[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this where I ask about comic con? I'm going for the first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: images.jpg (13KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
13KB, 225x225px
Is this where I ask about comic con? I'm going for the first time this year, what can I expect?
>>
>>84731534
A lot of expensive shit,long lines, and decent people
>>
>>84731534
Have you been to other conventions? Its basically that except longer lines.
>>
>>84731534
I'll expand and say I've never been to a con before and acquired the tickets at no cost
>>
I just sang the theme from McTonight with Doug Jones
My con experience is complete
>>
>>84731693
>I've never been to a con before

You will be overwhelmed.
>>
>>84732503
Sounds fun
>>
>>84731534
Plan! If there's a panel you want to go to, get there early! Usually one or two panels early if you want to be safe.
>>
>>84731600
>decent people
no.
>>
Loads of attention-seeking sluts wearing literally no clothes with no knowledge or appreciation for comics
>>
>>84737185
>This
Honestly comic con isn't really for people who read comics anymore.
>>
>>84731534
Normies
>>
>>84731693
>at no cost

How?
>>
Just a huge mall of things you can already buy online but more expensive. I guess you could meet those celebrities/creators of shows
>>
>>84731534

See >>84733521, except know that you needed to be in line for Hall H last week. Anything in Ballroom 20 during the day requires getting there maybe 3-4 hours early. The same goes for Indigo Ballroom. The rest of it depends on the size of the room and popularity of the panel. "How To" panels are generally a safe bet if you need somewhere air-conditioned to sit down, unless it's someone like Jim Lee.

Also, there's a bunch of stuff to do outside the convention center as well.

Absolutely pick up the newly-separated Programming and Quick Guides once you're at the con.

http://www.comic-con.org/cci/2016/saturday
https://www.comic-con.org/sites/default/files/forms/cci2016_quickguide_online.pdf
>>
>>84742310
What happens in Hall H?
>>
>>84742310

And of course there's all the shit in the Exhibit Hall with Artists' Alley.
>>
File: toucan_cci2015_hallh_ndl.jpg (236KB, 700x587px) Image search: [Google]
toucan_cci2015_hallh_ndl.jpg
236KB, 700x587px
>>84742354
>What happens in Hall H?

It is the most "Hollywood" of the ballrooms and people used to camp out literally days in advance for it. Though there's some new armband procedure so I don't think people have to sleep outdoors like they used to.

http://comic-con.org/toucan/23-return-of-hall-h-toucan-tracker-wristbands

In eleven years of going to SDCC I've been in Hall H three times. It's just not worth it to me.
>>
>>84742488
So it's where all the big and expensive booths are for big name stuff like upcoming DC/Marvel movies?
>>
>>84744565
>big and expensive booths

Booths are in >>84742405. Hall H is a five or six thousand person auditorium for panels discussion, previews, and idiotic questions.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.