[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you ever have the concern that /co/ content creators actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 47908739826.png (17KB, 208x250px) Image search: [Google]
47908739826.png
17KB, 208x250px
Do you ever have the concern that /co/ content creators actually visit the board from time to time and witness the depraved shenanigans we get up to regarding their work?
>>
>>84846633
Concern? No. I hope for it.
>>
>>84846633
>le 4chan is the most depraved place
You never learn, do you?
>>
>>84846633
Do any non-fa/tg/uys even get this image? I didn't think the meme had spread.
>>
>>84847589
If there are two things /co/ knows, it's webcomics and disgusting fetishes.

Trust me, everyone on this damn board knows about the pee wizard.
>>
>>84847589

Its a KC green strip, it was without a doubt seen here before than in /tg/

And i dont have any concern about it, i KNOW a ton of "industry people" including creators do market research or steal ideas from here. It's never even been a secret.
>>
>>84846633
They do. All the time.

Also depraved? This shit is tame compared to what used to go on.
>>
/co/ seems to have a lot of confirmed cases of creators coming here
>>
>>84850363
Well if they're here now someone tell one of them from Marvel to go read the recommendations made on the Galacta thread.
That poor character needs a comeback and we worked it all out, damnit!
>>
>>84850395
Any screenshots?
>>
I feel like Sucrose is behind the gay threads
>>
>>84850501
"Phrasing."
>>
>>84850453
I remember some soda cans in a Sonic comic having /co/ on the side.
>>
>>84850501
Sucrose likes men?
>>
>>84850453
It's not our job to screencap every single creator that bothers to put on a trip, but to answer your question, Ian Flynn and Steve Lieber for a start.
>>
It must feel awful to look up to /co/ to discuss your stuff of all places

>Oh boy I wonder if /co/ likes the elements introduced in the last update
>"I wanna fuck that" waifu image dump while calling the artist a faggot for no reason
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.