[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well, this movie was fucking awful. You could say it was absolute

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: unnamed.jpg (59KB, 300x475px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
59KB, 300x475px
Well, this movie was fucking awful.
You could say it was absolute dogshit .
Jokes aside, the story was very weak, the characters were very, extremely, bland.
There never was any real sense of urgency or conflict. It was also painfully boring, it was very slowly paced most of the time and it also wasted much more time than it needed on unnecessary segments.
The humor is one of the least worst parts, if you can believe me, and don't get me wrong, it's still bad. Going as far as including a castration joke and a gag about a chihuahua pissing itself out of excitement
My biggest issue is how forgettable it is. If someone were to ask me about it a week from now I could only say "I dunno, some dogs get lost or something... Then some bullshit happens and they magically find their way back".
Out of most animated movies so far, I'd say this is one of the worst, barely tied to Angry Birds in my eyes, so I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. It's much more full of every kind of unbearable cliché you can think of.
Another thing is how blatantly the studio shoehorned in an advertisement for their next movie. And trust me, you'll see it when it happens. It's not even in the background.
All an all, please don't waste your money on this.
It is not worth it.
But I'm a sucker for happy ends, and that's the only thing I liked about this.
But if any of you have already seen it I'd like to know what you think.
>>
>>84762826
If you have any questions or anything you wanna know, please do it now while it's still somewhat fresh in my mind.
>>
Is it at least cute?
>>
Best part of the movie?
>>
still did better than ghost busters
>>
>>84763472
Not OP, but there was a scene where everyone was underground and the bunny (Kevin Hart) had the lead and there were some good jokes there.
Also, the fucking deus ex machina with the girl who all of a sudden has the ability to beat the shit out of countless enemies at the same time like batman.
Only a solid quarter of the movie had any relevance, it feels like so much was just crammed in there for the sake of milking out a cheap laugh from the audience, and filling up the timeslot.
>>
Any decent degenerate fetish fuel?
>>
>>84762826
Little Mexican rats pissing themselves whenever something bad or exciting happens is a real thing though. My fucking sister's mutt picked it up from her chihuahua and he pisses almost without fail when it gets startled.
>>
>>84763472
The ending, as I said.
>>84763448
Not very. The designs are not very good.
What kind of dog race is the white one even supposed to be?
>>84763713
Furfaggotry, not much else.
>>
>>84762826
I'm sorry for not replying earlier.
I thought this thread was dead.
Oops.
>>
>>84766407
But anything furfaggotry instead of pee and poop jokes?
>>
>>84766771
Well, uh...
Vore? I guess?
Shit, man, I really don't know.
I didn't look for anything like that
>>
I enjoyed it as a comedy. Most of the jokes were funny to me and with the exception of a few, I thought they were pretty clever.

The voice acting was by far the best part about the movie to the point where most of the laughs were on the delivery of the lines alone. The story was the worst part in that it was simple but I'm okay with it because of the jokes were even throughout.

Not great enjoyable.
>>
>>84766828
There's vore? That seems weird for a movie like this.
>>
>>84762826
>you saw the Angry Birds movie

I knew The Secret Life of Pets would be shit/forgettable from the first time I saw the trailer alone. But I'm curious about the AB movie - even though I never played the game the trailer at least looked cute and maybe a little funny. Can I ask about that?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.