[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Constantine : "Knew it was that tosser." >Harley

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1467202959270.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1467202959270.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>Constantine : "Knew it was that tosser."
>Harley : "G-G-G-G-G-GHOST!"
>Azreal : "{MUH HONOR]
>Baz : "AND I PULL OUT MY GUUUNNN... SOMEBODY TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON BEFORE I SHOOT SOMEONE!"

Why is Baz so great?
>>
>>84785727
What's the opposite of great again?

Because that's that instead
>>
>>84785909
America?
>>
>>84785727
worst harley
>>
>>84785727
>>84785909
they need a super-liberal team member who apologizes, excuses or just tries to shift attention from him whenever he does something violent.
>>
File: 1467797159603.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1467797159603.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
He's just perfect, I love him
>>
>>84786464
>Baz! Put that gun away! Someone's going to get hurt.
>You can't just ask him to do that, he's expressing his culture.
>What the fuck is that supposed to mean?
>I, uh, mean, that anyway you want to act is totally legitimate as what anyone else here does.
>>
>>84786546
Rebirth Simon is great, but his older stuff was pretty flat
>>
>>84786244
I kinda had the impression that most versions of Harley were equally bad, outside of the animated series version, and pre-Flashpoint one
>>
>>84786244
Theres a good Harley?
>>
>>84786576
>Baz stop dammit, why do you always have to whip your gun out at the first sign of trouble?
>Why are you singling him out, don't you know how many people, particularly people of colour, are shot by police every year in the US?
>Where the Hell did that come from? I'm talking to Baz because he's doing it right here and now.
>hm, it just seems really suspicious that you'd harrass him but ignore the same behaviour from certain others!
>>
File: sharetemp.jpg (1MB, 1920x2951px) Image search: [Google]
sharetemp.jpg
1MB, 1920x2951px
>>84786979
Yes
>>
>>84786464
Green Arrow?
>>
>>84785727
WHY DO THEY KEEP COLOURING IN SIMON'S GUN IT'S NOT A CONSTRUCT THEY SPECIFICALLY SAY HE CARRIES IT IN CASE HIS RING FAILS OR SOMETHING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>84786610
Older stuff?
You mean the only ever story that gave him attention, aka the introduction of him in Johns GL end?

Where he kills Sinestro, something no one else has been able to pull off?
>>
>>84787509
He CAN construct guns too.
Maybe he did that so the bullets would be nonlethal.
>>
>>84785727
What the fuck is with them giving him gun construct?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.