[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /co/. im looking for some post apocalyptic (mad max) style

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: wmiet8cnqiyrmybksbbq.jpg (231KB, 1000x693px) Image search: [Google]
wmiet8cnqiyrmybksbbq.jpg
231KB, 1000x693px
hey /co/.
im looking for some post apocalyptic (mad max) style kind of comics.

(i have already read wasteland,freakwave and the mad max fury road comics).
>>
>>84779279
Tokyo Ghost is kinda, but it's honestly more of a slow decay of society and in the vein of Dredd.

That being said I'm curious what the thread has to offer.
>>
>>84779279

Have you tried reading any Judge Dredd? 2000AD as a whole would probably be to your taste OP
>>
>>84779279
Plenty of those around, but none of them translated into English.
>>
>>84779411
would love to but i dont know where to start.
>>
>>84779279
Crossed
>>
Jeremiah (The Survivors)
Shaolin Cowboy
Lance Barnes, Post Nuke Dick
Marshall Law
Hombre

I'm also going to second Judge Dredd, since it was actually one of the influences on the original design and concept of Mad Max.
>>
File: AllRoads01.jpg (1MB, 1365x1024px) Image search: [Google]
AllRoads01.jpg
1MB, 1365x1024px
Fallout New Vegas: All Roads.
>>84779792
Start with Judge Dredd: Complete Case Files. It's perfect for newcomers like you and me.
>>
>>84779279
Scout (from Eclipse Comics in the late 1980s) was and still is the best post-apocalyptic comic ever made.

>>84779792
Just read whatever. Make sure you read Hondo City Justice, Justice Inspector Inaba, and Shimura while you're at it.
>>
File: Hex_001-01FC.jpg (819KB, 1000x1517px) Image search: [Google]
Hex_001-01FC.jpg
819KB, 1000x1517px
>>
File: Scout_009-00C.jpg (279KB, 900x1380px) Image search: [Google]
Scout_009-00C.jpg
279KB, 900x1380px
>>
ABC warriors

Its all robots though.

Also Judge Dredd: The Cursed Earth is them venturing into the post apocalyptic wastelands
>>
No Tank Girl, really?
>>
>>84781408
Dang, ya beat me to it. But Tim Truman's Scout is a great comic.
>>
>>84781531
The core group are robots, but they interact with humans pretty frequently. The ones set on Mars frequently have a Mad Max feel to them, complete with chainsaw wheeled chopper biker gangs, while the ones with Nemesis the Warlock have more of a Warhammer 40k style grumbling gothic empire apocalypse going on.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.