[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok i knew this would be bad but i dident expect it to be this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 258
Thread images: 13

File: images.jpg (79KB, 720x1080px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
79KB, 720x1080px
Ok i knew this would be bad but i dident expect it to be this bad just 15 minutes in.

One thing that stands out to me as remarkably retarded is the idea that supermans actions caused the village to be attacked.

This is fucking superman no way in hell he would fail to stick around in case of retalitory strike.
Also that guy he slamed theough the wall that guy is dead.

I liked the bit with bruce and the little girl though
>>
Maybe you should finish the movie before you rail it.
>>
IT'S BEEN MONTHS SLOWPOKE NO ONE FUCKING CARES ANY MORE
>>
>>84879034
Are you watching theatrical or Ultimate cut?
If theatrical turn it the fuck off now.
The Africa scene makes more sense in the UC.
He still kills the dictator tho.
>>
>>84879034
Wait why is batman branding people
>>
>>84879204
hes fed up with gotham
>>
>>84879204
Well at least alfred called him out on his shit
>>
I knew this movie would be shit when we got the one-two punch of Snyder's awful interpretation of the Wayne death and the MoS flashback scene where Bruce Wayne is out-racing 9/11 imagery like it's a Roland Emmerich movie.

I wonder what a Zack Snyder movie would be like if he didn't constantly feel the need to insert something surface-level "cool" in every five minutes, no matter if it makes sense or not.
>>
>>84879204
I don't get why the brand is a death sentence in prison. So you survived an encounter with the bat. So what? Everybody survives an encounter with the bat and everybody talks when they do. All criminals should know this.
>>
>>84879467
Watch the fucking movie, holy shit they explain all the shit you're complaining about
>>
Was that guy in the white suit meant to be lex fucking luthor
>>
>>84879467
I guess the assumption is you're explicitly compromised. It's one thing to talk. It's another to talk to The Bat. Without the brand, you could bullshit your back into others good graces. But now you're forever a target.
>>
>>84879513
No they fucking don't.
>>
>>84879034
>how to be a pleb
>step1: don't like BvS
>>
>A lot of people are still bitter about zod and blame kal el
>lol lets put his statue right next to the memorial for the deceased
Even the city planing in this film is shit
>>
>>84879386
But the Metropolis point of view scene was phenomenally handled and nothing like Emmerich films.
Emmerich tried to make them as glorious and glorified as possible.
This focused on Bruce's street level really showing the horror of such a event from the ground.
>>
>>84879759
Because he factually saved the rest of the fucking world.
The people that died did so in the time it took him to do it.
>>
>>84879034
The retaliatory strikes happened in other villages not the one he saved Lois in.
>>
>>84879629
The Ultimate cut explains it, the theatrical cut goes with the implication that it's not the brand as much as it is the fact that both are sex offenders.
>>
>>84879776

>This focused on Bruce's street level really showing the horror of such a event from the ground.

Yeah that part where Bruce was Tokyo drifting around falling debris was so impactful and thematically rich. Really added to the drama and wasn't at all just another layer of moronic Batwank that Snyder threw in too look "cool."

Snyder can't get his own dick out of his mouth long enough to let anything breathe in his movies.
>>
>>84879034

>never see it when it comes out
>fanboys shit their pants call it terrible
>see it comes out on psn for 5 bucks
>meh.jpg
>its enjoyable disposable fluff with action and not much else

What did you expect, honestly? I was surprised it was as good as it was.
>>
>>84879759
>say he will be charged with making terrorist threats
>dont auctualy show what terrorist threat he made.
People say the ultimante edition fixes a lot of shit but thats normaly no excuse but i think for this scene its ok to cut the auctual threat from the theatrical release (there are still far less important scenes they could have cut instead though)
>>
>>84879629
Yes they do retard
Lex framed Superman for the Africa incident and paid off witnesses to provide false testimony
Lex also pays to gave the branded criminals executed
>>
>>84879836
Well yeah sex offenders tend to get attacked in prision but there has been no time for anybody to huild the pattern that thats who bruce brands.

Its still fucking stupid to have him do it in the first place though
>>
>>84879571
His second bit here with him making his demands for the ship and body felt a lot more like lex though
Except that fucking candy
>>
>>84879888
>Lex also pays to gave the branded criminals executed
I missed that or you are talking out your ass. I saw the theatrical cut.
>>
>>84879386

But the Metropolis scene is crucial to illustrate what bends Bruce's pov of Superman so crooked and pushes him into a paranoid frenzy. The feeling of helplessness and impotence at the heart of destruction is important part of why he hates and fears Superman.
>>
>>84880053

And like everything else, the intent is ruined by the execution. Just because the movie tells me this is what the scene is supposed to portray doesn't mean the film succeeds at communicating those ideas well.

There's a version of that scene that would have effectively staged that sequence and made it feel important, bu Zack Snyder is not the director to do that.
>>
>>84880001
That bit with the painting and devils comeing from the sky that was good that was fucking luthor.
Whats that painting called anyway or was it made for this film
>>
>>84880122
>And like everything else, the intent is ruined by the execution

I entirely disagree. The scene perfectly achieves what it sets out to do.
>>
Odd one of the only good things about watchmen was every single song worked well for there scenes.

The bruce wayne departs for luthors party music was just hugely out of place.
>>
>>84879034
It's a masterpiece. Theatrical 10/10 Ultimate 11/10.
>>
>>84880227

How? Every time Snyder tries to have some kind of emotionally impactful moment he pisses all over it with surface-level "cool" imagery or moronic bits of humor.

Snyder refuses to let any scene speak for itself, he has to rub his infantile bullshit over every frame like a monkey with a handful of his own shit. It's what he did to Watchmen but a thousand times worse.
>>
>>84879078
Nah, ignore this douchebag.

OP. Stop watching. It's not worth it.
>>
>>84879078
Yeah, because they totally explain that part at the end.
>>
Hal not knowing who bruce wayne was is funny.

Clark fucking kent not knowing is retarded
>>
>>84880308

I don't find his visual storytelling distracting or detrimental at all.
>>
Oh god why does luthor not have guards permantly stationed at his server room why is this movie so horrible.
>>
>>84880468
For that matter why is luthor spilling his spaghetti
>>
>>84880462

Well, to each their own then.
>>
>>84880021
Its in the theatrical cut. It happens right when the guy goes to prisoon and gets shanked.
>>
>>84879467
If anything, you'd think it'd be the opposite. Like, "man, that guy went up against THE BAT and lived, don't fuck with him."

