[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I guess King Kong is /co/ because it has cartoons and the ne

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: Kong_V1.jpg (42KB, 375x538px) Image search: [Google]
Kong_V1.jpg
42KB, 375x538px
I guess King Kong is /co/ because it has cartoons and the new Kong movie its tied to Godzilla that is allowed here so let's discuss the trailer of Kong: Skull Island and we may as well have a non-DC thread also I don't want to go to the you-know-who board where actual discussions about movies are discouraged if its not shitposting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUytcA3lJfw&feature=youtu.be
>>
Well, there was that crappy Saturday morning cartoon they made as a pseudosequel to the Jackson remake that had "cyberlinking" and a cute jungle girl and all kinds of bullshit.

There have also been a few comics over the years, but good luck finding scans.
>>
>>84759924

Jerry showed an episode of that during this year's Worst Cartoons Ever.

Holy shit it's terrible. Not the worst thing I've ever seen by far, but man...
>>
King Kong is kaiju, so it goes on /m/ with the rest of giant fighting faggots.
>>
File: 1465172901916.png (142KB, 421x320px) Image search: [Google]
1465172901916.png
142KB, 421x320px
>>84761889
>King Kong thread on /m/
>theres quite literally people bitching about it not belonging there

When will this shit end, can you all take the sticks out of your ass and just lighten up, if someones not making 12 generals on the wrong board you dont need to all internet police the boards. Godzilla has been on /co/ forever because of puppets
fuck.
>>
Theres a comic out right now, actually. I think by Boom.
>>
>>84760150
That was in like '99... Kong: The Animated Series or something like that? Years before Jackson's King Kong. It was on Fox Kids or Kids' WB or BKN or whatever... I remember kinda liking it because it actually did SOMETHING with Kong other than rehash the 1933 plot yet again.
>>
>>84762082
I assume people who get assblasted about things they don't approve of being on boards are genuinely autistic in the non-meme sense.
>>
>>84762647
It's pretty good too. Got some bad reviews from critics who are triggered by the classic savage native thing, but in reality it's a cool series and one of the only Kong stories that makes an effort to explain his origin.
>>
File: tumblr_o5sahmuov91s2jfn0o1_1280.jpg (196KB, 1280x717px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5sahmuov91s2jfn0o1_1280.jpg
196KB, 1280x717px
There's a new Kong cartoon on Netflix as well. It's pretty shit besides pic related.
>>
>>84763023
>Kong: The Animated Series was an American television series for children that follows King Kong, the monster of the 1933 film of the same name. Kong was created to compete with Godzilla: The Series, and first aired on BKN in 2000. In May 2001, Fox Kids began airing reruns of the first 13 episodes. Then, Jetix began airing reruns on September 9, 2005, as a prelude to the release of Peter Jackson's King Kong.
My bad.
>>
File: 1464379629323.jpg (23KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
1464379629323.jpg
23KB, 429x410px
>>84759924
Is there any reason for this movie to actually exist? I tought the 2005 film was a good way to stop doing more stuff. But either way, Kong is really iconic and it looks entertaining (thought it will be problably another michael bay style movie)
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.