to the girl who livestreamed herself saying that she wants to burn the puzzle if she could
>>
>>84891767
This is a lot of research, damn. Good job anon.
>>
>>84891775
This. If you don't get our etiquette, leave.
>>
>>84891706
He doesn't even have a change of clothes.
>>
>>84891695
>>84891748

Let's Get Autistic
>>
>>84891767
This is what we should've all been doing.
Good fucking work, anon. Hope Hyde got it.
>>
>>84891814
just ignore the redditor son..
>>
please /co/ and newfags alike stop replying to bait I can't take it anymore
>>
How long has it been now?
>>
>>84891798 There is always the pretenious cum bucket on every forum website.
>>84891796 lol no
>>
We should respect the other sites in this hunt as we're all Fallers. Can a kind Anon cross board link to the infoimage over on /hm/ please? I think the newcomers would appreciate it.
>>
>>84891840
Hyde isn't the only one at the trees anymore. Gimme something
>>
File: 5-7.jpg (760KB, 706x1159px) Image search: [Google]
5-7.jpg
760KB, 706x1159px
>>84891767
(5-7)
>>
>>84891873
Best to just leave this thread in the shitter. Nobody is going to come by and fix it. People will just keep shitting here.
>>
>>84891824
No idea pal... No idea
>>
>>84891875
An hour and 35 minutes. I am worried that this may be more than a one person job. There's a lot of ground to cover out there, even in just the area of the X.
>>
>>84891861
Hyde gave his number yesterday, so hopefully he is in touch with the helpful anons.
>>
>>84891890
>unironically calling Gravity Falls fans "Fallers"

backtotumblrpls
>>
>>84891926
No signal, so most likely no.
I wish Hyde godspeed, wherever he is.
>>
>>84891831
Exactly. It's a shame an autist will see it to try to get an advantage. I can just see them holding their little LGBT Steven Universe flag lost and unsure where to go. If it wasn't for us that us.
>>
File: 1446413905197.jpg (94KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1446413905197.jpg
94KB, 640x640px
>>84891890
fuck off
>>
>>84891949
You utter fucking retard. Go to /hm/ you fucking coon and work it out.
>>
>>84891933
"dad can we call ourselves the gravity cunts? please please please" "sure son, thats what we are, and thats what we avoid"
>>
>>84891933
If you didn't say anything about it, I wouldn't have understood that Fallers means GF fans.
>>
>>84891353

Yo, can you post a jpeg of the bill puzzle piece - that is fucking adorable.
>>
>>84891827
>>taking anything here posted seriously
Did you not see the word "joking"
But the sites don't know that you shouldn't do that here. That's why I wasn't surprised. All I'm saying.
>>
File: 1469637513679306773695.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
1469637513679306773695.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
Proof
>>
>>84891767
>watermarking it
Are you actually autistic?
>>
>>84891890
>>>/hm/1384293
Sure thing, anything to help the fellow Fallers.
>>
>>84891956
I thought the texts got sent earlier and the anon is just showing what he sent Hyde. I hope Hyde got them.
>>
holy fuck i hope hyde hurries up, the thread is literally eating itself alive without him
>>
>>84892009
Nice. You're at a SkyTrail? How about a stream?
>>
>>84891971
>having to call yourself something just because you like a fucking cartoon
>>
>>84891972
I've seen a few other people use that shit, mostly on tumblr and reddit. It's so cringe worthy. Like the Doctor Who fans who all call themselves "whovians". God I can't stand stupid fanbase names like that it sickens me.
>>
>>84892009
Wait.... that weather... Hyde is that you?!
>>
>>84892009
Post with a trip man. We have to be sure it's you
>>
I don't think Redditblr is actually posting here