>>84879204
I like how at first, I assume that Batman is branding people lately because he's going crazy, but after the death of Superman, he's like "I renounce my ways I'm not going to be a psychopath anymore Superman showed me the way"

But then he shows up to Lex Luthor's cell with his bat-brand again and he's like "I'VE LEARNT NOTHING I HAVE NO ARC"

Also, up until that point, I had assumed that Batman branded criminals by heating up a batarang or something.

Nope. He actually literally built a device for the sole purpose of branding people.

Like, he sat in the cave making that. He thought of the idea, ordered the parts, and built it, not because it was practical, like his other tools. He just did it in case he needs to start maiming people for no reason. He made it something he can wear on his knuckles to make it extra convenient.
>>
That line about joker pretty much forces all future movies to have him as a prexisting threat but thats so minor im probably just trying to invent new problems at that point.

Nice line though
>>
>>84880468
How about because he wants Bruce Wayne to steal his information? Was the bit where he says to Bruce that his R&D is up to no good too subtle?
>>
>>84880589
It was a joke from luthor wraped up in dramtic irony not a fucking metaphor.
>>
Holy shit did superman auctualy go and save somebody.
At least thats an improvment over the last film
>>
>Maybe hes just a guy trying to do the right thing
There you go synder that guy was correct focus on that
>>
>>84880558
>I like how at first, I assume that Batman is branding people lately because he's going crazy, but after the death of Superman, he's like "I renounce my ways I'm not going to be a psychopath anymore Superman showed me the way"

At first, he's cynical as fuck, what with the line about "how good people are left, how many people stayed that way", you know, how the feeling of powerlessness turned him cruel.

But, as poorly handled as it was, he realizes Superman was just the kind of good guy he didn't believe existed anymore

>But then he shows up to Lex Luthor's cell with his bat-brand again and he's like "I'VE LEARNT NOTHING I HAVE NO ARC"

...and punches a wall instead of branding him

>He actually literally built a device for the sole purpose of branding people.

He's fucking Batman. Of course he has a specific device for every little thing.

The movie has more than its fair share of flaws, but not anything you just pointed out.
>>
>>84879694
this
>>
>>84880674

Saved planet dude.
>>
I really really dont like the idea of the planet not having integrity its shit when they do it in comics and its shit here.
>>
>>84880649
No one's saying it was a metaphor. Luthor literally invited Bruce to collaborate on weapons, specifically that anti-Kryptonian weapon he's been working on, because he really wants Bruce/Batman to kill Superman.
>>
File: image.jpg (103KB, 800x437px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103KB, 800x437px
>>84880764
>BvS defense force in full effect today
>>
>>84880850
meme
>>
>>84880850
>It's a marvel shill evansposts from his phone as a reply to a well thought post from someone talking about batman v superman episode

seen this one way too many times.
>>
>>84880053
Thing is, the resolution has nothing to do with that.
Clark having a human mom doesn't suddenly mean he should be trusted with his power without oversight or restrictions of any kind. It doesn't absolve Clark of any wrong doing ever. It certainly doesn't do anything to change the "there's a chance he might go bad and then nothing can stop him" issue that got brought up.

And what amuses me most is that Suicide Squad is also asking that "what if Superman went rogue" question when there's only one person in that movie who could be ANY threat to Clark at all.
>>
There was so fucking much wrong with that entire dream sequence i dont know where to begin.
So aparently the speed force can infiltrate dreams now i can deal with an extra layer on top of the aint gotta explain shit the speed force is but even out of a dream it would have been retarded.

I assume the speedforce was also to blame for the stuff in his dream he could not possibly have known.
>>
>>84880021
It's in the Extended version
>>
>>84880306
No, theatrical 4/10, Ultimate 10/10
>>
>>84881003
>I assume the speedforce was also to blame for the stuff in his dream he could not possibly have known.
Like?
>>
File: S60717-202405.jpg (132KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
S60717-202405.jpg
132KB, 1280x720px
>>84879193
>He still kills the dictator tho.
Yeah. No.
>>
>>84879204
Snyder thought he was making Moon Knight V Sentry
>>
>>84880494
>
>Well, to each their own then.
>then
So you're accepting your tiny faggot nature that can't even stick to his own opinion?
>>
>>84880998
>only one person in that movie who could be ANY threat to Clark at all.
Maybe 2 depending on how diablos flames themselves are interpreted he might be a slight threat.
Superman gets superbreath and you are back down to enchantress being the only one
>>
>>84880380
In the directors cut its explained the african woman was threatened by luthor to lie about the attack to make superman's actions seem dangerous
>>
>>84881061
Well the main one is batman aparently knoqing about kryptonite i suppose its possible its set after he reads the data but that would be incredibly poor filmmaking.

The other oditys could have just been bruces imagination having lucky guesses though
>>
>>84881183
Thats no excuse there are certain things that have to be in the main film there is plenty of less inportant stuff he could have cut
>>
>>84881189
Ok nope he dreams while the data is encrypting its an aint gotta explain shit issue.

At least synder knows how to get away with the really stupid stuff
>>
>>84881189
But it wasn't a dream, those were visions of the future
>>
>>84881217
AndAnd it was meant to be there, the studio fucked things up for the sake of run time. Just watch the directors cut its a significant improvement
>>
>>84880998
It's about perception. Bruce could not see the forest for the trees. Or didn't want to. It's a combination of so many things.

Bruce being at the end of his rope, fighting for 20 years, nearly alone now
Feeling like he has not accomplished anything
His crusade being a "beautiful lie"
Him having fallen into a pit of cynicism and fear
Being at the ground zero of the Metropolis
Being reminded at his own loss when helping the children
By seeing Superman as an alien being with no humanity he does not see the capacity for him to be like us and to feel like us, which is why he feels there is that 1% chance...what if he turns on us like "his people" not to mention he's seen betrayal before (in 20 years...)

Even Alfred tells him he is going nuts, and that Superman is not the enemy.
A monument was built to Superman for his heroism in Metropolis...clearly he is seen as a hero for saving the world
Superman helps people all over.

And now Lex Luthor creates the spark that incites Batman to action.

It's incredibly important that what snapped Batman into coherency was being faced with the fact that Superman was a man, and not an alien. A man who while under Batman's foot is pleading for him to save his mother...how can this scenario not force him to completely reconfigure everything he's been fighting against. He realizes he's been blind, that he's let the emptiness and void within him from being alone and fighting for 20 years fill up with a desire to do something that he felt mattered, and that something zoned in on Superman...

