[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They did it. The absolute madmen. Dickbabs shipper btfo ht

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 525
Thread images: 59

File: The Madmen.jpg (508KB, 1909x1005px) Image search: [Google]
The Madmen.jpg
508KB, 1909x1005px
They did it. The absolute madmen. Dickbabs shipper btfo
https://twitter.com/AcroNite7/status/756542233424388096
>>
>>84709074
>no spiderman bra
wasted opportunity
>>
>>84709074
What the fuck is Bruce Timm's deal with this pairing
>>
Is it wrong that to me when she takes off the Batshirt it gets significantly less hot?
>>
>>84709074
Will they show tits? It is rated R.
>>
>>84710395
Its a favorite pairing of his
Although he made them break up by Batman Beyond
>>
>>84709074
Garbage
>>
>>84709074
Part of me loves the BTFO...but i also hated it because why the fuck would you insert your fanfic bullshit into TKJ?...
>>
>>84710627
This
>>
Fucking trash. This was one of my most anticipated animated capeshite films too.
>>
I'm sorry, what movie is this?
>>
>>84711640
The Killing Joke
>>
>>84711640
The Rape of Alan Moore: Part 26
Fuck Alan Moore thou.
>>
The problem I have isn't that they fuck and it isn't that Bruce is this creepy rapist(because he really isn't). The problem I have is that it doesn't make sense for Batman to do something he doesn't think is right at this point in the story.

The arc is Batman being forced to abandon his principles by the Joker. He's pushed so far that he has to do the one thing he swore he'd never do.

That's the tension of the story. If Batman is portrayed as this impulsive autistic manchild who can't control himself then the tension is gone.

Yeah, if this was Super, and it was a story about how people who dress up as heroes and fight crime would probably be deranged morons, then I'd be fine with it. But that isn't what KJ is about.
>>
File: babsbruce.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
babsbruce.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
hot
>>
>>84711766
They are literally fucking because Timm can't comprehend that Bruce would care about her if they weren't
>>
>>84709074
If this was in anything other than TKJ I wouldn't of cared. If this happened in Bad Blood it would have been fine, but I really wanted this adaptation to be good.
>>
>>84711787
>And then Kite-Man throws that gargoyle on them...the end.
>>
>>84711766
Not to mention that anyone in the Batfamily unmasking in plain sight on impulse is right out of character
>>
>>84711787
disgusting
>>
>>84711828
The adaption is good though, the extra stuff just feels unnecessary
>>
>>84711787
FUCKING. WHY?
>>
>>84711902
I have no doubt that Hamil and all the canon stuff is great, but shit like this cheapens the movie for me.
>>
>>84711766
because people who dress up likes Bats are totes sane right
Hell babs is even shown attacking some dude because he's showing his patriarchy
>>
>>84709074
It seems to me like a state of the art supersuit should be a little bit harder to remove.
>>
>defended this piece of shit when they said they were adding more to it to justify a full length release
>still defended this piece of shit when it showed off its mediocre animation
I can't believe I had faith in this. God I feel sorry for Hamill and Conroy for being part of this shitshow.
>>
>>84711979
>attacking some dude because he's showing his patriarchy
no, no, no, silly, you don't get it. that random man was supposed to be a stand in for bruce, and his clingy girlfriend was babs.

she took out her anger on him because she couldn't do it on bruce. it's SMART!
>>
>>84711945
Because no one is going to believe Bruce is going to almost kill the Joker unless he messes with his cumdumpster...but seriously, fuck Timm and his shipping.
>>
>>84711988
Yeah I still had hope even after I saw the terrible animation but Timm's fanfic version has killed any interest I had in this movie.
>>
>>84711988
I knew it would be shit.
>>
>>84711873
batman isn't the kind of weirdo who puts on a mask because it gets him hard, he's the kind of weirdo who puts on a mask because he doesn't want anyone to get too close to him

having someone just jump on him and start fucking him and exposing his face in public is just so far out of character I can't even put it into words
>>
>>84711979
Do you actually think that Batman is insane enough to fuck on an open rooftop, leaving himself vulnerable as fuck. Bruce is disturbed, but he's certainly not careless.
>>
>>84712116
Put another way, Bruce is Rorschach crazy, not Night Owl crazy.
>>
>>84712116
This. Timm and Azzarello's should be embarrassed that Hush had a better grasp on Batman's attitude towards sex/romance.
>>
>>84712196
If he was as insane as Kovacs then he wouldn't be sticking his dick in anyone.
>>
>>84711972
I feel the same. Filler on it's own is bad enough, but filler that so happens to be based on fanfic tier shipping shit? Come the fuck on. It's just unnecessary. You can argue that it adds more weight to Barbara being crippled and it means that Bruce will be more emotionally affected, but that could also be done by exploring a platonic mentor/protege angle.
>>
>>84712310
Of course he isn't AS crazy as Rorschach. He's just crazy in the same sort of way.

