[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Penny saw Bojack is it's set up for a future confrontation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

>Penny saw Bojack is it's set up for a future confrontation
>Bojack has a daughter
>Mr. Peanut Butter and Diane are spiraling further into divorce
>Sarah Lynn is dead

I can't say it was as good as the first two seasons but it was pretty good. What did you think, /co/?
>>
>>84761040
>>Bojack has a daughter
Hey, we don't know that. Maybe it's just a fan.
>>
>>84761125
He said he gave numerous girlfriends money for abortions and that some might've taken the money instead
>>
>>84761210
I didn't say it was not a possibility, I said there was no confirmation yet.
>>
So, is Todd asexual or something?

Or is he too nervous to lose his virginity or something?
>>
>>84761320
I don't think they just add a random fan at the end, having a daughter would make for a great plot device next season
>>
Why the hell isn't nobody posting pics of Ralph's sister? She may be one of...."them". But she's waifu material.
>>
>>84761320
Well, not empirically. But they wouldn't have even introduced the possibility if they didn't intend to capitalize on it.
>>
The horse at the end is one of Penny's friends and one of Bojack's former gf's daughter.
>>
>>84761422
>Ralph's sister
Who?
>>
>>84761369
I guess he is asexual. Such a weird thing, though.
>>
>>84761320
I mean, it hasn't been explicitly said "she's his daughter", but that's the most likely thing

>>84761369
Asexual
>>
File: 1468204618131.png (586KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1468204618131.png
586KB, 900x900px
>Todd is asexual but mad that Bojack slept with Emily
>>
>>84765303
He said himself that he was upset because he did something that made Emily uncomfortable being around the house. He didn't know what Bojack did.
>>
>>84761369
Its fucking stupid that's what
>>
I was kind of worried with the first few episodes and the whole objectification of women sjw bullshit, but it was alright. Weakest of the three seasons so far.
>>
>>84766785
A lot of Bojack is taking these cartoon caricatures and giving them humanity, and depth behind their actions. For Todd to be the ridiculous, stoner-y guy he is with his priorities sex just wouldn't appeal to him. If it did, Bojack'd be annoyed he brought chicks around to his house without designating one for him, and that wouldn't really happen.
>>
>>84761369

Asexuals don't exist. He's just so childish that the concept of sex just makes him uncomfortable.
>>
>>84761602
She has a sister. Who worked in that website that Diane is going to be working in.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.