The issue is resolved as Batman must believe in good in man, that is who he must be at his core, and that is what he had forgotten. In that moment he understands Superman. A son, who at his most vulnerable only begged for his mother to be saved...Batman more than anyone can empathize...this isn't the person he had built up in his mind as a dangerous alien.
>>
>>84879193
he did't kill the dictator
>>
>>84879034
>Ok i knew this would be bad but i dident expect it to be this bad just 15 minutes in.

The opening with Bruce in Metropolis is actually great though and I hated the movie overall
>>
>>84880558
>ut then he shows up to Lex Luthor's cell with his bat-brand again and he's like "I'VE LEARNT NOTHING I HAVE NO ARC"

Retard. He doesn't brand Lex. they literally show and tell that he's moved on
>>
>>84881318
If he was forced to put in certian scenes he should have chosen better what to keep of the time he had left.

It is his job to work around studio demands not say welp the studio is telling me i cant cut this bit lets just not put any thought into which of the bits i am aloud to cut to keep.

Hell he does not even have to cut whole scenes just shorten a few of them god knows he should have done that for that sex scene in watchmen.

And what scenes would the studio possibly have forced the flash warns Bruce scene is the only one i can think of.

Hell have a less Spergy luthor and you can halve the length of all his stuff.
>>
>>84881467
Or just have a totally different Luthor, period. Eisenberg is a fucking lead weight around this movie's neck. Every single scene he's in is awful.
>>
>>84881369
No that man went through several walls at at least 5 meters a second.

He is fucking dead
>>
>>84881517
He did a good job with the characterisation he was given it was just a shit characterisation.
>>
>>84881520
Superman was flying through the walls holding the dictator you goddamn idiot.
>>
>>84881517

He was the only person with any energy in the movie.

The only time the film comes alive is when he's on-screen. At least his sub-Schumacher camp nonsense woke the movie up whenever he was there.
>>
>>84881517
He was a bizarre lex but the performance itself was really good
>>
Batman just shot machine guns at somebody.
>>
>>84881517
>Implying the Lex on the helipad scene isn't amazing

You had an hour before you got here anon...now you have less
>>
>>84880998
The point was that Bruce realizes Superman is a person, not a monster to be fought.
>>
>>84881640
And he was perfectly willing to aacrifice the life of that truck driver.
>>
>>84881695
And those guys the batmobile landed on.
I can call that one an accident though
>>
>>84881728
That rocket stoping was pretty nice though
>>
The fuck i get that clark does not like batman but that intimidation was completely out of character any decent superman would have talked with him.
>>
In regards to Batman killing the thugs. Fuck them. They deseved to die. They knew who they took money from and who they were going against. It's the contractors on the death star argument
>>
>>84881677

But it does that by connecting it to Bruce's mommy issues, which is the dullest, least-interesting way possible. Snyder boils the whole thing down to their moms having the same name and extrapolates everything else from that, and in case you didn't fucking get it actually has Batman say "Martha isn't dying tonight" in case there's somehow one person in the audience didn't fucking connect the dots.

Even if you had something as impossibly corny as some random innocent person being caught in the crossfire of Batman's rampage against Supes and Clark stops defending himself to save this person from being killed despite it leaving him vulnerable to Bruce's fury, that would be better then Dawn of Marthas.
>>
>>84881817
It worked for this iteration of the character. Are there better ways to do it? Probably. But id say this way was pretty clever
>>
I like this batcave but this is not the main one right this house is some sort of second home because batman had been operating for 20 years and theres no coin, no dinosaur and no playing card bot even any small memrobilia like a a penguin umbrella or something.
>>
>>84881677
No. He realized himself becoming villain in this story driven by mere fear (and blind rage because of "you let your family die" before Wally allahedakbar himself in capitol) like Joe Chill that shot his dad. He has the gun/kryptonite spear,in this moment he already has power, no need to use it.
>>
>>84881817
This is was actually Geoff Johns idea.
>>
>>84881986

It's stupid no matter who thought it up.

And I doubt Johns wrote the "Martha isn't dying tonight" line, which is up there with "DO YOU BLEED? YOU WILL." for all-time terrible lines from this film.
>>
>>84879078
Ok yeah it explains why everything went wrong.

It still makes no fucking sense that superman failed to stop it though he was in the area. And even if he had left he would have returned imediently to keep that blood off his hands once he heard what was happening.
>>
File: 14690119948300.jpg (98KB, 964x771px) Image search: [Google]
14690119948300.jpg
98KB, 964x771px
>>84882011
>
>It's stupid no matter who thought it up.

>And I doubt Johns wrote the "Martha isn't dying tonight" line, which is up there with "DO YOU BLEED? YOU WILL." for all-time terrible lines from this film.

>cause I say so

OK.
>>
>>84881520
>>84881078
>>
Ok luthor telling the hearing about his plans to stop superman thata the luthor i know.
>>
You cant be christan and be pro alien.
I dont really see the logic in that you could maybe feel that his existence invalidates your creation myth but past that theres nothing anti christan about him.
>>
Why does luthor following through on grannys peach tea make her stammer so much she is meant to be a profesional.

Honestly i could maybe see and apreciate a proper luthor doing it but with this luthor it just makes him seem randumb
>>
Wait how did superman not see the bomb in the chair.

Why did synder throw away an incredible oportunity to have superman defend his actions and engage in a dialouge with the american people

Why did luthor needlessly sacrifice mercy

Why did luthor threaten to tell the council about the senator blocking his import if he was not going to go through with it.

The fuck sort of explosive was he using to get a boom that big

Why was the president not at the hearing.

So what is lois dead now considering how badly synder fucked there relasionship in man of steel i would be ok with that.

Speaking of the planet where the fuck is jimmy olsen

And the big one

HOW THE FUCK ARE THERE PEOPLE THAT DEFEND THIS FILM
By my estimate about 80% of the scenes are crap and im sure as fuck not going to watch this a second time to count
>>
>>84882333
I really liked that look on clarks face standing in the rubble though i would not be suprised if its like that because synder wanted some stupid uncaring expression so the actor had to do something really subtle that the idiot would not notice to make the shot work.
>>
Wait he has been living his life the way his father saw it.

