[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aren't the residents of this fishing village going to see

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

Aren't the residents of this fishing village going to see Wonder Woman and Aquaman in the news and figure out Bruce Wayne is Batman?
>>
>>84779030
>see Wonder Woman and Aquaman in the news
That would lead them to think Bruce Wayne is Wonder Woman.
>>
>>84779030
implying everybody knows who bruce wayne is.
implying their respect for aquaman would lead them to betray the people who save the world
bruce literally only has a beard for this one scene. bruce with a beard is a better disguise than clark with glasses.
>>
>>84779030
does anyone even care who bruce wayne is
its not like he's doing it to protect the robins since they are kill and oracle is a cripple
>>
>>84779030

>First ten seconds of meeting Barry Allen he gives away that Bruce Wayne is Batman

Yeah something tells me his not exactly concerned with keeping his identity a secret when his planning on stopping a galactic threat.
>>
>>84779314
He has recorded footage of Barry stopping that mugger, and who knows what else before confronting Barry. I don't think he would just carelessly out himself unless he was certain that Barry had his own little secret.
>>
>>84779506

Batman isn't the kind of person that would share his secret identity because he figured out someone else's.
>>
>>84779066
Go to bed, Hal.
>>
>>84779030
Ben without facial hair is the work of the devil.
>>
>>84779314

Then why wear a heavy costume that only slows you down
>>
File: 1467294307028.png (828KB, 694x750px) Image search: [Google]
1467294307028.png
828KB, 694x750px
>>84779715
>>
>>84779055
>implying they have tv
>>
>>84779527

>Batman isn't the kind of person that would share his secret identity because he figured out someone else's.

We've had two movies about trusting issues. I think Bruce learned his lesson and is trying to have faith and trust this people. For them to trust you, you got to trust them first.
>>
>>84779030
What is exactly stopping Lex from outing Batman? I get why someone like Ra's wouldn't, but Lex doesn't seem to have any obligation to keep it secret.
>>
>>84780545
He was deemed insane for one.
>>
>>84780545

Watch BVS ending, Lex is pretending to be insane. Even if he says it no one will believe him.
>>
File: 425769326758.png (146KB, 279x342px)
425769326758.png
146KB, 279x342px
>>84779030
Yeah, I suppose that's a good point.

But everything else is only secondary at this point because holy shit, just look at this guy.
>>
>>84779030
Snyder is going for the old oniric anachronic stuff, just look at the villgers they are not modern people from a modern village, they are taken out of 1800's, they don't care about modern crap, Aquaman is a folk hero for them, they believe in water serpents, monsters and they get to see a man of the sea coming once a year with food for them.
>>
>>84780863
Is that Zeus?
>>
>>84780863
>>84781047
Looks like Santa to me. Seventh member The Claus himself?
>>
>>84780899
Arthur's not from Innsmouth, right?
>>
>>84779030
>Batman who brands people
Who cares. These movies will be trash
>>
>>84779030
Bruce Wayne has a beard
Batman doesn't

How are the same person? Idiot
>>
>>84779527
lel
>>84779314
>Yeah something tells me his not exactly concerned with keeping his identity a secret when his planning on stopping a galactic threat.

https://youtu.be/ME66HTeNbHY
>>
Looks like fun. Can't wait to see how Snyder will blow it this time.

I'm just kidding, he didn't learn from MoS why would he learn from BvS.
>>
>>84781118
>>Batman who brands people

But he doesnt.

Also, there's nothing wrong with a ZORRO fanboy branding his victims.

The Zorro did it. Batman can do it.
>>
>>84779527
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kuk8WvVDVe4
You sure about that?
>>
>>84781118
i'll brand your butt with my jizz
>>
Man, the trailer actually got my hopes up.
>>
File: shoveler.jpg (34KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
shoveler.jpg
34KB, 480x270px
>>84781122

This guy gets it
>>
Batman will murder the entire fishing village before leaving.
>>
>don't have food
>have tv and electricity
bravo marvelfag
>>
>>84779030
Snyder doesn't give a shit about preserving secret identities at this point, but we should have known this since his handling of Clark Kent back in MoS. Besides, gods don't have secret identities, so why should the League?
>>
>>84779030
they will probably think bruce wayne is financing or putting this group together. I don't see why they would immediately assume he is batman
>>
>All the Amazons know who WW is
>Smallville's residents know that Clark Kent is Superman
>The village where Arthur grew up know he is the king of Atlantis
It's the theme. Everyone in Gotham know Bruce Wayne is Batman, they just pretend. Perry's wife is from Gotham, that's why he didn't want Clark to investigate, or he would have learned the truth.
>>
>>84785542
>Besides, gods don't have secret identities

What about Zeus turning into animals to fuck women?
>>
>>84779314
He's less concerned about his own safety, more about protecting the planet from the next threat. He owes it to Clark who gave his life for that very reason. Plus, he knows Barry is a good man since he's been studying him.
>>
>>84780806
>Lex is pretending to be insane.

Lex got hit with a face full of Anti-Life, he's cracked.

That doesn't mean that he's gone stupid or isn't a threat anymore though.
>>
>>84782576

I liked it a lot too. But then again, I loved BvS, warts and all.
>>
>>84786041
>Plus, he knows Barry is a good man since he's been studying him.

That reminds me, Alfred remarked in BvS that Bruce needed to be Bruce more, and I got the impression that he's been playing Batman and not going out as a civilian for way too long.

Now we see the opposite, he's meeting all these new characters AS Bruce Wayne, and only dressing up as Batman when he needs to, like how he remarks to Cyborg.
>>
>>84786009
That's not really a secret identity, it's just than lying about your name and contact info to a one night stand. He didn't cultivate the Rape Swan as a second full fledged identity.
>>
>>84779030
m8 he couldn't even find out Superman's mum's name in advance of meeting the guy, and he's the world's greatest detective

it'll be fine, they'll all just get contact lenses and blend in
>>
>>84785942
>The village where Arthur grew up know he is the king of Atlantis

I'm not even sure that Arthur knows he's king of Atlantis at this point.

That shot of him downing whiskey from the bottle makes me think that this is during his 'I hate being from Atlantis' days.
>>
>>84786539
or in Aquaman's case, he'll take off his.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.