Emotionally distant, reclusive, obsessively devoted to a moral code, even when it ends up hurting people, that sort of thing.
>>
>>84712130
didn't he fuck catwoman in n52?
>>
Dick getting absolutely KEKED by daddy Bruce.
>>
Why are people giving Timm shit for this Azzarello is the one who wrote this movie and basically all the additional Batgirl stuff
>>
>>84712385
Didn't people get outraged at that too? I remember people throwing a shit fit that they were just going at it on the rooftops costumes on.
>>
>>84712508
Dick absolutely not existing in TKJ is a kek
>>
>>84712385
Maybe some other Batman in some other story would be different, but we're talking about KJ Batman. Making Batman act the way he does hurts the story.

I mean, logically it doesn't really make sense for either Batman or Batgirl to be as impulsive as they are. I guess I just care less about Batgirl because she really isn't all that important to the story. No matter how much screen time she gets, at the end of the day she's just a tool the Joker uses to get back at Batman. Same with Gordon.
>>
So can I just edit out the prologue shit? Because Im about to do that. Way to make every Gordon meeting fucking creepy
>>
>>84711820
Bruce didn't even want to fuck. She forced herself on him (with token resistance) and then he felt bad about it and didn't want to talk to or be around her.
>>
>>84712311
If they wanted to give more weight to Bruce's reaction to her being crippled then showing them on patrol or maybe a flashback to her stopping Killer Moth would have worked. Jason's death in UTRH was effective just through the opening scene and the two flashbacks of him as Robin. The only time I wouldn't mind the use of a sex scene to set up character weight or emotional impact would be to set up Kathy Kane's return in a Batman Inc adaptation.
>>
It's like a college athlete fucking her coach

That is to say it's legal but fucking weird and gross
>>
>>84712385
Yeah they did. People got triggered at that too, but if I remember correctly they were indoors and didn't unmask. So it doesn't seem quite as stupid as this.
>>
>>84712606
because she was a horny impetuous woman who Batman felt uncomfortable being around after she forced sex on him
>>
>>84712602
You can tell how blatantly it was tacked on as the movie doesn't really get going until about 40 minutes in.

I know it's a short book but they could have added so impact to the actual story rather than a pointless dialogue. Everything just "happens" and even though I've read the book the movie makes you feel like you're missing context.

The ending was just as good as the book though but that's 30 seconds of an hour and fifteen minutes.
>>
>>84712648
Not over the top enough for Timm or Azz. They wanted their last interaction before her crippling to be awkward, uncomfortable, and full of internal and external conflict.
>>
>>84712376
Yeah I agree with you there. My bad I thought you were comparing him to Kovacs in terms of sheer insanity.
>>
>Barbara/Bruce
>Luke/Misty

All of my whyyyyy.
>>
Its like Babs acted like a rape survivor before getting shot
She forces sex on Batman
gets really pissed about her agency
Then she finally quits and decides its not worth the trouble
>>
>>84712694
it isn't like Bruce was grinning as he internally thought "wow, here's my chance to get some pussy!"

he was just too weak emotionally to stop her.

it's just two fucked up people hurting each other
>>
File: BRUCE MAN.jpg (23KB, 236x364px) Image search: [Google]
BRUCE MAN.jpg
23KB, 236x364px
HOW CAN DICK EVER COMPETE?
>>
>>84712694
Yeah I've never been comfortable with the way Timm makes Barbara thirsty for Bruce's dick. It's one step away from giving her a full-blown Electra complex.
>>
>>84712873

Okay, it's like a college athlete who needs to feel wanted and loved seducing her emotionally vulnerable recently divorced coach

It's fucked up and creepy and I have no idea what it adds to the story
>>
>>84712741
They should have just tacked more action into the climax or done more flashbacks with Joker (a cliff notes version of their first encounter in Batman #1 would have been cool) Altering the plot of such a beloved book is an amateur mistake.
>>
>>84712921
It's kinda is, isn't it?
Good thing that won't happen anytime in the comics. Status Quo and all.
>>
>>84712921
DESU the kind of young woman who would become Batgirl would want to fuck the fit, attractive guy she modeled herself after.
>>
>>84712935
I agree

I just think it's wrong to paint it as "older man grooms little girl into sex slave"

It really is frighteningly similar to the relationship in Super.
>>
>>84712958
or even show more of Gordon's psychological torture, anything!