THE ENTIRE FUCKING POINT OF MAN OF STEEL WAS CLARK LEARNING THAT JONATHAN KENT WAS WRONG
It was stupid to have pa like that but its happened thats a pretty fucking huge retcon
>>
>>84882435
I liked the minor linger on hope i dont mind that they explained the joke afterwards but supes response was horrible.

I liked bayman and robin but i could at least see why it was so hated this baffles me that there people that think b&r was worse
>>
The bit with the fingerprints is nice
>>
Oh confirmation that wonder women is old again (we obviously know that for sure now but i dont think we did when this was released) and that cyborg is not using his new 52 motherbox origin.
>>84881467
Ok this scene is obvisuly a warner bros mandate though to advertise future movies.

I still like it.
>>
Im not sure why luthor feels anything for zod.

I like that they are acknowledging that cloning is baned on krypton but im honestly suprised the computer even allowed it.
Or maybe its just mixing 2 peoples genes like what seems to be happening here thats banned
>>
>>84882333
>Wait how did superman not see the bomb in the chair.
Lead, it was explained in the Extended Cut
>Why did synder throw away an incredible oportunity to have superman defend his actions and engage in a dialouge with the american people
He didn't throw it away, the entire point of the scene was to stop Superman from getting the chance

Watch the extended cut, it answers most of your questions
>>
I like jonathons metaphore with the horses here but it honestly makes his parents seem incompetent they should have seen it coming.

This film has to many fucking dream sequences though
>>
>>84882622
He should have noticed his vision was getting blocked

And yes it was the point of the scene but it was a narative mistake to have him unable to talk.

And an extended cut that explains things sure as fuck does not excuse the horrible choices of what to keep in the theatrical.
>>
>Alfred does not know the history of the wayne family fortune.
>>
>>84882741
Still this answers my question about the batcave.
>>84881966
Synder is just a fucking hack who cant be arsed to give batman any history outside of all but confirming the existence of joker and alluding to 2 face
>>
Was batman slaming the speer into the ground meant to be badass
Why has bruce allowed the place to be covered in graffeti.
>>
File: image.jpg (17KB, 512x287px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 512x287px
Every bit as embarrassing as I expected it to be.
>>
Why did clark not hear marthas heart rate quicken or anything.
Why did synder give superman a full range of earth hearing if he was going to ignore it.
For that matter why did he not hear luthor asking for zods body.

You would think after so many films people would have caught on that hearing is his one power you do have to weaken.
>>
File: 1468086280796.jpg (249KB, 600x2625px) Image search: [Google]
1468086280796.jpg
249KB, 600x2625px
>>84879386

>Snyder's awful interpretation of the Wayne death
>>
>>84880998

You fail to understand Batman kept thinking of Superman as an alien monster. When Bruce realizes he's just a man, it changes the entire context in which he has see Superman in. Batman stops from killing Superman because he now sees himself in him, and can no longer go through with what is essentially a cold blooded murder, it would mean he'd become Joe Chill. His trust in Superman doesn't fully emerge until after Superman dies saving the world, before that he's just working to help Superman because Martha's life is at the stake and the Luthor's monster is on the lose.

>It certainly doesn't do anything to change the "there's a chance he might go bad and then nothing can stop him" issue that got brought up.

That's just pessimistic bullshit Bruce spits out to justify his suicidal quest to kill Superman in order to have some meaning for his life. He's so far off into deep end when he says that that he's condoning completely ridiculous doctrine without realizing what a hypocrite he's being, as the same logic can be applied to him as well, especially in the months he's started to get far more excessive with violence.
>>
I wonder what he has on cyborg and aquaman that makes there files so much larger then wondys and flashes
>>
>>84879034
>This is fucking superman no way in hell he would fail[...]
This right here is why we can't have nice things. And it's also what 99% of the MoS/BvS haters think.

Yes, Superman can fucking fail to do a lot of things. Do you really want a hero who is literally infallible, you gigantic fucking baby?
>>
>>84882954
Miller didn't have Thomas mutter MARTHA
>>
>>84881520
are you retarded?
>>
>>84880468

Nobody can decrypt it and Lex wanted to strike a deal with Bruce.
>>
>>84882979
Fuck this lightening speed force bullshit its going to make flash unwatchable.
Aquaman looked a little like he was holding his breath but in sure they can sort thay out they just dident bother to do another take here.
Is that supposed to be a fucking motherbox its fucking huge how the hell did it even end up on earth anyway did orion come to visit at some point.
>>
>>84883030
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4TvP7WKKOE
>>
>>84880558

>I like how at first, I assume that Batman is branding people lately because he's going crazy, but after the death of Superman, he's like "I renounce my ways I'm not going to be a psychopath anymore Superman showed me the way"

>But then he shows up to Lex Luthor's cell with his bat-brand again and he's like "I'VE LEARNT NOTHING I HAVE NO ARC"

You do know that in the funeral Bruce was remembering his encounter with Lex, that happened before the funeral, right? The bit with him threatening to brand Lex was a flashback.
>>
>>84883044
He might be willing to work with bruce but luthor is to much of an egomaniac to auctualy let somebody else get all the credit.
>>
>>84883003
Yes he can fail but not in such a massive way.
>>
File: 1425099110171.jpg (190KB, 600x964px) Image search: [Google]
1425099110171.jpg
190KB, 600x964px
I was willing to give the Africa scene a pass, but it's what Supes says to Lois immediately afterward that made me realize what a shitshow the movie was going to be.

Superman gets back from being Clark at the Daily Planet and brings Lois some flowers at her apartment. Lois says that the United Nations want to bring him in to make a statement and that people are afraid of him. Without even thinking, Supes says "I don't care about them."

Fucking seriously? Since when has Superman not cared about how the average person feels? In the movie, his only motivation for doing anything are when the incredibly few people he cares about are in danger. His mom, dad and Lois are pretty much the only people on earth that he actually gives a shit about. Everybody else, like he said, don't matter to him.

Even when he sacrifices himself at the end, he says he's only doing it for Lois, who is "his" entire world. Yup, I guess just fuck the other 6.4 BILLION people on earth who you've been charged with protecting.

How can one director miss the mark of the most famous comic book character of all time's characterization this bad?
>>
>>84882333
>Wait how did superman not see the bomb in the chair.

