[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't understand it. How can some people fall in love

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: 458330362307927573.png (501KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
458330362307927573.png
501KB, 720x480px
I can't understand it. How can some people fall in love with a cold, calculating, unfeeling, soulless, machine like this?
>>
She's 5 years old.
>>
>>84841338
Her personality and body being made up of simple shapes attracts autists.
>>
File: 1410227236064.jpg (188KB, 640x1197px) Image search: [Google]
1410227236064.jpg
188KB, 640x1197px
Robot girls are perfect.
>>
File: Puberty Jenny.jpg (487KB, 861x1476px) Image search: [Google]
Puberty Jenny.jpg
487KB, 861x1476px
it's efficient
>>
I want to cum inside Jenny Wakeman.
>>
>>84841338
By having shit taste in cartoons
>>
File: 3563699974.jpg (125KB, 500x418px) Image search: [Google]
3563699974.jpg
125KB, 500x418px
She is super cute though.
>>
>>84841338
There are real people in real life who have real sex with real cars
Really
>>
>>84841338
It's because she tries to be sensitive, Anon. She at least makes an honest effort to be human.
More than you've ever done.
>>
>>84841338
Well for Jenny, she is always amazing!
>>
>>84841338
She has personality, and because the show displays a wide range of emotions due to the simple fact that it's focused on her, she can seem perhaps even more human than some people we know.

She's a machine, she's strong, she's fast, she's smart, but she also makes mistakes, she gets scared, she gets self-conscious and she doubts herself.

We sympathies when character's struggle with the same things we've struggled with. She's a high-school girl, so she's worried about fitting in, about her appearance and how others see her, she's trying to make friends with a world that is amazed and afraid of her. A world that see's her as a tool for either great good or evil, but a tool nonetheless. You have a being with arguably sentience, in a world that see's her either as an object or less than human. There are many people on /co/ and 4chan as a whole who are still struggling with these things.

So yes, she's a machine, but she's just as human as any of us, and arguably it's her flaws that make her "attractive" to some people. Think about it, could you love a human that looked and acted like they had never experienced or could fathom a single failure, a single hardship which they couldn't insurmount?
>>
>>84841338

We are all machines, computers of flesh and bone instead of steel and silicon. Our computers, our brains are what define us, not our shells.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.