It was probably the tamest R rated movie I've seen.
>>
>>84712265
Well Hush is the best Batman comic so you know that makes sense
>>
>>84712996
Are the word filters still on?
desu
cuck
senpai
>>
File: images.jpg (17KB, 264x191px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
17KB, 264x191px
>>84709074
Not really that surprising. Timm is a fan of the pairing and it ties directly into her first few appearances. Pic related.

Remember the character of Batgirl/Babs was original created in mind as a potential love interest for Bruce in the comics and the '66 show.

It wasn't until Dick became Nightwing in the 80's that the Barbara/Dick pairing became so popular. (and one of the reasons why she was de-aged after Crisis and again after Nu52.)

Timm is just a big fan of the time period where she was the primary Batman love interest.
>>
>>84709074
I bought tickets for the advanced screening. I'm going with my dad. Fuck this is going to be awkward now.
>>
the added content should have just set up the characters of Batman and the Joker better

gone into their history, establish why they are the way they are

Like you don't HAVE to do that because that stuff is in the collective consciousness, but if you had to add 40 minutes of running time to the movie that would have been a better way of doing it than this nonsense
>>
>>84711739
Wait, is Alan Moore being raped, or is he doing the rape?
>>
>>84713086
Timm is a hack
>>
>>84713084
Well two outta three ain't bad.
>>
>>84713084
i think the filter only activates if you put cuck in caplocks.
>>
>>84713107
Moore exists in an ouroboros of rape.
>>
Ok so the long and short of it is just skip to when Killing Joke actually starts and its solid from there. Not surprising. Its not like we needed more exposition to Barbras importance
>>
>>84713086
>(and one of the reasons why she was de-aged after Crisis and again after Nu52.)

Keep in mind. Original she was actually quite older than Dick and was much closer to Bruce in age.

That's gone out the window and I'm pretty sure current Nu52/Rebirth Babs is younger than Dick now.
>>
>>84712873
>he's just too weak emotionally to stop her
>Yet Bruce has enough self control and is rational enough to not only take Joker in alive at the end, but also actually encourage and offer to help him seek psychiatric help.
You see why portraying Batman as a damaged, weak, impulsive weirdo doesn't work in this story. If this was All Star Batman, I'd buy it.
>>
>>84713138
We'll see.
KEK
>>
>We gotta give Batgirl more to do is this story, she can't just be there and get shot
>What if she fucks Batman on a roof?
>Let's put that in the maybe pile, Timm
>I already animated it three weeks ago
>>
>>84713107
Both.

Always both.
>>
>>84713217
>I already animated it 3 weeks ago
kek!
>>
>>84713070
Kek. The Batman - Catwoman relationship is good though.
>>
So is Hamill killing it or not?
>>
>>84712811
Has Luke/Misty been confirmed?
>>
>>84713148
he's raping himself?
>>
>>84709074
TKJ is even more shit now.

Fuck you Bruce Timm
>>
Do you think he used a condom or pulled out in time?
>>
>>84713217
Just a question, he's not the one behind stuff like JL vs. TT right?
Because I'd be worried he actually might do something with Raven and Damien there at this rate.
>>
>>84713281
No, he's just crippling it.
>>
>>84713086
Except their relationship went nowhere at all. Also she wasn't created to be his love interest on 66', she was going to be because Catwoman was black, but it never came to anything.
>>
>>84713281
No he's just there
>>
>All these Dick/Babs shippers

Why the fuck is this paring so popular? It's dumb and she could have FAR better love interests.

You would think it was preordained from how much people are bitching about this.
>>
>>84713354
That's good too.
>>
>Consenting adults having sex
>EW CREEPY

Do Americans really do this?
>>
>>84711787
oh shit that gargoyle saw everything
>>
>>84709074
Timm you poor bastard. Never upset shippers.
>>
>>84713357
It went nowhere at all because the show was cancelled.

Read some of the season 4 plans. They were planning on making Batgirl far more involved and a romance plot with Batman.
>>
>>84713283
Yes, they have sex.

And Danny is being paired with Joy Meachum.
>>
>>84713353
No. Timm did Gods and Monsters, JL, JLU, and other DCAU stuff.
>>
>>84713435
Well, RIP my heart.

