[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys have any /co/ related merch or clothing? Thinki

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: Gotham Sirens shoes.png (567KB, 943x696px) Image search: [Google]
Gotham Sirens shoes.png
567KB, 943x696px
Do you guys have any /co/ related merch or clothing?

Thinking about copping these
http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/converse-chuck-taylor-all-star-dc-comics-gotham-sirens-high-top-unisex-shoe/pid-11216046/pgid-11232985
>>
>>84850177
No, I actually want to get laid at some point.
>>
I really hope you're a girl
>>
>>84850220
I've never understood comments like this. How insecure are you people?
>>
Not anything interesting. I have a couple old Spider-Man shirts I got from Hot Topic like in the early 00s

But what my question is how do people wear Chucks? I have a couple pairs...every rare once in a while I'll throw them on just for the sake of an outfit and they look cool, but honestly if I walk around all day in Chucks my fuckin' feet kill me....I don't get how people wear them on a regular basis

Pic related is some shit I'd wear that I stumbled upon a long time ago
>>
>>84850274
Virgins are generally really insecure
>>
I have a pair of pyjama pants with Batman logos on them. And I'm trying to find a good yellow shirt so I can make a Sinestro Corps shirt out of it but it's hard to find one in the right colour and cut.
>>
>>84850269
no, but I do work at converse and I want to get a DC collab pair because every season they just get worse, the suicide squad ones are okay but that's about it.

>>84850286
yeah chucks kinda suck
>>
>>84850274
how much of a manchild are you?
>I must express my passion for comics through some goddamn chucks, everyone look at me how much of a geek I am!
>>
I used to wear /co/ related clothing but then I started dressing like an aduld.
>>
>>84850343
Has nothing to do with getting laid. Comic shit is "in" right now anyway and will always be "in" if alternative special snowflake chicks do the job for you

I fucked a pretty hot goth girl in like 6th grade who wore Batman merch of some sort like 4 out of 7 days of the week, she didn't even read comics
>>
>>84850383
yeh...if you are well into adulthood and still havent gotten laid, its not because you do or dont wear nerd shit...you likely have much bigger problems going on
>>
>>84850383
you don't have to dress up as a special snowflake if the women already do it, my god are you a fucking retard
>>
Well thanks guys. I guess I'll just get some air force 1's instead
>>
>>84850343
I'm not a man. I've also never fucked someone based on whether or not they like to wear shoes with certain designs on them, because that's kind of absurd.

Comic book aesthetic is pretty common nowdays, anyway. I doubt people who see you are drawing the conclusions you think they are, at least until they hear you speak.
>>
>>84850458
You're really defensive.

The point is....wearing nerd shit does not effect your ability to get laid, at all. But given your attitude I assume you're not only an autistic nerd but also some angry, angst ridden fatass

Work on your other issues, girls will fuck hot guys, or even unnattractive charming guys regardless of their comic book merch, the reason you haven't ever been laid is because you're either ugly or an awful person
>>
>>84850286
>But what my question is how do people wear Chucks? I have a couple pairs...every rare once in a while I'll throw them on just for the sake of an outfit and they look cool, but honestly if I walk around all day in Chucks my fuckin' feet kill me....I don't get how people wear them on a regular basis

They're great in the gym if you're doing squats and deadlifts. The flat, low-profile sole helps you get a more stable base and they're a relatively cheap, fashionable alternative to "real" lifting shoes.
>>
Own this, surprisingly good quality. I really like it.

http://www.redbubble.com/people/johnbjwilson/works/8291236-acme-labs?grid_pos=48&p=t-shirt
>>
>>84850751
>wearing nerd shit does not effect your ability to get laid, at all
I doubt it helps. Especially if you're in an older demographic.
>>
>>84851016
In that demographic, I own and wear nerd shirts, my sex life is doing just fine thanks
>>
I have a Perry the Platypus shirt. Kids love it. I hear girls and kids going "hey it's Perry!"
Very amusing.

I also have pic related, if that counts.

But I'm more into small accessories like my Mjollnir key chain, my Okami pin and my Roxas symbol and Full Metal Alchemist keychains strapped to my bag.

And if anyone is doubting what>>84850220 is saying, I had multiple girlfriends, all loved that side of me, and my current one actually encouraged me to "nerd out" and tell her about this year's comic con news.

Passion is hot to ladies.
>>
I have developed a bad bias.
I have been around so many so called fans of shit they know nothing about, wearing shirts of those things, that I tend to associate geeky shirts with fake interest.
So I don't own this stuff. As I once told my merchandise obsessed friend, I'd rather spend my money on the books, than on the merch created from them.

I understandably have a big shelf full of books while hers is full of shirts and toys.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.