[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

‘Arrow’: Katie Cassidy’s Black Canary Set to Return to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: arrow-season-4-finale.jpg (159KB, 670x377px) Image search: [Google]
arrow-season-4-finale.jpg
159KB, 670x377px
Looks like Laurel is coming back

http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/katie-cassidy-arrow-comic-con-1201821604/
>>
There is no escape. Not even death.
>>
Okay but when is Felicity dying a painful death
>>
Did the evil hot one survive? I can't remember.

If this season of Flash was about her fucking Zoom maybe it would have been good.
>>
>>84768851
They put her in the illegal and unethical prison in their basement

And because she's from another Earth she has no legal rights so no one is going to come looking for her

Also Barry fucked up the timeline so she might not exist anymore?
>>
>>84768778
thank fuck. but no way in hell am i tuning into Arrow the entire season, I'll on;y watch her episodes.
>>
>>84768952
Are there cameras when Cisco cleans her cage, or does he turn them off?
>>
>>84768778
why do you care

why the fuck are you even watching arrow
>>
>>84768778
This doesn't absolve you of your sins, Guggenheim...
>>
>>84768952

All true, yet still immensely better than guggenhack killing her off because terrible writers can't create drama without killing people.
>>
>>84768843
Not soon enough...
>>
What a dumb decision to kill her in the first place
>>
>>84768778
Its too late
I'm not getting suckered into watching arrow again until felicity is gone and we get the flash writers pulling double duty
>>
>>84768817
first post best post
>>
File: 1465172151959.jpg (111KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1465172151959.jpg
111KB, 500x500px
Did anyone seriously believe she actually died?
>mfw that episode was great besides BC *dying*.
>>
>>84768778
Nothing will make me undrop this shitshow
>>
>prometheus

Fuck OFF Guggenhack
>>
They never said laurel is coming back just that Katie is. I bet black swan is coming back which is fine because E2 laurel is superior.
>>
>>84768952
>They put her in the illegal and unethical prison in their basement
To hide her from Guggenheim
>>
>>84769464
>cleaning her cage
>implying they don't make her sit in her filth
I don't think they even feed the criminals, or address the fact that they don't.
>>
>>84776553
Same. Even if the show turned around, there's still two seasons of utter bullshit forever rooted in the continuity.
>>
>>84777233
Apparently Cisco gives them junk food and take out. And has movie night
>>
>>84768778
If only Johns could boot Guggenheim out
>>
>>84778604
...and permanently fuck off from DC and WB.
>>
>>84768778
Shes back as in Flashbacks. Shes only appearing in flashbacks in Arrow.
But i beat shes black seiren in Flash
>>
How would they handle it if she came back. Oliver stupidly revealed her identity to the world because "Wah! Mayor Darhk's wife dishonored the name."
>>
>>84781268
Nah she will be back as black canary as stated in the article
>>
>>84781268
>Shes back as in Flashbacks. Shes only appearing in flashbacks in Arrow.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! FUCK THIS SHIT! FUCK ORICITY! FUCK "BUUUH DANIEM DOOORK ILL KILLL YOU BLUUURP" FROM LEGENDS OF TOMORROW! FUCK IT!
>>
>>84776443
You're in seriously deep denial, dude.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.