[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hope we would get real wally as Kid Flash in the DCEU >Pic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Iris.jpg (5KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
Iris.jpg
5KB, 194x259px
>Hope we would get real wally as Kid Flash in the DCEU
>Pic related is cast as Iris
>Yfw we're getting Nu52 Wally
>Yfw classic Wally will never come to the big screen
>>
>Not liking chocolate Iris
What are you, gay?
>>
You're not getting Wally at all.
>>
You're not even getting real Barry. You're getting some dark haired skellington Barry.
>>
>>84839865
Of course we are, there's literally no reason he wouldn't be in the DCEU.
>>
>>84839757
I don't really give a shit about Wally. A Flash is a Flash. They're all written the same anyways.
>>
>>84839939
Barry is a kid in it. They're not like the TV show where they have story to burn through. They won't touch Wally for at least 15 years.
>>
>>84839856
Not everyone is a furry my dear lad
>>
>>84840489
I think that's a high estimate, I imagine they'll introduce him as Wally in a movie, then kid flash, then actual Flash when Ezra is too old, probably in between 5 and 10 when he first appears.
>>
>>84840493
You're going to sit there and tell me you wouldn't fuck her? That's pretty gay anon
>>
>>84839941
100% this. Characterfags are so ridiculous sometimes.
>>
File: image.jpg (657KB, 1273x1920px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
657KB, 1273x1920px
already a fan.
>>
>>84840617
>too old

I mean Ben Affleck is 43 and Ezra is 23. If this same universe is still running in 20 years somehow that'd be amazing but

Not that I'm saying we'll never see Wally. but it seems like a good idea to temper our expectations. If it happens then it's going to be a long time. And Ezra stops being the Flash it'll be because he wants to move on or because the story happens to grow in that direction. Not because he's "too old"
>>
>>84839757

To be quite honest, I wouldn't really count out Classic Wally. It could be the case that Iris and Wally have different parents. This girl could pass as a mixed person, so one could assume that her dad is white and mixed with a black person, while the mother of Wally is white and bred with Wally's dad.

But the chances for this is admittedly slim.

Oh well, at least there's always a chance for Jay Garrick to be on the big screen!
>>
You're not getting Wally period
>>
>>84844385
Iris is Wally's aunt you idiot. All they need to do to have a while Wally is say that Wally's dad and Iris are half brother and sister
>>
>>84844888

Oh, well, I was assuming that they'd somewhat follow what the show did with Wally and Iris.

But I guess that could happen too.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.