[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I dare you. Still think Nightwing would lose unarmed though.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

I dare you.
Still think Nightwing would lose unarmed though.
don't know about that, even unarmed Tim could take King Snake and he was well respected by Shiva. With a Bo Staff he sparred with Shiva and fought pretty evenly with Nightwing w/ Escrima sticks. Remember unlike Dick, Tim was trained by Shiva in addition to his training with Batman.
>>
>>84814726
As far I am concerned Tim is the better detective, Dick is the better fighter.
>>
>>84814726
Damn that was a good Red Robin costume.
>>
I hate that costume. Looks too much like Doctor Mid-Nite
>>
>>84814726
Tim could do whatever the fuck he wanted in his series, he made Ra's al Ghul respect him.
I enjoyed it, but I wouldn't take it as a sign of anything since they really wanted you to think Tim was going to be the next Batman, bit forced honestly.
>>
>>84814726
Why do people think shit like this matters? People will win or loose fights against anyone if the story requires it. In the past that's why Dick used to win fights in his own book because he was the star, but in crossovers he was used as a punchbag to show how strong villains were before Batman taught them a lesson. Ditto Jason being a katana wielding blood night who took down Shiva but loosing fights to a pensioner in B&R:E. Tim did this and got punched out by Damian. Fanwank about how strong your favourite character is is fucking retarded.
>>
>>84814732
Dick was the better acrobat.
>>
>>84814726
Tim is a marysue.
>>
Tim Drake no matter what they try with him they can't make him interesting.
>>
>>84814726

Tim is a better MARTIAL ARTIST, but he ISNT a better FIGHTER.

But:
On a ring on boxers
Tim > Dick
Tim With bo staff > dick with escrima sticks

But everywhere else:
Naked on a sauna
in the batcave with or without suits
In the middle of the city

DICK > TIM

Tim knows more about martial arts than any batfamily member not named Bruce or Cass, but he isnt as gifted physically as Dick.
Dick training focused on his extraordinary acrobatic skills and aguility and his fighting style was designed for him. He is an expert of fighting Meta-Humans, the guy stomps Tim.

Also, Damian is the only member of the family that would EVER be a match for Bruce on a physical level.
>>
>>84815427
>Why do people think shit like this matters?

Batman books were Martial arts books for half of the 90's and most of the 70's. It's a really important part of the character, (just like for Green Arrow in the 90's), it can't be ignored, i agree with what you say. And you are right, it's pretty irrelevant for MOST characters, and shitty writing and inconsistent stuff are part of comics. But in this case it's a good thing to talk about.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.