[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Dc have been criticized for years for making everything brooding

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1465764974215.jpg (2KB, 125x93px) Image search: [Google]
1465764974215.jpg
2KB, 125x93px
>Dc have been criticized for years for making everything brooding and lacking of humor and optimism
>they managed to make Justice League more light hearted and now everyone hates DC
They can't win. They never will.
>>
>>84759925
We will. We have to.
>>
>>84759925
Maybe they should've been marvel instead
>>
It's like as if they are hating on Dc on purpose
>>
>>84760020
Disney*
Jews*
>>
>make shit movie with certain theme
>it bombs
>lol I guess that theme is bad by default :DDDDD

I don't want quipfest a la marvel either.
>>
>>84760941
>make great movie with certain tone
>it sucks because too confusing. :^)

Who could have possibly predicted critics and audiences being this retarded? It was simple enough for me.
>>
>>84759925
I'm cautiously optimistic about the new DC movies. WW is clearly much less desaturated than they were initially going for.
>>
>>84759925
>Dc have been criticized for years for making everything brooding and lacking of humor and optimism
Is this real? Everyone i see has been praising them for being dark and gritty (some of them are teenagers but anyway).
>>
>>84760990
But literally nobody thinks it's too confusing except the strawmen that snyderfags make up to try and save face for liking such a shit movie.
>>
>>84761681
Read the critic reviews. Watch the "youtube reviewers." No one HERE thinks it's confusing, but normies do.
>>
>>84759925
They should give the rights back to Marvel.
>>
File: 1.jpg (10KB, 250x198px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
10KB, 250x198px
>>84759925
Well the problem was despite people criticizing them, they essentially (well really Snyder) stuck to their guns insisting they wanted to be darker and seriouser. While they were criticized for it, essentially people took it as them staking their claim and marking their territory in the comic book movie world. Especially considering how frequently they would call out Marvel. So doing things "more light-hearted" in a blatant "let's just forget BvS was a thing" attempt is obviously going to cause some criticism

It's like how BvS ended up using Kryptonite as a plot device even though Snyder made a big show of how it would never be used because of how cliche it was.
>>
Maybe they should just make good movies.
>>
>>84761149
People weren't praising them for being dark and gritty, some were praising them fro doing their own thing and setting themselves apart from Marvel movies. Some people aren't bright enough to get that though.
>>
>>84759925
It doesn't matter if the trailer makes it seem a bit more lighthearted. Most of it is going to be gloomy monotone Snyder fair.

They'll never win until Snyder is out
>>
>>84764616
JL was always going to be lighter. Snyder doesn't want to use kryptonite in solo Superman movies, but unfortunately he accidentally made Superman too strong so he had to use kryptonite in BvS. Wish he had done the red sun lamps from Red Son though; that's what I had wanted from day 1.
>>
>>84765342
He couldn't use the red sun lamps because that's not how Supes gets his powers in the movies
>>
>>84759925
>wanting the bad guys to win

But why? We're in the golden age right now.
>>
>>84760990
Nobody claims it was confusing.
Nobody claimed the themes were to vague.
It was just a stupid plot with poorely executed themes that did not suit a superman film
>>
>Win
stop using this word
>>
File: 146815209420.jpg (9KB, 191x264px) Image search: [Google]
146815209420.jpg
9KB, 191x264px
>>84760990
>>
>>84765210
It's the entire world laughing at this dead franchise.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.