[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Comic-Con 2016: Legion Thread - A collaboration between Marvel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: legion-fx-2017-logo.jpg (11KB, 620x362px) Image search: [Google]
legion-fx-2017-logo.jpg
11KB, 620x362px
So, this seems to be the most interesting thing to come out of Comic-Con for me. It's the one trailer I keep coming back to & watching over & over again. At first, when I heard this was coming, I didn't know what to expect & left it up on my radar, but now that the trailers out, I'm honestly excited. Sure, the Dr.Strange was amazing, but expected, given what we had been given from the teaser. Wonder Woman looks like a huge improvement from BVS. Also the fact that it's a show that does plenty different than the norm, something I felt when Constantine was on, yes I know different brands, I feel like this will be an intriguing show that I'll definitely tune in for & pass the word around, more prominently now since that last show I was so into got the axe & a death slot. I honestly hope the show reaches my expectations, even with the changes they are incorporating, because this would be a great psychological Superhero show that shifts genres from the standard capeshows currently on TV, excluding Netflix. What are your opinions /co/? Do you hope this show meets your expectations? Remember to not overhype it because hype can be a dangerous thing. & because of some of the changes, including minor ones like Legions hair & accent, will you ignore them & give the shows the chance? I know I have written much, but these are my honest opinions & questions. It also spreads the word since not everyone is giving it a fair shot due to the ones that hold the X-men brand, forgetting the fact Marvel is Co-working with them. Maybe this tells us of the future with Fox & Marvel.
>>
>it's and OP doesn't make a catchy formatted post episode
>>
I hope it means the Marvel and Fox feud is over
>>
>>84836675
I was just giving my opinion, but making sure I didn't leave out anything so I wouldn' have to explain what I meant in various questions. But I do know that I what I wrote was incredibly long & that no one will bother. I do hope this get's an interesting conversation between everyone.
>>
>>84836939
Yeah, no doubt. I'm looking quite forward to it, just cause of FX's track record--comic adaptation be damned.
>>
>>84836992
I only watch FX for american dad but what thrack record ?
>>
>>84837041
>The Americans
>Justified
>The Shield
>Terriers (unfortunately only I watched it)
>Damages

Yeah, they're rock solid.
>>
>>84837098
Looks like I have some things to watch.
>>
>>84837808
My personal favorite is Justified, but I think Damages (FX did s1-3, some oher channel did 4-5) might be FX's best.
It's a really tightly knit thriller filled with rotten people and Moira MacTaggert, who's a bit of a manipulative tool in her own right.
>>
>>84837098
Also Fargo which the showrunner is now executive producer for Legion
>>
>>84837907
Oh, duh. Knew I was forgetting something.
Probably a couple more I forgot as well.
>>
>>84837955
Tyrant is good , there's The Strain and if you're talking non dramas there's Baskets, Louie, Man Seeking Woman, Always Sunny and You're The Worst(the last three are from FXX now but whatever)
>>
>>84838163
I only watched the first season of The Strain, but I dug it, just never got around to more.

Tyrant is really the only thing that never held me from them (that I bothered watching)
>>
>>84838163
>>84838225
The Strain is stalking the shit out of me

I watched season 1 and found it to be ok, but completely forgot about the shows existence until last night, so I did some googling on the reception to season 2 mixed at best. Then today, I had 3 separate conversations about this damn show and now it's here on /co/. What gives?
>>
>>84839975
It's inside you.
Slithering about.
>>
>>84840047
It must be because even after reading the reception towards Season 2, I'm still interested in watching it
>>
>>84836720
It was never marvel and Fox it was Disney and Fox
Before Disney bought Marvel the X-men were in games, had a cartoon, going strong in the comics, and even movie tie in games, even F4 had this. But when Disney bought Marvel all that stopped
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.