[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

On a scale of 1 to Infinity Gauntlet, how fucked is Marvel when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1447230701697.png (351KB, 342x391px) Image search: [Google]
1447230701697.png
351KB, 342x391px
On a scale of 1 to Infinity Gauntlet, how fucked is Marvel when the MCU buckles and they run out of good stories to adapt?
>>
>>84859379
Thank God they won't run out of them for a long time, DCuck.
>>
>>84859379
>marvel
>having any good stories to adapt in the first place
>>
>>84859399
>Implying I'm a DC cuck
I'm a comic cuck if anything. WB and DC are getting exactly what they deserve.

However at the very least they are gradually and begrudgingly starting to admit to fucking up.
>>
>>84859379
They'll adapt bad stories and make them good.

Like Civil War.
>>
>>84859379
Well they made a great film out of civil war so I assume they'll just keep adapting the shitty srories they have.
>>
File: tfw xman.png (135KB, 218x492px) Image search: [Google]
tfw xman.png
135KB, 218x492px
>>84859558
>Turned a war into a ten men brawl for Bucky's ass
>Good
>>
>run out of good stories
>implying they adapt anything other than the aesthetic
>implying marvel has good stories to adapt to begin with
>>
>>84859617
Are you implying you wouldn't go to war over Bucky's ass?
>>
>>84859379
Don't worry, anon, it'll buckle long before that.
>>
>>84859379
Considering one of their best movies is based on one of their worst comics, I don't think that's going to be a problem.
>>
>>84859379
I just want Dark Avengers but I know Marvel is too afraid of scaring kids to do that.
>>
>>84859578
A) Civil War is nowhere near as bad as /co/ makes it out to be and
B) Civil War is fucking Paradise Lost compared to the shit they have been putting out lately
>>
>>84859740
>one of their worst comics
Let's not get carried away.
>>
They weren't even using any stories to begin with. Winter Soldier is basically entirely from scratch.
>>
>How fucked is Marvel
>when before that films they still held majority share of the market
>>
They will buy the rights to DC movies from Warner when the DCEU crashes beyond repair
>>
>>84860159
I am actually getting kind of embarrassed for WB. Literally all they have to do to save the DCEU is fire Snyder.
>>
But they have already adapted shitty stories and made them a success. See Civil War.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.