Why would Superman even be looking for bombs in the first place?
>>
>>84881036
That's a fine opinion too.
>>
>>84881189
>>84881253

Bruce knew about the kryptonite since the start of the movie, he just didn't knew who and how would transport it to the country through Gotham.
>>
Clark is auctualy trying to talk to bruce
Halifuckinglulah some people acting in a sane manner
>>
>>84883118
Ok your right that i can give a pass
Shame all the other defenses people come up with for this movie arent correct like that one.
>>
>>84881123
More like Zorro vs. Jesus.
>>
>>84883087
More NOT MUH reasoning.

Superman can fail in all sorts of ways. Especially a Superman who's only been at it for 18 fucking months.
>>
>>84883142
Then how did security fail to notice it.
>>
>>84883098
Because he loves her, and since first movie he loves stronger, he did go on the statement, but he just cant lose her, and after that he cant lose his mother. he deeply care about all lives, but Lois is his way to humanity. Guys are you fuckin autistic or something?
>>
>>84883158
I think you meant to quote someone else, I have no idea which 'they' or which 'it' you're referring to.
>>
>>84883123
Ok nevermind he gave up before he had even told him the issue.
>>
>>84883181
Oh wait your right i was thinking of the bomb for some reason.
>>
>>84880998
>there's only one person in that movie who could be ANY threat to Clark at all.
Yeah, Waller.
>>
>>84883193
He didn't 'give up', he was trying to get Bruce to settle down so he can talk to him, because he tried and Bruce ignored him. But then Bruce pulled out the kryptonite smoke bombs and it quickly turned from "go easy on him, but make him stop so you can talk" to "fight for your fucking life".
>>
>>84883193
Why is he trying to convince bruce to listen before he explains the problem instead of just fucking saying it.
>>
>>84883211
This.

God, I would kill for Man of Steel 2 to be him against Waller. She's not someone he'd be willing to just punch and end the conflict. She'd get in his head, manipulate him, hell, she'll probably convince HIM that he's a threat that needs to be put in check.
>>
>>84882715

Superman ignored Wallace Keefer out of shame and guilt.
>>
>>84882435

>THE ENTIRE FUCKING POINT OF MAN OF STEEL WAS CLARK LEARNING THAT JONATHAN KENT WAS WRONG

No, it wasn't. Explain the end of MoS then.
>>
>>84883234

Why would Batman listen if he just shouted some random shit at him? Superman has to try and show he's not there to fight and then explain what's going on.
>>
Ok clarks strength slowly returning as he got punched was pretty good
Why bruce did not press his advantage right at the start and fucking skewer him is unclear
>>
>>84882905

Superman can't hear the entire world in these movies.
>>
>>84883294
For that matter why is he walking to him so slowly he should have known to be quick after the first dose worse off
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5cV8MCIoMk
>>
>>84883301
Then how do you explain all the evidence that he can
>>
>>84883251
Pretty much this. I don't get why people refuse to actually think about what's happening on screen in this movie.

I get it, Zack is a hack and his directing is pretty shit, outside of his movies being gorgeous to look at. Things would have been presented better with a better director. But come on, it's not that hard to understand why these things are the way they are in the movie.

>>84882435
You're an idiot if that's what you got out of MoS. The point of MoS was Clark learning the BOTH his dads were wrong, as much as they were right. He would be Superman like Jor El wanted, but he'd also have a normal life, like Jonathan wanted, so he doesn't go crazy from being a god 24/7.

>>84883283
Supes showed he's not there to fight, but Batman kept escalating until Clark had to show him the difference between him being there to talk and him being there to fight.

>>84883330
He had no idea when and if the first dose would even wear off. This was a prototype, experimental weapon that had never been tested on a real-life Kryptonian.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebXB0lBoaQ0
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10yAerkDf4o
>>
>>84883341

What evidence? Seriously.
>>
>>84881541
>He did a good job with the characterisation he was given

No he fucking didn't. Even if the director told him to behave like an edgelord teenager with aspergers (which I HIGHLY doubt, I'm betting 100% he CHOSE to bring that to the performance) there are ways to play that which would not have been anywhere near as bizarre. All the weird "Mmm!" noises, the putting on voices and accents when he's saying figures of speech...

If they wanted autism, the fuckin' "Bazinga" guy as Lex genuinely would have been more intimidating and appropriate. Jesse Eisenberg is just a shit fucking actor who's only good at ONE thing: playing Michael Cera-esque nervous whiny college kids. And now that he's too old for that, his career SHOULD be fucked, in a fair and just world where people used logic to make decisions it would be...but instead, audiences are the fucked ones because he's gonna keep getting work and we're gonna have to keep fucking being exposed to it.
>>
>>84883341
What evidence? All we've seen is that Clark shuts off his super hearing almost all the time, because it'll drive him insane if it's on all the time.

Every time he's had it on, we've only ever heard things in english, not in french or spanish, so we can assume his range isn't the continent, let alone the whole fucking planet. For all we know, his range is a few city blocks.
>>
I knew it would be shit the moment I saw the title appearing on the screen. You just can't write Batman v Superman in plain white font and expect the movie to be taken seriously.
>>
>>84881334
Then why not have him cry for mother not martha
>>
>>84883371
>It's another "Jesse Eisenberg is a bad actor" episode
Kill yourself. You obviously have no idea what acting even means.

I don't even like Eisenberg particularly, but god damn you have to be a special kind of retarded to think he's not a really fucking good actor.

Also, have you ever been around people with autism? I have. Those weird "Mmm!" noises, the weird gesturing, the way his expression changes so rapidly from one extreme to the other, the way he goes on tangents, the way he's bad at public speaking - all of that was played brilliantly. It was retarded to have Lex be a socially awkward autist, yes, but Eisenberg's portrayal was the one thing that almost managed to salvage what was sure to be a trainwreck if played by just about anyone besides Daniel Day-Lewis
>>
>>84883389
Clark has always learnt to shut out most but pick up on key words its a thing he does.
>>84883367
The fact he keeps coming to loises rescue when her name is said.
>>
>>84883445
Because the filmmakers had no idea you fucking autists would latch onto it like this.

And because Batman needed to hear something that would shock him enough that he'd get out of "GRRR ANGRY KILL SUPERMAN" mode long enough to realize he's been manipulated.

>>84883478
>Clark has always learnt to shut out most but pick up on key words its a thing he does.
Yes. In the comics and cartoons. Not in this version of the character.