I think it's anons baiting other anons in a vicious cycle
>>
>>84892036
Exactly. I don't care who finds the statue... Just find it you fat fuck!
>>
File: puzzlebill.jpg (15KB, 119x152px) Image search: [Google]
puzzlebill.jpg
15KB, 119x152px
>>84891976
It's not very big since I only drew it to post clues with during the puzzle phase.
>>
File: 71f.jpg (85KB, 1547x894px) Image search: [Google]
71f.jpg
85KB, 1547x894px
>>84891965
>>
>>84892066
Yeah, that's usually the case.
>>
>>84892022
Exactly, that's what i meant. Hope they got to him before he lost reception.
>>
>>84892064
>>84892060
Not Hyde just another anon who wants to help
>>
At this point I honestly just want someone else to get in on this hunt that is somewhere they can stream so that all this cross-site cancer will leave us alone.
Hyde being our only hope has gotten around and now all this fucking garbage is ruining our threads.
>>
File: 6-7.jpg (684KB, 706x1159px) Image search: [Google]
6-7.jpg
684KB, 706x1159px
>>84891908
>>
>>84892115
Are you at ToM?
>>
>>84892056
i guess sarcasm goes over your head pal, see the quotation marks? someone give this guy the down syndrome survivor of the year award.
>>
>>84892066
fuck off Redditblr
>>
>>84892009
THERE'S ANOTHER ANON AT TOM
Googled the pic - not fake
Throw our info at him!
>>
>>84892055
The reception only works on the observation deck
>>
File: 7-7.jpg (750KB, 706x1159px) Image search: [Google]
7-7.jpg
750KB, 706x1159px
>>84892122
>>
>>84892115
Are you there too then?
>>
>>84892135
Please stop anon I'm crying irl
>>
>>84892132
My autism fucks with my perception of sarcasm. Sorry about that.
>>
File: 8.png (239KB, 780x289px) Image search: [Google]
8.png
239KB, 780x289px
And this too
>>
Someone's documenting this shit, right? Compiling all this?
>>
>>84892009
Filename and resolution doesn't match his other pictures, but that is the weather conditions and a part of the place..
>>
>>84892171
Yeah
>>
>>84892166
I wonder if my Bill carving is still there...
>>
>>84892209
Take a picture with a timestamp or some other way you can prove that.
>>
>>84892209
Do you see someone doing parkour? This is important
>>
>>84892209
Try calling Hyde
>>
Second anon at ToM can you take another unique picture and post it with a tripcode? There are way too many shitters in this thread.
>>
>>84892189
thanks
the other sites were starting to back down on us a tad

fucking retard
>inb4 he won't do it
that never stopped us from getting fucking with before
>>
>>84892270
Fuck off with your reddit meme.

You have to go back.
>>
>>84892186
o gee sorry m8, i thought that was b8
>>
THE GUY HERE IS THE ONE FROM TWITTER, HE GOT HERE.

DOOOOOONT HELP HIM, HE'S JUST ASKING FOR HELP FOR HIS OWN PERSONAL VICTORY. FUUCKIING LIEEESS.
>>
>>84892189
KEK
>>
>>84892320
Source?

There's this girl, but who else
https://twitter.com/Badonkadank
>>
>>84892289
It's a Reddit meme now? I'm so sorry for being uncool.
>>
>>84892320
That sinnamon roll person?

That's what I was afraid of.

Shit.
>>
>>84892320
Pics or it didn't happen fag.
>>
>>84892289
You dumb shit that was referencing Hyde, read the goddamn thread before you start being a brainless, finger-pointing 4chumbredditor
>>
>>84892344
According to her feed, it looks like she won't get there for another hour.
>>
>>84892286
Sure
>>
>>84892353
No reddit is just a shitty circlejerk.
>>
>>84892353
>>84892374
I was referring to
>This is important
you faggots.
>>
>>84892393
Need to post another picture with it or we won't believe you.
>>
>>84892393
>>84892009

If this is real.

Do you already have a plan of where to search
>>
>>84892344
>Em. Cis/She/Her. INTJ. Christian. Bi.
jesus fuck why are there so many of these women after it all? I've seen 4 guys actually in on the hunt, excluding afrofucker.
>>
>>84892393
Pics, please. It's nice to have another one on the grounds.
>>
>>84892320
the bitch wasn't even at the park yet when Hyde was, fact check your fucking self
>>
>>84892356
watch hyde miss the damn thing and a tumblr user find it. stop segregating people you autist!
>>
File: 1412198952439992619.gif (3MB, 432x324px) Image search: [Google]
1412198952439992619.gif
3MB, 432x324px
I can't take it anymore where's that fucking statue
>>
>>84892166
>Don't stream while walking like those dumb cunts we saw
kek
>>
File: 1469638285143739025595.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
1469638285143739025595.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
>>84892286
Forgot pic
>>
>>84892404
Apologies that we aren't all hip to the latest stolen reddit memes, friend.
>>
>>84892440
I SAID GUY
FUCKING IDIOTTSSS DONT HELP

