[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me /co/. Let's say you got some really good superpowers.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: ___nightwing____by_wyv1-d5pkmi2.jpg (130KB, 900x1286px) Image search: [Google]
___nightwing____by_wyv1-d5pkmi2.jpg
130KB, 900x1286px
Tell me /co/. Let's say you got some really good superpowers. Given your personality, are you the type that would prefer to work alone or feel better working with a partner or team? What is your temperament when being a superhero?

pic not related, but is /co/ related.
>>
>>84789989
erm.. I think I would need a partner. Not only because I more see myself as a sidekick with a witty/annoying thing to say, but I would need someone to keep me in check since I do have anger issues.

Well that and I would be horrible with actual power
>>
>>84789989
I would not be a superhero. .
>>
>>84789989
Work with a team or a partner because it would give me an excuse to have friends.
>>
>>84789989
I would be the villain.
>>
Alone, and I'd probably just pick and choose when to do anything.

I wouldn't be hostile to other heroes though.
>>
>>84789989
A team, definitely.
>>
Alone, desu I'd just use it when necessary. Helping others or to keep from getting murdered.
>>
>>84789989
I'd probably just stay in the Army and become Battle Buddy, the greatest soldier to ever live
>>
Work mostly alone with a support system at home. Secret Identity a must.

I'd probably lose my shit and go full Frank if my wife was killed. I'd kill the supers though, presuming my powers were good enough for that.

Then again, I don't have a problem with killing for good, so Id just be a little more secret Frank and less RAAAMPAAAAAGE Frank.
>>
I would probably try to find a way to use my powers to make money.
Not be a supervillain, mind you. Just, find some way to monetize my Superpowers.
Because while I may not be evil, I am a greedy pussy.
>>
>>84789989
I'd honestly just work alone, it'd be more fun for me that way. In the end I'm doing it to help people so if there was a team that got shit done I would join, but prefer to a be reserve member, because I really just wanna be left alone

As a hero certainly be more happy and upbeat, im living a dream I've had as long as i can remember.
>>
>>84789989
Alone, but I would be willing to work with others depending on the threat; a reserve member who reports in to the main HQ in case he sees some heavy level shit.

I would like a partner but I doubt they would be as serious about being a hero as I would.
>>
File: 1468808906611.jpg (27KB, 500x368px) Image search: [Google]
1468808906611.jpg
27KB, 500x368px
>>84789989
I would work alone, although I wouldn't be against the occasional team up unlike the dark loner heroes. Kinda like pre-Avengers Spider-Man I guess, just minus the martyr complex.
>>
>>84789989
Solo, if only because coordinating with a superhero team would be way too much work. Memorizing attack patterns, making sure you stay out of each other's way keeping track of who's been corrupted. Too much shit to deal with! I'd work with a local team once in a while if they asked, though
>>
File: patrician.jpg (180KB, 1358x1142px) Image search: [Google]
patrician.jpg
180KB, 1358x1142px
>>84795467
>>84795339
>>84795231
>>84795118
>>84793926
>>84792581
>>84792381
>not having a best friend that you go on crazy adventures with
>>84793926
this has got the right idea
>>
>>84791060
/thread
>>
>>84792330
B-BARRY?!
>>
>>84796155
But I don't have a best friend irl senpai
>>
>>84796258
just join an amateur superhero team made up of d-listers and maybe you can fight someone to steal cookies with
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.