It is truly a dark day.
>>
Why is he so obsessed with Batman and Batgirl screwing?

The new material was useless and had nothing to do with the actual Killing Joke story. Nothing at all
>>
>>84713397
Not everyone is like you Ahmad
>>
>>84713429
Is there anywhere where I can read about the proposed stuff for S4? you've piqued my interest.
>>
>>84711787
Even the gargoyle is disgusted by what he's seeing.
>>
>>84713337
Actually this raises the question: Is it possible Babs is pregnant when the Joker shoots her in the story?

Obviously, it would be an extremely early pregnancy but it would up the tension considerably if the shooting lead to be being crippled AND losing a child.
>>
>>84713381

I don't ship Dick and Babs, I just think the daddy/daughter coach/student vibe makes the pairing really uncomfortable. Even in the New Adventures he takes her flirting like it's a kid hitting on a hot high school teacher.
>>
>>84713397
>cucking your son is completely normal!
>>
File: Quite the show, eh, Bruce.png (92KB, 427x344px) Image search: [Google]
Quite the show, eh, Bruce.png
92KB, 427x344px
>>84713404
He wasn't the only one.
>>
>>84713397
Barbara is most well known for being one of Batman's plucky kid sidekicks. Even if they're both adults with just a mild age gap in this adaption, it's still pretty hard to shake that emotional impression, for lack of a better term.
>>
>>84713381
>thinking dickbabs shippers are the only ones objecting to this

Anon, there are a lot of other reasons people don't like your ship
>>
>>84713555
Are Dick and Babs even in a relationship in this movie?
>>
>>84712311
Not to mention these additions completely derail the focus and the underlying tension that occurs when Barbara finally does get shot. Instead of the focus being on Gordon's reaction to his daughter being shot and crippled, they've made it "oh no Joker shot Batman's love interest!"

Which ironically, kinda cheapens and lessens her role in the story more than the original is said to have done.
>>
>>84713381
Most of the people in this thread seem more pissed about it adding nothing to Batgirls character and invalidating Batman being rational in the climax. I've barley seen any shipping shit here.
>>
>>84713576
I'm glad I was not the only one thinking about this.
>>
File: index.jpg (7KB, 220x241px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7KB, 220x241px
>>84713429
Mostly published scripts you can find online.

See if you can track down an edition of this book. It has a whole section to what would have happened in Season 4 and how the much was almost brought back before the expensive sets were accidentally destroyed.
>>
>>84713397
You're a over simplifying things and not taking into account the characters and context. It's creepy because it's sex between a needy Barbra and an emotionally drained Bruce.
>>
File: Catch Scratch Fever.jpg (45KB, 720x536px) Image search: [Google]
Catch Scratch Fever.jpg
45KB, 720x536px
>>84713555
Dick started it.
>>
>>84713608
She's not his love interest, she's the aggressive fangirl who encouraged him to make an error in judgement.
>>
>>84713595
>Dick
Who?
>>
>>84713381
Dick is a popular character and his romance with Babs is something he has been stuck with for 20 years now and it isn't going away. Having Babs hook up with Bruce or Tim just makes this romance with Dick that we are stuck with worse.
>>
>>84713086
Her having a crush on him doesnt mak her his primary love interest, he was not interested and every time they do this pairing it loks like Babs is a clingy harpy that Bruce merely tolerates.

Which makes Timm hard.
>>
>>84710627
No, it's rated R for violence only. Her bra is all we get.
>>
>>84713542
if that's why they did this dumb shit I'm blowing up bruce timm's house
>>
File: 14315136654.jpg (81KB, 653x512px) Image search: [Google]
14315136654.jpg
81KB, 653x512px
I wanted ONE good DC movie this year, just fucking one.
>>
>>84713542
No, because the prologue is non-canon to the comics and she never mentions it in the movie post-shooting.
>>
>>84713381
Look at it this way: would you fuck your best friends daughter behind his back and then be able to look him in the eye?
Because this is what Bruce/Babs is.