HYDE IS OUR FUCKING GUY. HYDE ONLY.
>>
>>84892404
"This is important" is a Reddit thing? I honestly did not know. I was legit asking if he met someone who looks like he does parkour. The place is big and Hyde could use help scouting the place.
>>
>>84892461
Are you just waiting for the sky gondola? You've been in the same spot for a while
>>
>>84892474
Who the fuck let you out without a rabies shot?
>>
More people. Motorcycles. Wonder how busy they normally are on a Wednesday.
>>
>>84892425
My next stop will be the wilderness trail. Won't be able to post any updates during though.

This deck is the only place with Good reception.
>>
>>84892461
Looks legit.

Are you following the instructions posted via texts to Hyde? That's probably our best bet. Read those over and go!!
>>
How about that giant Brotherhood Tree?
>>
>>84892513
Savage.
>>
>>84892535
>that weather
I wish i lived there
>>
File: whwtjeybarvqvrq.jpg (33KB, 480x339px) Image search: [Google]
whwtjeybarvqvrq.jpg
33KB, 480x339px
>>84892404
>knowing which memes are from reddit
Looks like you need to go back.
>>
>>84892552
*Cunt
>>
>>84892541
>Are you following the instructions posted via texts to Hyde? That's probably our best bet. Read those over and go!!
glad you all are posting this shit for lurkers to go and find it themselves, that cis gay christian woman is likely going to use it if neither of our anons report back / find the clue fast enough, and the watermarks dont fucking work because they don't have to admit anything from here helped them
>>
>>84892541
Okay. Won't be able to update for a while good bye
>>
>>84892596
>>84892596
>>84892596
New thread.
>>
>>84892461
Read the texts posted and follow the instructions so you don't waste time. See:

>>84891043
>>84891071
>>84891353
>>84891767
>>84891908
>>84892122
>>84892166
>>
2 minutes until it OFFICIALLY opens. Prep yourselves.
>>
>>84892604
Good luck, anon! Do it for us!
>>
Who cares which website finds the statue? The important part is, that it is found by someone willing to share their experience.

We're here because we all we exchanged clues, ideas and solved all these riddles together. Some may have taken the spotlight, but everyone helping was significant. We're all the protagonists in this game and we won't win it solo. If anyone hadn't shared their information, where would we be? We just came this far, because we all have the same goal.

btw Hyde, if you get there first, could you hot glue the statue?
>>
>>84892668
Mate, they don't listen to that shit. I tried but they can't hear logic or reason. It's a useless cause.
>>
File: 1466797258287.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1466797258287.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>84892668
>btw Hyde, if you get there first, could you hot glue the statue?
>>
>>84892629
Pretty sure it's been open for a while. It opened at 8.
>>
>>84892799
Really? That's fucking weird... When I went the hours was 10 year round... Maybe Hirsch planned this...
>>
>>84892089

Thanks senpai <3
>>
File: 1469583288139.png (265KB, 419x648px) Image search: [Google]
1469583288139.png
265KB, 419x648px
>>84892668
>btw Hyde, if you get there first, could you hot glue the statue?

NO!
>>
Pray he finds it soon. We're going insane...... 4chan shitheads... tumblr cunts.... reddit faggots.... twitter conformists
>>
File: DID I.png (465KB, 1031x727px) Image search: [Google]
DID I.png
465KB, 1031x727px
jesus FUCK
I want to kill people who say this, also, why is it important, andrew?

>>84893007
and since one faggot spams their chat, we know of discord theifs
>>
>>84893031
what did he say to make the 10 year olds rub his cock for him while he played... i cant tell what game that is
>>
>>84893081
"found a clue" and it was a reference to a line in an anime
Thread posts: 814
Thread images: 141

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.