[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Invincible #130 >Story By: Cory Walker I don't get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 59_03[1].jpg (252KB, 1000x1537px) Image search: [Google]
59_03[1].jpg
252KB, 1000x1537px
>Invincible #130
>Story By: Cory Walker

I don't get it, first we have to suffer through his horrendous art, now he's writing issues too?

Does Cory Walker have footage of Kirkman fucking a pig? What gives?
>>
why does /co/ seem to think artists are like machines and not as important as writers
>>
>>84871701
>his horrendous art
Why is this a meme? I hate it.
>>
>>84871701
So many errors in this post.

>Story by
>horrendous art
>suffer
>>
Atom Eve is one of the worst comic book characters in history. She single-handedly ruins Invincible.
>>
File: ugh.jpg (90KB, 911x433px) Image search: [Google]
ugh.jpg
90KB, 911x433px
>>84871773
>>84871807
Are you fucking kidding me
>>
>>84871913
He's actually pretty good and he's definitely improved since the beginning. It's just that you've gotten used to having the same artist doing Invincible for so long that a break in style is jarring.

But, maybe you just have shit taste in art. When I was young, and The Further Adventures of Cyclops and Phoenix had just come out, I thought that John Paul Leon was a terrible artists.
I was dumb. He's great.
>>
>>84871732
Because they are slaves and whores.
>>
>>84871773
I think it's just in comparison to Ottley. It is a major fall off in quality And what's worse is I they have some what similar or Walker tries to stay in recognizable style which just begs for more comparison in which he comes up short. But yea he really isn't bad.
>>
>>84871701
This is bait, right?
I own some of his early Invincible pages, and I'd kill for some of his recent ones. It's all good.
>>
>>84873047
>Mark and Eve literally look Asian
You are in denial. His aliens are good, he's a competent artist, but he can't draw human faces worth shit. This doesn't look good even if you squint like Mark does in every second panel.
>>
>>84871913
I really don't get your point with that post.
>>
>>84873528
You are like the guys who say that all manga artists only draw western faces. He just doesn't use large expressive eyes.
>>
File: urgh.jpg (46KB, 299x436px) Image search: [Google]
urgh.jpg
46KB, 299x436px
>>84873611
This shit looks retarded
>>
>>84873790
>>84873156
>>84873148
I'm not saying he's the worst artist ever and can't draw, it's just these faces are bad.

You can't do a minimal line thing then just add extra lines when you want the faces to be expressive, it makes them look weird and old, like they're wrinkling up and ageing 20 years in one frame
>>
>>84874169
>You can't do a minimal line thing then just add extra lines when you want the faces to be expressive, it makes them look weird and old, like they're wrinkling up and ageing 20 years in one frame
I like it. You are just reacting to something uncommon in comic lineart. People's faces get ugly when they cry.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.