And Dick/Babs is just as shit.
>>
>>84713502
Basically, Timm felt that if he didn't show the two fucking, the audience wouldn't get why Bruce was so torn about Babs getting shot. He thinks you're fucking idiots! He thinks DickxBabfags are cucks. He thinks he's better than you. Grab your pitchforks!
>>
>>84713619
Thanks a lot.
>>
>>84713353
> TimSteph is back
> Damian will fuck Raven and Kory before he even interacts with Steph

Fees bad, man
>>
>>84713654
This is actually the most accurate description I can think of. I mean didn't she literally start as his fangirl?
>>
>>84713654
Random rooftop fucking = romance in Timm and Azz's eyes.
>>
>>84713552
It's REALLY uncomfortable. The only Bruce/Babs I could stomach would be a brief unrequited thing on her end. this is disgusting
>>
>>84713743
>TimSteph is back
It's cool as long as it leads into CassTimSteph OT3.
And part of me finds the idea of Raven/Damian amusing because they are both edgy emo kids.
>>
>>84709074
A dick In motion stays in motion until spent
Batman mostly thought this was a horrible idea but this Batman is a lonely fuck who fucked during a moment of weakness
Also Dick was stupid to give her up
>>
>>84713354
So is Conroy
>>
>>84713762
The very briefest of romances, because he doesn't want to be around her anymore after it happens.
>>
>>84713811
I hate BQM for making me dig future DamianSteph.

That said, it is weird that he hasnt interacted with Steph or Cass yet
>>
>>84713654
I was using the term love interest rather loosely, but my point was that having them have sex before she gets shot takes away the impact of the event away from Gordon's reaction, whom Joker actually targets, because the fact that Bruce and Barbara had sex before this is going to be underlying all the scenes Batman appears in from that point on. It completely changes the subtext and character dynamics of the original.
>>
>>84713831
Dick doesn't exist in this.
>>
I'd be more ok with his if Bats didn't grope her and gone along with it.

IMO it would work far better if he had thrown Babs off him once she kissed him and took off her shirt.

The crazy fan-girl wanting sex aspect is fine but Bruce should never actually give in a let it happen.
>>
Why can writers never manage to do anything interesting with Babs unless she's a cripple? I know she was boring as shit in the comics prior to becoming Oracle, but that doesn't me she has to be in a non-canon adaptation.
>>
>>84713907
Like a "nope this is not happening"
>>
>>84713897
It's not like he professes her love to her in the hospital, though yes, it's there because a common writer's trick is to have two friends/lovers/comrades have a big argument as their last interaction before one dies/is seriously injured.
>>
My fucking god, what a shit movie. A big disappointment.
>>
>>84713943

What's depressing is they had no plans for her after crippling her, she got pulled out of the garbage
>>
>>84711787

Everything about Barbara is just dumb
>>
File: vc.jpg (82KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
vc.jpg
82KB, 680x680px
>>84711787
Oh god it's worse than I thought it would be.
>>
>>84714014
They had no plans for her before being crippled, Moore brought her out of limbo for it.
>>
>>84713907
>Bruce shouldn't give in
This. If he waits until Hush to hook up with Selina, who he actually has mutual feelings and chemistry with then he shouldn't fall victim to a fan girl who's feelings he doesn't reciprocate.
>>
>>84713907
>The crazy fan-girl wanting sex aspect is fine but Bruce should never actually give in and let it happen.

This.

I'm entirely fine with Barbara being an obsessed groupie who goes too far, only for Bruce to be like, "HELL NO".
>>
>>84714007
Have you actually watched or just memeing ?
>>
>>84714047
And then she became Oracle, which was THE role for her in the years afterwards.
Then came Cass, who became the new Batgirl and proved to be the more solid one too in terms of sales. Her ongoing lasted how long?
>>
>>84714047
>the story that Babs fans and feminists hate actually Kickstarted her transformation into a character that had a personality
The irony of this never fails to make me laugh
>>
>>84714085
You guys never had to say no when the other person was ready to go
Shit was in the moment and no one was using their brains because God damn that's what sex does
>>
>>84713992
Like I said, I'm using the term "love interest" very loosely to describe the fact that there's clearly meant to be some underlying romantic/sexual tension in their dynamic.
>>
File: kj.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
kj.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>84714195

there's actually a rift in fandom over the whole shebang, dude, some people acknowledge the gross aspects of it while loving the character of Oracle, others say Oracle should never have existed

I'm the former--Oracle was a better use of Babs than Batgirl ever was, but it's a little creepy in retrospect that she basically gets used as a meat puppet to make Batman and Jim really mad
>>
>>84714264
Bu...buuuut...the dude just wanted space...he wasn't about to rape and kill that clingy bitch...wtf?
>>
>>84714195
Well dont give Moore undeserved credit. That was on the Ostranders.
>>
>>84714264
oh my fucking god

They did it. They ruined the Killing Joke.
>>
>>84714264
Uhh...what?
>>
>>84714347
Women amirite?
>>
>>84714347
Barbara is intentionally emotionally unstable in this movie.
>>
>>84714347
Babs hit him cause she can relate to being a clingy bitch interested in a man asking her to back off
>>
>>84714264
Joker did the right thing in shooting this cunt, holy crap
>>
>>84714264
>reverse the genders
>instant comedy
>>
>>84714264

Context? Did Babs just come out from Bruce shooting her down? I can't think of another reason why she'd just toss a guy like that, not like he was threatening her or anything.
>>
>>84713542
>Actually this raises the question: Is it possible Babs is pregnant when the Joker shoots her in the story?

