[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So he's confirmed to be MCU's Star Lord's father

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: ego.jpg (14KB, 215x235px) Image search: [Google]
ego.jpg
14KB, 215x235px
So he's confirmed to be MCU's Star Lord's father

And Fox was afraid to use Galactus
>>
>>84795879
DUDE MOM FUCKED A PLANET LMAO
>>
>Bendis promises to do something that sounds retarded in concept
>What a fucking hack, I hate it already!!! Fuck Marvel!!!

>Gunn promised to do something that sounds retarded in concept
>l-let's wait to see it guys, i-it'll be interesting
/co/ in a nutshell, every fucking time
>>
>>84796139
Probably because Bendis has a history of fucking up royale, while also not really having any outstanding positive works in his weirdly extensive collection.

Gunn made Super, and for that, I'll see where he has to go with this.
>>
>>84796139
>/co/
More like permabanned /tv/ scum, anon.
>>
>>84796139
except you know it's been done in the comics that ego can create human sized sentient prices of himself.
>>
>>84796139
1. Ego can make human forms for himself.
2. Gunn has more talent in his pinky than Bendis has in his whole body.
3. Gunn is doing this to BTFO Bendis from movie GoTG and sayin fuck you to movie synergy.
>>
So Kurt Russel is Ego.
What's Stallone doing in the movie?
>>
>>84796651
>>84796712
why you think Ego becoming human is the retarded part of it? Also I know you only use comic canon when it's convinient for you but, it's also canon that plenty of living forms live on Ego so he can't be exactly lonely as Gunn put it.
>>
>>84796774
Nova officer?
>>
>>84796876
Are you saying that adaptations can't pick and choose what parts of canon they want to use?
>>
>>84796901
Kek, with his Dredd-like helmet.
>>
>>84797034
No I'm not. But if comic canon isn't too important for the movie why you brought it up in the first place?
>>
Link to confirmation?
>>
>>84797203
Because their reason was an explanation of a possibility to fit a narrative. Your contribution was an aspect that isn't necessary, and can feasibly be adapted out to fit a narrative.
>>
>>84796139
Except it's not because the concepts sound ridiculous, but the hateboner /co/ has for Bendis.
>>
>>84796139
That's because bendis is an incompetent writer that can't execute good ideas
>>
File: 1468387408198.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1468387408198.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>Based Gunn giving spotlight to the more obscure sections of the MU
So who's next? Mar-Vell? Werewolf by Night? The Stranger seems likely since Ego's here.
>>
File: dick 7.png (96KB, 335x287px) Image search: [Google]
dick 7.png
96KB, 335x287px
>>84799578
>Werewolf by Night?
Nigga I wish, but he's not cosmic. If anything I hope Doctor Strange ends with him fully coming into his role as defender of Earths magic and Sorcerer Supreme, and looking through a magic viewing pool to see spikes of magical activity across the planet. He'll see a man riding a cycle through the desert, men running away from a creature ina swamp, and a vampire meeting it's end
>>
Gunn comes up with a bonkers idea, and will probably use it to explore interesting themes as he has done in the likes of Super. He'll play it straight as fuck, it won't all be jokes.
>>
>>84800483
Until the Dance off, bro.
>>
File: url (1).jpg (40KB, 300x299px) Image search: [Google]
url (1).jpg
40KB, 300x299px
>>84799578
Death's Head, please God can we have FPA DH in the MCU?
>>
>>84800687
The dance-off has been over-memed, it's really not all that bad in context.
>>
>>84800724
I know. Personally I like it, I just wanted to post that.
>>
>>84800724
"What do you expect me to do, transform into a giant robot God?"
>>
>"Yes, Drax. I grew a penis."
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>84795879
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.