[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where are you guys getting old comics now that kat is out? I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1459214408981.png (247KB, 402x412px) Image search: [Google]
1459214408981.png
247KB, 402x412px
Where are you guys getting old comics now that kat is out?
I've been meaning to ask this even before kat went down but i mostly found everything there(and if i didn't, i usually found it in win-o threads)
I've been searching for things in the wildstorm universe(mostly because of Midnighter and Apollo) but i can't find Stormwatch v2 anywhere
>>
Most are probably using Pirate Bay and Demonoid. Though I don't trust their resurrected versions and avoid them at the moment.
>>
>>84880315
The DC++ hubs, libgen, and old win-o's at desuarchive
Some use private trackers, but I've never used them
>>
File: rape.webm (3MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
rape.webm
3MB, 800x450px
>>84880315
KAT is not out. They moved to the TOR network, which uses private domain name extensions.
>>
>>84880749
>that webm
L-lewd. What's the name of the show?
>>
>>84883441
Kiznaiver. It's not really as lewd as the webm implies out of context, but I thought it was good.
>>
>>84880749
wait so its safe now ?
>>
>>84880749
Is it fully operational on TOR?

TPB and Demonoid have been massively disappointing. It feels like going to see those old friends you used to be close with but haven't seen for awhile and now you have nothing in common anymore.

Also I don't trust direct download sites but so far getcomic has been helpful when looking for higher res issues to use for storytimes.
>>
File: 1467689790061.trackingExperiment.jpg (435KB, 1283x2671px) Image search: [Google]
1467689790061.trackingExperiment.jpg
435KB, 1283x2671px
>>84885827
You can get to the website on it's .onion domain, but you shouldn't go torrenting large files over TOR. It's just a way for them to keep the site safe from legal maneuvering. It also promotes TOR, the closest thing to private internet browsing that still exists. Only the NSA tracks you on there, as opposed to an alliance of malicious advertising companies. So it's ideal for all your gross but legal stuff other than 4chan you don't want some employment background check agency learning about you from google/addthis/Russians in 5 years.
>>
>>84880315
I buy them.

I only download the weeklies really; but for older shit I find it more satisfying to actually read through a nice physical trade.
>>
>>84887450
Can you give me the new adress then ?
I don't use tor that much but I know it's hard to find a website when it's just numbers
>>
You can still use the magnet links from cached KAT pages and mirror websites.

Durr-hey.
>>
File: pzoomfeelsgood.png (74KB, 659x609px) Image search: [Google]
pzoomfeelsgood.png
74KB, 659x609px
>When you only open the thread to save the Zoom meme
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.