[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you have felt if the show ended here and Bojack died

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: ss+(2016-07-27+at+01.37.17).jpg (321KB, 1733x974px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-07-27+at+01.37.17).jpg
321KB, 1733x974px
How would you have felt if the show ended here and Bojack died instead of breaking?

Obviously implying all other plot points were wrapped up before this scene
>>
>>84879785
I really wouldn't like it much after a while. Suicide's too easy an ending for the show.
>>
too many loose ends for that to be satisfying.
>>
Suicide would have been too cliche.

It's a Shame that Todd already lost his 8,000,000.
>>
>>84882183
I think he did it on purpose.

He's spent the last 7 years of his life with Bojack (he showed up 5 years before the start of the series); from his perspective, Bojack's money has only enabled the worst parts of his personality and allowed him to turn into a creature of pure id.

That was his way of making sure he couldn't follow him down that path.
>>
>>84882326
Todd's just a fucking idiot.
>>
>>84882389
He's not terribly bright, but I don't think he accidentally wrote "8,000,000" twice. And he definitely has a handle on what's wrong with Bojack.
>>
>>84882326
>from his perspective, Bojack's money has only enabled the worst parts of his personality and allowed him to turn into a creature of pure id.

But that money's the only reason that he's been able to coast through life and get high all the time.
>>
>>84882462
Yeah, but he never had access to the money (other than that time he stole Bojack's credit card to buy himself a new hat in the Christmas special, anyways). From his perspective, there's probably a big difference between living off his rich friend and having a load of cash of his own.
>>
The show could have easily ended before the final two or three episodes of season 1. Ending it there would have been a little odd because they keep introducing things, but Bojack doesn't seem to have an ending in mind.

He'll just keep repeating the same cycle of ruining lives, admitting it, but then taking pride in admitting it until he slides back into his old life.
>>
What's frustrating is that, Like Todd said. Bojack has everything he wants handedly to him. He keeps doing shit but he has what he wants in the end.
I don't have the half half quarter of all of this.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.