[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just found out I get Batman TAS with my Prime membership. What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 4619185-5868513537-BTAS_.jpg (82KB, 970x544px) Image search: [Google]
4619185-5868513537-BTAS_.jpg
82KB, 970x544px
Just found out I get Batman TAS with my Prime membership. What are the best episodes to watch?
>>
all of them
>>
>>84774895
/thread
>>
>>84774895
This is not actually true. BTAS is a horrible marathon show.

I would suggest skipping anything with an animal villain after Catwoman's introduction. That will cut out most of the bad ones.
>>
>>84774829
You get Superman TAS as well. I think the last time I checked, it wasn't ALL of the seasons.
>>
>>84774895
Not nearly true. It would be true to Superman TAS, who has never quite reached BTAS's highest notes, but was consistently solid throughout.

Meanwhile, BTAS has quite a few stinkers, but when it's good it's the best there is.
>>
>>84774968
Nobody but you said marathon. OP, ignore this poster.
>>
>>84774895
Come on. Let OP skip the Red Claw episodes.
>>
File: batdeco.jpg (911KB, 2349x1971px) Image search: [Google]
batdeco.jpg
911KB, 2349x1971px
>>84774829
This is a classic show, and it's perfectly worth it watching all of it for the sake of contrast. If you fellow user of an image board about cartoons are in a hurry for some reason, you can probably look up some "top-x episodes" lists online to get an idea of the mandatory usual suspects.

The commentary tracks are also worth checking out (there's just a handful, dunno if your service gives you those and/or other DVD extras)

In any case, I'd check *every* episode made by Tokyo Movie Sinsha and Spectrum Animation at the very least (maybe Sunrise's as well); I'll paste you some lists in the next post.

My most favorite ep in the entire series was animated by Dong "Just Fuck My Shit Up" Yang Animation Co. though
>>
>>84781933
*Spectrum Animation Studio*
On Leather Wings
P.O.V.
It's Never Too Late
Heart of Ice
Beware the Gray Ghost
Vendetta
Robin's Reckoning: Part 1
Shadow of the Bat: Part 1
Baby-Doll
Mask of the Phantasm

*Tokyo Movie Shinsha Co., LTD. (TMS)*
Two-Face: Part 1
Feat of Clay: Part 2
Fear of Victory
The Demon's Quest: Part 1
The Demon's Quest: Part 2
Read My Lips
Harley and Ivy (Layout Services)
>>
Batman in my basement is the renowned episode that made the series as famous as it is today, a profound and surpirising episode not only for it's time, but in my opinion, one of the greatest stories of all time that truly established The Penguin as the serious, and menacing threat he is today, as opposed to the fat umbrella wielding bird dude we used to know him as.
>>
>>84774829
Skip The Last Laugh, The Underdwellers, The Forgotten, Be A Clown, I've Got Batman in My Basement, Cat Scratch Fever, The Strange Secret of Bruce Wayne and Moon of the Wolf.

The rest range from servicable to incredible. Even a couple of the episodes typically considered "bad" have enough interesting ideas, characters or concepts in them that I wouldn't consider them complete wastes of time.

On Leather Wings, Two-Face, Heart of Ice, The Joker's Favor, Dreams in Darkness, The Laughing Fish, If You're So Smart, Why Aren't You Rich?, Almost Got 'Im, Blind as a Bat, The Demon's Quest, Read My Lips, Harlequinade, A Bullet for Bullock and Batgirl Returns are all pretty much perfect.
>>
>>84780213
But he'll miss the chase scene at the beginning of part 1
>>
>>84782264
don't be a dick anon
>>
Harley Quinn episodes are best. Especially that one where she teams up with Poison Ivy.
>>
>>84782278
>Skip The Last Laugh,
what the fuck
it is worth it for the soundtrack only https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cynV4f04_t0
>>
>>84783388
sorry it's this one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsCIre-oSHQ
>>
File: captain clown.jpg (17KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
captain clown.jpg
17KB, 500x375px
>>84783388
>>84783407
Let's not forget about Captain Clown.

R.I.P. in Peace, Captain Clown
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.