[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

a very rare pepe is hidden on this video, could you find him

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: swing-frog.jpg (41KB, 400x301px) Image search: [Google]
swing-frog.jpg
41KB, 400x301px
a very rare pepe is hidden on this video, could you find him?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8b8isnhYMjg
>>
>>84763444
why nobody watch that old horrific kike cartoon?
>>
>>84764941
There are better ways to get people to watch retro cartoons than being an underage memetard. Like posting one on its merit alone.
>>
>>84765118
>and that was the regular dick hipster reply in the pure 4chan tradition.
>>
>>84764941
Cartoons today are for kikes.
>>
>>84765207
If not being impressed by random frogs is all it takes for me to be a hipster, then there are worse things to be.
>>
>>84765352
4chan is a board for maymay and retarded humor, you're a hipster because you want to use your internet street cred and tryhard to feel more smart on some guy who just want to share his autism and read some regular positive "OMG THAT'S SO CREEPY AND OLD!!! LULZ! FLEISCHER STUDIOS MASTERRACE" replies on a friendly ambiance.

but well people like you ruins everything and are annoying, also you're fake, shit and gay.
>>
>>84765718
Feel free to fuck off if you can't handle it.
>>
>>84765812
Feel free to fuck off if you can't stop of being mean spirited for no reasons and hate everything related to local maymay, even a small not very important joke.

Pepe and me are not responsibles of the lashes your daddy make on your ass you know? Dickreply posters on threads with low replies are always frustrated people.
>>
>>84765980
I'd tell you to go back to /b/, but all boards are 18+.
>>
>>84766084
Your first reply is actually more /b/-tier than all my replies, chill man! I'm not even a dick with you, but this kind of meaningless behavior are really pointless and annoying, you take this chinese cartoon board too seriously.
>>
Post more old cartoons.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoJkxNa6v14
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.