Anyone have the movie and can check to see if this happens or not?

It would be beyond fucked up if they wrote the scene in purely to have her losing a baby from the shooting.
>>
>>84714405
Considering she raped Batman, i would say she sure was...
>>
>>84714429
ahahahahahahaha
>>
>>84714218
Even accounting for that though, Batman is a fictional character and part of his fiction is that he rarely gives into the same base animal instincts that real people do. If he did Joker wouldn't of survived this movie.
>>
>>84714264
Christ.

They really just ruined The Killing Joke didn't they?

SJW's are going to be dancing for joy at this scene.
>>
>>84714429
lol imagine the shitstorm
>>
>>84714439
it hit too close to home.

For some reason /co/ thinks the intent was for us to cheer her on. Thats not it.
>>
File: lolGuillem.jpg (134KB, 299x400px) Image search: [Google]
lolGuillem.jpg
134KB, 299x400px
>>84711787

Why doesn't he push her away? Why did he allow it to happen at all? Why is Barbara suddenly Catwoman-levels of sexually aggressive?

This is garbage, and an insult to both characters.
>>
>>84714514
SJWs are going to hate literally every aspect of this movie. Bruce Timm is old, established, and doesn't bother with social media, so he can afford to give no fucks.
>>
>>84714549
>For some reason /co/ thinks the intent was for us to cheer her on. Thats not it.

I'm guessing she suffered no consequence for it though.
>>
>>84714288
but that's what the joker does

he uses people as tools to fuck with batman

he's a violent sociopath, that's what violent sociopaths do to people
>>
>>84714562

>Why is Barbara suddenly Catwoman-levels of sexually aggressive?

That's a really good point. Catwoman is supposed to be the seductress (even if I still cringe at the Nu52 first-issue hookup), why is Batgirl doing it?
>>
>>84714514
>SJW's are going to be dancing for joy at this scene.
SJWs don't watch cartoons. If they did, they would be celebrating Batwoman's involvement in Bad Blood, and the fact that Batwoman refers to God as a female.
>>
>>84714587
Unless you count karmic crippling.
>>
>>84714288
>but it's a little creepy in retrospect that she basically gets used as a meat puppet to make Batman and Jim really mad

I dunno, saying she was nothing but a meat puppet seems just a little unfair. It doesn't seem to be that much worse than what happened with Jason Todd later, and they did at least take a little time to show how this had effected her in a few scenes. Plus it's arguably more the Joker who treats her like an object more than the characters or the story, at least to me.
>>
File: 1465150783310.gif (1MB, 260x195px) Image search: [Google]
1465150783310.gif
1MB, 260x195px
>>84714264
Nice going, Barbara, you sure showed that evil man!
>>
>>84714645
she's a side character in a story about the joker and batman

of course she's just a tool for the plot, the story isn't about her. The exact same thing goes for Gordon.
>>
>>84714562
>>84714599
Catwoman is a seductress. She creates sexual tension by doing what she does. Clearly Batgirl and Batman were in the heat of the moment because there was already sexual tension present between them.
>>
>>84713195
>I keep getting older, but they keep getting younger

The Aqualung Theory
>>
>>84714645
The thing is the story does not use her as a character. Her sole function is to be shot and that's it. We don't even see much of how it affects her as a person, but more of how it affects batman and gordon.
>>
>>84714599
she's not seducing him though. it was heat of the moment thing
>>
>>84714683
This guy gets it.
>>
>>84714288
>I'm the former--Oracle was a better use of Babs than Batgirl ever was,
I'm glad to see there are Babs fans that see sense.

>but it's a little creepy in retrospect that she basically gets used as a meat puppet to make Batman and Jim really mad
Agreed. But at this point it's been done to both Jason and Steph so it's basically a Batfamily trope at the point.
>>
>>84714758
that's because the story isn't about her
>>
>>84714811
The story isn't really about gordon either but we see how the events have affected him
>>
>>84713435
>And Danny is being paired with Joy Meachum.

