[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In season S1E10 of The Venture Bros, the episode where Dr. Venture

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: venture.jpg (140KB, 940x395px) Image search: [Google]
venture.jpg
140KB, 940x395px
In season S1E10 of The Venture Bros, the episode where Dr. Venture holds a yard sale. The Monarch sees Phantom Limb walking away after talking to Dr. Girlfriend when he exits a port-a-john and says

>wasn't that Phantom Limb? Didn't you used to work for him or live near him or something
and Dr. Girlfriend replies
>No, I've never met him before in my life

How could the Monarch forget the way he met Dr. Girlfriend? The Monarch HENCHED for Phantom Limb and that's how he came across Dr. GF in the first place. The way he talks about him in this episode its as if he only has a vague recollection of the guy at all.

I'm insulted as a viewer
>>
The show's continuity sometimes isn't as tight as it seems, especially in those first episodes. Just chalk it up to the Monarch being eccentric.
>>
>>84880754
Rocket has literally never been seen in the show since "20 Years to Midnight"
>>
>>84880754
They could have been lying to each other.
Maybe the Monarch was still trying to hide the fact that he ever henched for Phantom Douche.
And maybe Sheilah was hoping that since Phantom Limb had a different costume that night at that party that the Monarch would believe that he was thinking of someone else.
Just don't think about too hard about some of the stuff in the first season.
>>
It seems like a lot of it they just make up as they go, but that doesn't stop it from being the greatest animated series of all time.
>>
>>84880928
Are you implying that Rocket is rewriting reality to create a sliding timescale and causing other retcons?
>>
>>84877446
lol
>>
>>84880754
I also just noticed something else. Even though The Monarch & Dr. Girlfriend only came to the yard sale with 21 & 24, in this scene you can see about like 9 other random monarch henchmen blown into the air in an explosion even though there shouldn't be any other henchmen there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-OmFsuql3g

BRAVO PUBE-LICK
>>
>>84880754
this
>>
In episode 2F09, when Itchy plays Scratchy's skeleton like a xylophone, he strikes the same rib in succession, yet he produces two clearly different tones. I mean, what are we to believe, that this is a magic xylophone, or something? Ha ha, boy, I really hope somebody got fired for that blunder.
>>
>>84880928
Sally mentions him though. I think after leaving Richard, she realized Rocket shouldn't be going out on adventures because she seemed to get a lot more rational/level headed after leaving
>>
>>84882050
The Monarch just spawns henchman around him like a zerg queen from Starcraft.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.