[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2017 >King of the Hill 20th anniversary special airs >Set

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: king_lead.jpg (60KB, 640x430px) Image search: [Google]
king_lead.jpg
60KB, 640x430px
>2017
>King of the Hill 20th anniversary special airs
>Set 20 years after the series finale
>Hank is the current owner of Strickland Propane following Buck's death from a heart attack
>Bobby is 33 and still living with his parents after his career as a prop comic failed to take off, currently works as a tank wipe at Strickland, also owns a waifu pillow
>Gracie Kleinschmidt, the Hills' now 20 year old grandniece, is also living with them since her mother Luanne passed and her father Lucky is in prison for disability fraud
>Peggy has gained 150 pounds and developed a hoarding problem
>Dale died at age 47 from an aortic dissection after attempting the P90X workout
>Nancy is happily remarried to John Redcorn
>Joseph is now a quarterback for the Dallas Cowboys and has already fathered several illegitimate children, but still doesn't know who his real father is
>Jeff Boomhauer is now retired from the Texas State Troopers, and due to his erectile dysfunction he no longer sleeps around as often as he used to
>Bill was busted on To Catch A Predator after showing up where he thought he was about to propose to a 13 yo girl, and after being released from prison he could no longer live on Rainey St due to it being too close to Tom Landry Middle School and so he currently resides at the Motel Arlen where Hank and Boomhauer make sure to visit him every Christmas and on his birthday to make sure he doesn't kill himself, also is "remarried" to one of Bobby's old pillows
>Khan was fired from his last job after a manic episode brought on by forgetting his medicine in which he groped several female employees and then covered his face in chocolate pudding and yelled "I'm Rick James, BITCH!!"
>Connie is a Harvard graduate and violinist for the Boston Symphony Orchestra, has recently divorced her husband Chane with whom she has a young daughter, and is visiting her parents in Arlen when she enters a second relationship with Bobby, his first since he was 13
>>
>>84835735
>dale died attempting p90x and not lung cancer
stopped reading. better luck next time
>>
File: thats my purse.gif (484KB, 475x360px) Image search: [Google]
thats my purse.gif
484KB, 475x360px
>>84835735
>completely unbelievable fanfiction

yup, I'm on /co/
>>
>>84835735
>light hearted slice of life comedy
>make it as dark and depressing as possible
does op work for the DC movie division?
>>
File: Mona_Leaves-a_35.jpg (75KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Mona_Leaves-a_35.jpg
75KB, 512x384px
>>84835735
Can someone please write a less bleak version of this? Not like "EVERYBODY'S HAPPY!" version, but a less pessimistic rewrite would be nice.
>>
>>84835848
11/10
Fuggen laffed
>>
>>84835797
OP here, I took that from a real life incident where someone who was also a very heavy chain smoker (almost) died from an aortic dissection while doing the p90x, and let me tell you he is EXACTLY like Dale Gribble, sits on his ass all day living off of his wife's income (well now his mom since they finally divorced), believes in all this ufo/government conspiracy bullshit (he made his kids do a gas mask drill once because he thought aliens were going to drop poison gas bombs. seriously)
>>
Don't give FOX/Mike ideas!
>>
>>84835900
Hank runs Strickland Propane.
Peggy gets promoted to a desk job for the school board where her terrible spanish skills can do the least damage.
Dale is still alive and building a survival bunker under his house because he believes the 2016 election will be the end of days.
Bobby and Connie dated through Highschool but broke up. Connie moved away to an Ivy League education. Bobby went to state college. His dreams of becoming a prop comic never materialised so he got a job in middlemanagement after college but hasn't given up on his dream attending open mic nights at comedy clubs when he can.
>>
>>84835735
Went full wacky grimdark for Bill Bobby and Khan eh
>>
>>84835900
>Hank owns Strickland Propane, now named Hill Propane.
>Bobby opens a popular steakhouse in Arlen which brings tourists and meat enthusiasts to the area.
>Literally nothing happens to Peggy.
>Dale faked his death a decade ago to trick the government or something crazy like that. He runs around at night, attempting to hide in the shadows. Everyone knows that he's still alive but they pretend not to know that to keep him happy.
>Nancy is happily remarried to John Redcorn.
>Joseph is the "only one" to know that Dale only faked his death. He meets him once a week to give him groceries.
>Connie graduates from Harvard and had plans to travel the world playing violin but she threw it all away to go back to living a "simple" life in Arlen and to rekindle a relationship with Bobby,
>>
>>84835735
Bill doesn't really seem like the type of person to be a child predator, but then again I haven't really watched the show in a while.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.