>The fact he keeps coming to loises rescue when her name is said.
Actually, her name being said isn't what makes him rush to her rescue, it's her being visibly in danger. He was specifically looking out for her during the african village fiasco, and she was in an incredibly visible place and screaming her head off when he rescued her when Lex pushed her.
>>
>>84883445
>cry for mother
for fuck sake, why should batsy wanna save some kryptonian milf? Sups mother? Yeah i see some of their bitch who destroy half os Smalville, no way igo save her.
>>
Batman fighting the thugs had some flaws but was mostly pretty good i hope whoever choreographed that stays on for his solo film.
>>
>>84883478

>The fact he keeps coming to loises rescue when her name is said.

He knew Lois was going to Africa and followed the drone.
He heard Lois screaming because he went back to meet her.
He heard Lois tapping because he was near.

What else?
>>
>>84882685
>I like jonathons metaphore with the horses here but it honestly makes his parents seem incompetent they should have seen it coming.
That was whole point of his monologue in MoS, idiot.
>This film has to many fucking dream sequences though
Why not?

Ok, I get it this is fag's blog.
>>
>>84883579
>Batman fighting the thugs had some flaws but was mostly pretty good
Oh fuck off. Name one 'flawless' fight scene that isn't performed/choreographed by Jackie Chan.
>>
>>84883532
He was in fucking kansas when she was pushed off the roof
>>
>>84883603
Okay, I might be remembering wrong, though I kinda doubt it. When was it established he was in Kansas at that exact point?
>>
>>84883594
King arthur of camelot vs the black knight
>>
>>84883245
This is actually awesome. I love Batman confronting Waller, but Superman doing it would be really cool and definitely something Snyder would do. Especially since we already had that scene with Batman and Lex in prison, which was definitely one of the best scenes in the movie.

I'd love some of Snyder's grandiose dialogue too. Maybe something like "I'm putting an end to the Wall" or something.
>>
>>84883625
Well its never explicity said but it was indicated that he had fucked off to kansas theres nothing to indicate he had come back.

And luthor sure as fuck seemed to think he had superhearing
>>
>>84883603

He was coming back from his exiled to meet her, dude.
>>
>>84883649

>And luthor sure as fuck seemed to think he had superhearing

Luthor just wanted to kill her.
>>
File: 1469176439775-co.png (121KB, 553x585px) Image search: [Google]
1469176439775-co.png
121KB, 553x585px
>>84883098
>hitman-page
>>
>>84883649
So it was never explicitly said, but you just assumed it, because they didn't put it in bold letters on the screen that "SUPERMAN HAS RETURNED TO METROPOLIS"?

Come on, man.

And Luthor can think what he wants, he has no way of knowing the exact extent of Superman's powers.
>>
>>84881334
>>84881677
>>84882967
Look, you're just restating the obvious.
I get that Bruce was myopic and paranoid and short sighted and he saw Clark as this unknowable alien. I get that in that moment of weakness, he sees Clark as human. I get that he found common ground with Clark in a shared emotion vulnerability.

My point is that *this shouldn't matter*. It does nothing to address the argument Bruce, in his paranoia, put forth. It just dismisses it. Clark is human? Great! So now he's a *human* and subject to the same fallibility, flaws, and corruptibility that all humans are subject to, but with the power to knock down buildings if he has a bad day. That's STILL a really scary thought that the movie raises but doesn't actually address. After compunding it with Flash showing up with a grim warning that sys "Yeah by the way if Lois dies kiss your planet's ass goodbye."

That's kind of the problem with the dark/synical world take. When you paint humanity as kind of crappy, finding humanity in a character isn't the slam dunk victory you guys are claiming it is. When you have Bruce maiming and killing humans that are just in his way (which is kind of werid because if he's beeing steered by Lex why do they fight over the kryptonite? Why doesn't Lex just leave it out in the open for him to take?) then him suddenly going "oh the alien is human!" isn't enough to stay his hand; even with gilding the lily by the shared parent name thing.

He sees Clark as just a man, crying for his mommy? So what?! That's what this Batman is too. Are you saying that this Batman could be trusted with Superman's powers to *never* take things too far?
>>
Oh doomsday neat
>>
>>84883722
Wait hes getting his power from his kryptonian traits right.
Its the middle of the fucking night he has not had time to absorb any solar radiation
>>
>>84883098
It is kind of weird that he can go "I don't care what people think" when the entirety of his dour characterization is attributed to him caring really hard about how people are treating him.

So either he, or the movie, were bullshit.
>>
>>84883445
>>84883542
This. Batman knew Superman had a mother, just not a human one. Superman stole Lex's tactic of using one's mother as leverage, and it worked. It was a great scene.
>>
>>84883245
>. She's not someone he'd be willing to just punch and end the conflict. She'd get in his head, manipulate him, hell, she'll probably convince HIM that he's a threat that needs to be put in check.
As much as I like the Wall that could've been what Batman did in a better written movie. Or if not Batman, Lex.
>>
>>84883747
>Its nearly empty

Synder does realise people were angry because superman did not bother to steer the fight somewhere uninhabited right not that it did not start in an empty place.
>>
And when exactly was all of this supposed to be addressed in the movie? Bruce never says or does anything to suggest he's not still wary of Superman going rogue in the future, he just realizes he doesn't deserve to be killed like this and that he's actually trying to be a good person and he's helping people.

Then the fight with Doomsday happens and Supes dies.

I mean, I agree with your points, Batman should be working on a contingency to stop a rogue Superman, but it's just that the movie had no time to address this issue.

>which is kind of werid because if he's beeing steered by Lex why do they fight over the kryptonite? Why doesn't Lex just leave it out in the open for him to take?
He did. You think Lex didn't plan on Bruce stealing it from him? He just didn't want to literally hand it to him, so Bruce wouldn't suspect Lex' involvement in his manipulation.
>>
>>84883389
>What evidence? All we've seen is that Clark shuts off his super hearing almost all the time, because it'll drive him insane if it's on all the time.
Given that he learns to shut out the world specifically by listening to Martha's heartbeat you should at least understand why people are asking the question.

It's one of the best, most heartfelt scenes in Man of Steel and now people are pretending it never happened so that they can defend BvS's contrivances.
>>
>>84883692

Bruce stopped believing in heroism and was tired of Superman's fuck-ups, which served as constant reminders of his own failures.

What stopped Batman was seeing Superman the same way he thought of his own father, which he acknowledge as a true hero. That shocked him and after learning that a "Martha" was in danger he jumped on the opportunity to atone for some of his failures.

