[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>BvS was bad >Wonder Woman trailer looks bland Is it safe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

>BvS was bad
>Wonder Woman trailer looks bland

Is it safe to say that the fate of the DCEU rests entirely on the shoulders on Suicide Squad?
>>
File: Mulhern absolutely disgusted.png (1MB, 894x1012px) Image search: [Google]
Mulhern absolutely disgusted.png
1MB, 894x1012px
>>84748855
>mfw Cara Delevigne as the Enchantress

Into the fucking garbage it goes.
>>
>>84748855
>Suicide Squad is a success
>they start appealing to the SS squad with every movie

>talks about how Henry Cavill pretends to burn things with his eyes on set
>talks about how Ben has an actual voice distortion device
>talks about Gal Gaddot always having the same expression on her face and nobody understanding what she's saying
>>
>>84748855
>>Wonder Woman trailer looks bland
Please explain to me exactly what would look not bland to you in a Wonder Woman trailer you little bitch.
>>
>>84750604
Someone who could act as the main character would be a good start.
>>
>>84748855
>Wonder Woman trailer looks bland
what are you, a fag?
>>
>>84748855
>fate of the DCEU rests entirely on the shoulders on Suicide Squad?
That's what they said about BvS. If the DCEU took that hit and survived I think it is safe at least when it comes to make cash. But gaining MCU's levels of love? doubt so.
>>
>>84750604
>you little bitch.
Why so triggered, cunt?
>>
>>84750604
Anyone else as WW.
>>
>>84748855
>BvS was bad

No it wasn't
>>
>>84748855
Suicide Squad has Katana.
Katana is played by Karen Fukuhara.

It'll be nigh impossible for me to not enjoy Suicide Squad.
>>
>>84750604
He's just baiting m8. That shit looks awesome
>>
>>84751560
>>84750604
Same triggered bitch.
>>
Pretty safe assumption. You wouldn't know it though since /co/ is full of DC shills. Literally all the people saying Marvel is shit for making quips and being light hearted are now saying how much better the new DC movie seems after all the jokes and colors in the teaser.

They got no principles.
>>
>>84748855
>frash prince of deadshoot
>>
>>84751481

Peeing in a cup was a plot point. A big plot point.

Movie of the year obviously.
>>
>>84748855
I'm pretty confident if SS isn't a success, pretty much everything on WB's DC slate is getting shitcanned.

WW and JL are already set, but we all know they're going to underperform.
>>
>>84751518
I like this path of logic
>>
File: 1421365419003.png (39KB, 384x313px) Image search: [Google]
1421365419003.png
39KB, 384x313px
>>84753813
>used to be mad that Will forced the arrow team to kill off Deadshot in the tv show because he was great
>don't care anymore since the show went to complete shit
>>
>>84753920

It's original, pleb.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.