So presumably they aren't doing the whole "You killed my father!" subplot?
>>
>>84713283
Unfortunately.

>>84701300
>>
>>84714884
This.

If it had been Dick that got shot and only showed up to get shot and nothing afterwards you'd all be bitching. I mean you guys bitch enough about his role in those Damian movies.
>>
>>84714884
Only because the Joker is actively attempting to drive him insane. His state of mind is relevant to the story only because it's relevant to the Joker.
>>
>>84711787
that animation was garbage and im not even a cartoonfag
>>
>>84713435
When was the Joy thing confirmed?
>>
>>84714733
>Batman resists Catwoman despite there being more UST and a longer history
>fucks Barbara despite having far less sexual tension with her
You see the stupidly of this right?
>>
>>84714806

Jason has a little more agency in his story, though. He puts himself in his situation and suffers the consequences.

Babs is just there for a couple pages, pretty much shows up to get shot. I respect Timm for trying to add some depth and agency to her in this movie but it comes off as even weirder than before, because now it isn't enough that Joker nearly killed his former comrade, they have to be (reluctant) lovers as well.
>>
>>84712130
bruce like, exclusively fucks on rooftops, sewers, docks, etc
>>
Is the movie out or something? Where can I watch
>>
File: 1409599881043 (1).jpg (206KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1409599881043 (1).jpg
206KB, 1280x720px
>>84709074
Sorry, I've never read the killing joke.

Was there ever sexual tension between these two in that story? Isn't he like 15-20 years older than her anyway?

Is this for real?
>>
>>84710481
No.
>>
>>84715023
>I respect Timm for trying to add some depth and agency to her in this movie
You know damn well he just took the opportunity to get his rocks off.
>>
>>84714549
Obviously not. The problem is Timm felt this sudden change in characterization across the board was necessary in the first place.
>>
>>84713542
How much time is in between the fucking and the shooting? If it's days, she probably wouldn't have even conceived yet. If it's weeks then she wouldn't have had enough time to confirm with a pregnancy test.
>>
>>84713381
Dick/Babs is garbage, but that doesn't mean Bruce/Babs is any better.
>>
>>84714912
Don't know. In the show he's meant to be gravely ill, anyway. They've changed his origin into a plane crash, so God knows what else they're changing.
>>
>>84715114

...yeah...yeah. I'm trying to put a positive spin on this but it really does look bad. He's a brilliant creator but he's tumblr-shipper tier retarded when it comes to Babs and Bruce.
>>
>>84715104
>Was there ever sexual tension between these two in that story
They didn't share a scene outside the hospital bedroom.
>>
>>84715104
It's shit fan fiction made by a shipper of Babs and Bruce.
>>
>>84711787
>Dat ass

Oh baby
>>
>>84714599
>(even if I still cringe at the Nu52 first-issue hookup)

Oh god I can still see it as clear as day... Selina's poor fucking spine
>>
>>84713581
She's also Gordon's daughter, and the commissioner is one of Batman's few good friends. Seeing a guy fuck his friend's daughter is kind of weird.
>>
Is Damian X Raven a thing
>>
File: 758.gif (2MB, 272x179px) Image search: [Google]
758.gif
2MB, 272x179px
>>84709074

I don't fucking get the hate for this:

THIS FUCKING HAPPEN IN REAL LIFE. AND NO, IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU LIKE IT OR NOT. If both are adults, both are happy with it, then IS FUCKING FINE. NO! There is no such thing as fucking "honor" in love/sex. If you do believe in this, then you are literally fucked, since once it happens to you it will destroy you, mentally and physically.

Sheesh, puritans everywhere. Just, deal with it.
>>
The concept of The Killing Joke is "how does the relationship between Batman and the Joker end?"

Anything that doesn't directly tie into that isn't important. Gordon's state of mind is relevant only because he was present for the final conflict, and he was only there because he was being used by the Joker to prove a point to Batman.

Trying to flesh out Batgirl in the killing joke is like trying to flesh out Boba Fett in Episode 5. He's just the guy who brings Han to Jabba's palace. That's it.
>>
>>84715196

>We leave the costumes on. It's better that way. Because that way I don't have to wonder how Catwoman is bending the way she does, like she's the chick from The Grudge or something.
>>
>>84715224
>THIS FUCKING HAPPEN IN REAL LIFE
Yes, I remember when Joker shot Barbara in real life, it was very tragic.
>>
>>84715104
Not even a hint. Bruce literally isn't even in the same room with her until she's in the hospital. And when they are, the tone is that of two distant friends meeting after an accident.
>>
>>84711787
What's the worst Batman film this year anons? Killing Joke or BvS?
>>
>>84715224

Again, it's like a college kid fucking her basketball coach. It's legal, but it's kind of creepy in most cases, and given how uncomfortable with her affection Bruce has been in MOST DEPICTIONS of them, even ones by Timm, it's double-creepy.