It was only after Superman's sacrifice and learning that a larger threat was coming that Bruce decided that he needed to step up and be a better man/hero, because his foolishness had costed the world Superman.
>>
>>84883692
It's never actually stayed that Flash meant Superman.
>>
>>84883800
Ok so superman goes to space.

Then synder has to make things more fucking cynical by having them just fucking nuke him.
>>
>>84883818
>but it's just that the movie had no time to address this issue.
As long as the movie is, and as core as that premise is not only to this movie, but apparently to additional movies in the universe now given how much they're playing that "what if superman tore the roof off the white house" thing, it's kind of fucked up that they keep putting it off.
>>
File: 3842541-4169550075-DuXgf.jpg (766KB, 3600x1440px) Image search: [Google]
3842541-4169550075-DuXgf.jpg
766KB, 3600x1440px
>>84883859
Jesus
>>
>>84883820
>Then how do you explain all the evidence that he can
>What evidence?
>Given that he learns to shut out the world specifically by listening to Martha's heartbeat you should at least understand why people are asking the question.
How does him focusing on Martha's heartbeat, which is literally one door away from him at that point suggest in any way that his power is global?

Also, ironically, I disliked that scene, because his entire fucking class is sitting right there while he's having the mother of all pansy-ass panic attacks and his mother has to come to calm him down. In any real world scenario, Clark would be bullied senseless for all of his school years following that particular incident.
>>
>>84883821
Okay. Now how does ANY of what you said address the "What if Superman goes rogue" dilemma?

Because it sounds like you're just saying "He wont!" like it's never EVER on the table.
>>
>>84883884
I don't even understand what you're trying to say. Yes, that's a core thing in this universe apparently. How does that give the movie time to establish that Batman is still paranoid? He's just a realist and he knows that they have to take care of the immediate threat before worrying about the potential one.

Why do you think that Batman won't start working on a contingency for Superman the moment Supes comes back from being dead?
>>
>>84883910
If he goes on rouge Batman has kryptonite to stop him. Previously he didn't.
>>
>>84883894
>How does him focusing on Martha's heartbeat, which is literally one door away from him at that point suggest in any way that his power is global?
The whole "activation of his super senses" scene that comes before it has him hearing stuff in different languages. The implication was pretty easy to figure out.

>In any real world scenario, Clark would be bullied senseless for all of his school years following that particular incident.
He was. (and I cannot believe i am saying this) Didn't you watch the movie? Clark gets bullied a LOT as a kid. He doesn't have any friends from what we can see, either.
>>
>>84883800
>thats uninhabited
Ok yeah he did indeed completly misunderstand the complaints

I think maybe synder would be happier making bayonetta films he can destroy whole citys if he wants to there.
>>
>>84883859

I love the nuke because it's a perfect counterpoint to The Avengers.

The Avengers has the Shield Illuminati try to nuke New York, which is then redirected to hit the alien scum by the heroes.

BvS has the nuke turn out to be a very bad idea!
>>
>>84883910

>Okay. Now how does ANY of what you said address the "What if Superman goes rogue" dilemma?

It doesn't, but do you understand what Batman went through?

He only stopped from killing Superman the situation reminded him of his mother with the "Martha" being uttered in the same way and then he jumped on the chance of saving Superman's mom, but he still killed a fuck-load of people to do it.

Batman only changed for real after Superman's death. Because he knew that something bad would come and he had helped in Superman death, robbing the world from it's best defense against it. So Batman wanted to step up and be better.
>>
File: SB49_pray.jpg (581KB, 1310x1001px) Image search: [Google]
SB49_pray.jpg
581KB, 1310x1001px
>>84883937
>How does that give the movie time to establish that Batman is still paranoid?
Here's what you do. Cut out the incredibly unnecessary scene of the dirt floating over the coffin.

Instead you follow Batman back to the bat cave and you do a variation of this scene.
>>
>>84883953

Batman killing corporate mercenaries was actually very heroic.
>>
>>84883888
Im not entirely sure whats happening here but im betting the rest of that comic was not as fucking grimdark as this movie in general
>>
>>84883971

Why? Superman is dead and Batman wants to be a better person. Why would this help?
>>
>>84883996
Because it shows that the driving argument behind the movie wasn't a bullshit contrivance that was never intended to go anywhere?

Fuck it. Fine. It's brilliant kino. You win.
>>
>>84883940
>stuff in different languages
Was it? It's been a while since I saw MoS, you might be right.

>Clark gets bullied a LOT as a kid.
I guess, maybe you're right. I remember the scene bothered me, because it was so artificial. None of the kids laughed at what was going on and the fruity language being used between Clark and Martha("The world's too big, Mommy!" "Then make it small."). It just felt more like theater than a real conversation between mother and child.

>>84883971
>>84884007
That's completely fucking retarded. Superman is DEAD, and so is his entire species.
>>
File: xI1rgaOroifhgjNQ6auG6w-wide.jpg (67KB, 620x462px) Image search: [Google]
xI1rgaOroifhgjNQ6auG6w-wide.jpg
67KB, 620x462px
>>84883993
Hohohohohoho
>>
>>84883993
>The Dark Knight Returns
>not grimdark
Haha, that's a good joke, anon.

Please tell me you're not serious.
>>
>>84884007

>Because it shows that the driving argument behind the movie wasn't a bullshit contrivance that was never intended to go anywhere?

That Batman was depressed and stop believing in heroism? That he wanted to kill Superman because his fuck-ups could cost the world the same as he only helped fuck Gotham and his parents legacy?

Batman wasn't so much paranoid about Superman, but about what they both did: acting as heroes. He thought that it was futile and only brought problems. It's just that with Superman this was magnified a thousand times.

That's why the movie ends with Batman trying to be a better man and hero, and trying to search for other metas to help them so they can stand together as heroes. Batman went back to believing in heroism. In men being good.
>>
Wondy is pretty good so far the timing between the plane scene and her droping down could have been better though.

She really does not have the muscles for wonder women though i hope she has bulked up for her solo
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8Pa-Ff-NXA

Affleck Bruce in not THAT fuckd up as classic. He literally can feel and have hope unlike this.
>>
>>84884031
>>84884039
Oh i will have to check that out.
Still you should not be making your shared universe grimdark like this
>>
>>84883692
>My point is that *this shouldn't matter*

Your entire point is "shit, my entire justification for murdering this man in cold blood just got obliterated but I guess I still kinda have to go through with killing him because I kinda gave a completely arbitrary bullshit reason to Alfred when trying to justify my holy crusade against Superman."

