[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SDCC: King, Snyder & More Explore Batman's "Rebirth"Another

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: batman-social-afbaf.jpg (17KB, 300x156px) Image search: [Google]
batman-social-afbaf.jpg
17KB, 300x156px
SDCC: King, Snyder & More Explore Batman's "Rebirth"Another part of the book is the backups about Duke Thomas. It's like the secret life of Robin," he revealed, praising Jordie Bellaire's work on it.

"I read a lot of scripts... and 'All-Star Batman' #1 is the best script I've ever read," King shared. "Honestly."
>>
>>84747928
http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/sdcc-king-snyder-more-explore-batmans-rebirth?utm_campaign=sdcc-king-snyder-more-explore-batmans-rebirth&utm_medium=internal_links&utm_source=breaking_banner
>>
>>84747928

Triggered. Duke is NOT Robin. Why does King suck Snyder's dick so much?
>>
I find that really, really hard to believe.
>>
>>84747928
>Duke Thomas. It's like the secret life of Robin," he revealed, praising Jordie Bellaire's work on it.
Nope kill him.
>>
>"Clayface will be one of your favorite Batman characters for the rest of your lives when you're finished reading this series," he concluded.

But that's already been the case since Feat Of Clay Part 1 and 2!
>>
Has the only new book DC announced so far been that Ennis mini?
>>
King praised Tnyion's work, comparing it to the "soap opera feel" of the original "Uncanny X-Men" series.
>>
>>84748346
I think so
All the others like the Hawkman and Deadman ones were in the solicits before SDCC
>>
>>84748441
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA no!
>>
>>84748441
King is a good company man
>>
>>84748441
>King praised Tnyion's work,
How to Suck Your Own Dick Lol.
>>
>>84747928
Is King one of the smartest dudes in the industry?

>Constantly praise Snyder's work
>Trys to undermine Bruce and Dick's fucked up relationship and fix it in Grayson
>Acknowledged Dickbats first and made it continuity again
>All the while retroactively fixing and undoing every mistake Snyder made on Batman
>Fixed Bruce's personality
>Is working on fixing Duke by getting back to basics

Honestly, the man was clearly a CIA operative. He's saying one thing and doing another.
>>
>>84748816
Nope.
>>
>>84748910
Show me one other writer that pretended to like the one before him while fixing everything he hated that the person did.
>>
>>84749010
He kissed Snyders ass XD
>>
>>84747928
- Duke is just so very boring.
>>
>>84749122
It's pretty smart to praise and be friends with the biggest writer dc has
>>
King said that he and Finch said that Batman: The Animated Series was "the best Batman could be," and used that as a big inspiration for where Batman begins in this book, including picking the design of Batmobile.

fucks babs lol.
>>
Guys no Damian NEWS :(
http://www.newsarama.com/30309-sdcc-2016-dc-rebirth-batman-panel.html
>>
NEWS for damian fan
King -no damian
Snyder- no damain
Tnyion -no damian .
>>
>>84749499
Don't worry, King is a Dick/Babs pleb. No cucking will occur.

>>84749668
Damian was talked about at the Young Gotham panel I think. They had the Supersons artist there.
>>
>>84749702
>Damian was talked about at the Young Gotham panel I think. They had the Supersons artist there.
no bock with his father..the three cancer ulcers kill batman for me.
>>
>>84749668
that's weird?
>>
King is always praising writers he's better than. He said Bendis was great before writing Vision, he said Venditti's Green Lantern was great before writing that Darkseid War one-shot, and now he won't stop praising Snyder.

Just a good company guy I guess.
>>
>>84749301
While it is indeed flattering to see onself 'quoted', I'd still prefer that you'd stop copy-pasting my lines, Damifag, and write your own.
>>
>>84747928
Cunt.
>>
I will ask the anti racism people on twitter whether they write dc...slowly I think they are really assholes....I do not know but that's strange..
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.