The 1% rhetoric is completely ridiculous and impractical way of thinking, it is meant to embody how fucking wrong Batman is about this mission to kill Superman. He can only go through with it because he thinks Superman is a monster who cannot be reasoned with. But then turns out he's human, he's a guy who just wants to help people even at his deathbed. He's just like Batman when he started out. Bruce just can't do it anymore without becoming a hypocrite and his own worst enemy. He would basically damn his own entire 20 year old mission if he killed Superman and make it all been for nothing.
>>
>>84884039
By the standards of modern comics DKR is pretty much Silver Age in tone
>>
>>84884062
They did a remarkably good job of just droping her into the fight.
Probably should have called it a trinity movie from the start so if people did not like it they dont have to have fucked up the first batman superman team up movie.

Speaking of trinity what month does that new trinity series start
>>
>>84884100
But Snyder version is better. Bruce listen to Flash, Bruce didnt kill supes, and save his mom and Lois. Bruce sees that he need colleagues and he starts smile again. They can prevent Antilife on Earth because they learn their lessons, and i expect superhug when supes will return.
>>
It seems odd for batman to fuck up a grapple landing like that
>>
>>84884117
Yeah, no. And even if they think that, I don't care. TDKR is a fucking grimdark edgefest by any standards.

>>84884134
I don't know if you're being sarcastic, but I actually agree. TDKR is dogshit, even if it was a breath of new life for Batman when it was first released.
>>
Woo auctuall teamwork you dont see that enough in films these days
This scene alone elevates this film from a 1.2/10 to a 1.5
>>
Well at least now luthors bald
>>
>>84883294
>>84883330
Pride.
>>
>>84884022
>It just felt more like theater than a real conversation between mother and child.
I could say that about pretty much any dialogue in both these movies. It's weird that this is the one that doesn't get a pass from you
>>
>>84883098
Not to mention when pushes the man through two walls at the speed of a locomotive and then says "I didn't kill anyone", I question that, you can't put someone through two walls and expect him to live through that.
>>
The best way to describe BvS is a good Batman movie trying desperately to claw its way out of a mediocre Superman movie.
>>
>>84884273
I dunno, it's probably my own weird perception. Especially since I really enjoyed both movies in general.

>>84884312
See >>84881078

He carried the dictator while going through walls. He didn't push him through them.
>>
>>84884261
I wonder who this forshadowing about somebody from space hearing that earths defender has fallen is talking about.
>>
>>84884362
Ok that shot of the painting makes it pretty clear there talking about darkseid its parademons.
>>
That final shot was stupid
>>
Wait what the credits list jimmy olsen i did not see him at all
>>
>>84883579
Ah here we are the fight choreographers were ryan watson and guillerma grispo
>>
>>84884415
He was the CIA agent shot in the head in Africa
>>
>>84884461
Well thats fucking retarded
>>
>>84883692
There's not even a 1% chance anymore. He sees Superman as the hero he is.
>>
>>84884415
>>84884448
Oddest thing is they brought in a dedicated director of photography just for a few moments of lois underwater and a shot of aquaman where they dident even care he looked like he was holding his fucking breath.
>>
>>84883993
TDKR and BvS weren't grim dark lol

You're crazy.
>>
>>84884557
You doubly fail at reading comprehension anon
>>
>>84882333
this is a lot of stupid complaining
>>
>>84884208
>if you're being sarcastic
Nope, i'am actually think that bvs is really good movie and they tell me that if even you screw up, nihilistic shit you still may have hope in people.
>>
>>84883030
so that one word makes it awful? Goddamn anon, get more nit picky.
>>
>>84883430
wew lad
>>
File: Bruce Wayne.png (709KB, 1267x531px) Image search: [Google]
Bruce Wayne.png
709KB, 1267x531px
>>84879034
>I liked the bit with bruce and the little girl though

Hmmmm..
>>
>>84884681
make a shitty movie and people will pick it apart
you think anybody would care about the minor animation errors in the new ppg if there were not so many major ones
>>
>>84884989
i cant fap to this at all she looks to scared
>>
>>84884589
He said that the movie and comic were both grim dark, but that the movie was more so than the comic. What post did you read? I was pointing out that neither are grimdark. If he thinks so, he hasn't seen any actual grimdark stuff.
>>
Whenever I see these threads I always assume it's people arguing about the theater release vs the ultimate release.
>>
>>84885039
ah i thought you meant you thought they were both grimdark
in which case your still wrong i meant i assumed that comic was not grimdark in general i was informed i was wrong.

but yes BvS was grimdark its not 40k tier but its pretty fucking dark for most of it
>>
>>84885094
IMO there's a difference between dark and grimdark. BvS is a little dark, less so than TDKR but it's hopeful, so not "grim." Same with TDKR to an extent. Neither of them are too dark though.

In TDKR, Batman redeems Superman. In BvS, Superman redeems Batman. It's beautiful.
>>
File: 1467909150785.webm (1MB, 1296x540px) Image search: [Google]
1467909150785.webm
1MB, 1296x540px
>>84885024
>>
>>84879584

The assumption is that Batman brands people who cooperate with him...?
>>
>>84879694
Autists getting it reversed again
>>
>>84880306
fuck off pleb
>>
>>84886298
Triggered much?
>>
>>84879034
>This is fucking superman no way in hell he would fail to stick around in case of retalitory strike.
So he will spend the rest of his life in that village? Stop being stupid, this is a common practice in third world shitholes. Once the authority is distracted you just go back and rape/burn/kill/pillage the whole village.
>>
>>84880558
Except he doesnt brand him. So he had an arc.
>>
>>84880468
Are all critics of this movie really this retarded? Lex wanted Bruce/Batman to steal the fucking kryptonite
>>
>>84883100

He doesn't have to be looking. This is MoS version superman. His powers are always on, he has to intentionally focus himself in order to ignore the heightened stream of data.

A giant block of chair he can't see through should have been like ringing a bell to him. Even if its not what he was paying attention to at the time, it would be been difficult not to notice.
>>
>>84883283

> has to show he isn't there to fight
> does this by being super intimidating and encroaching on Batman's space using ambiguous language and threatening body language

Its a pretty forced scene that exists just to lead into the title fight. Superman would have had to sit down and think for a while to come up with a worse way to handle that situation then the way he did.
>>
>>84890818
this
it would have been more efective to just outright blurt out i need your help
Thread posts: 258
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.