You can be a degenerate and still find this whole thing bizarre, off-putting, and gross. Things have to be really bananas to get me off and I'm still put off by this.
>>
>>84715224
Wouldn't be /co/ without the obligatory tumblr blogger voicing their stupidity.
>>
>>84715023
That doesn't change the fact that Jason was killed of simply because the writers wanted Batman to be a loner again and to intensify his relationship with the Joker. Regardless Jason and Steph were both killed to raise tension just to ratchet up the stakes.

The problem with the prequel is that it makes Batman look impulsive and cheapens the resolution of his arc. It seems silly that Bruce is weak enough to give in to Barbra then is suddenly stable enough to rationally appeal to and spare the Joker at the end. There were better ways to give Babs a larger role in the story other than just making her arc 'sex object/fanservice character - victim'
>>
>>84714218
>You guys never had to say no when the other person was ready to go
No, I've totally had to do that before. It doesn't take the willpower of Batman to do.
>>
File: 1461292248081.jpg (13KB, 500x259px) Image search: [Google]
1461292248081.jpg
13KB, 500x259px
Guys.

What if it's a wet dream she has?

Batman has plenty of chicks to fuck. Why would he fuck one of his surrogate children?

Please dont be real.
Please.
;_;
>>
>>84715023
>I respect Timm for trying to add some depth and agency to her in this movie
The same way that the Arrow writers add "depth and agency" to Felicity?
>>
>>84715306
i feel like calling it creepy like that's a bad thing in and of itself is stupid

if it works in the story who gives a fuck if it's creepy or not. the problem is it doesn't work in the story, not that it's creepy.
>>
>>84715345
The movie is out, go watch it.
>>
>>84715104
Bruce doesn't even see Barbara until she's been shot in the GN. If you were going to watch this, I'd recommend you read the GN instead.
>>
If any of you are interested there a Hunger Games /co/ thread on trash rn. Would be good to get more people from /co/ in there and we are almost filled up on the character, but if we can get people commenting and interested in it we could probably do another one with more characters

Link >>>/trash/4268377 # #
>>
>>84715280
Well, BvS at least spared us the shitty Arrow-tier shipping
>>
>>84715353
This is the third time I've seen this comparison and it still makes fuckall sense. If you're not baiting, explain what you're talking about.
>>
>All these webms about this
>Not a single one with the Joker scenes.

Only /co/
>>
>>84714587
She gets shot. Babs is an unlikeable clingy cunt in this, you are supposed to feel sorry fot Jim and Bruce, not her
>>
>>84715220
It's on its way to being a thing in the animated movies.
>>
>>84715224
>both are happy with it,
Definitely not the case.
>>
>>84715224
The problem is detraction to the central plot, not shipping or age discrepancies. People aren't (well most aren't) we're just invested in the characters and plot.
>>
>>84715467

Yeah, everything we've been hearing so far says that Hamill hits it out of the park and /co/ bitches about Babs getting fucked.

Basically, all is well.
>>
>>84715377
But it doesn't work in the story. Read the thread dude. It's been pointed out and explained multiple times how it's pointless filler and actually detracts from the story in some areas.
>>
>>84714806
At least Jason and Babs were remembered. Steph was turned into a shit Robin that Bruce treated like shit, tortured, murdered to teach Bruce a lesson and she didnt even get a memorial
>>
>>84715556
It's not pointless, it's there to add conflict, though arguably an unnecessary one.
>>
>>84715280
At least Batman being irrational in BvS was given some context.
>>
>>84715556
I just don't think it being creepy is the problem
>>
>>84711787
his hands sudden go from the butt to the back
bad move
>>
>>84715345
its not senpai
>>
>>84715563

And then it turned out a doctor let her die as a warning to future Robins

And then it turned out she was alive and that's why Bruce never built a memorial because he knew she was alive somehow even after confronting the doctor who told him she was dead
>>
>>84715410
Fuck off.
>>
>>84715280
BvS was a good Batman movie though.
>>
>>84715563
I agree with you totally. She got the worst treatment but no one ever makes a fuss out of it because she's never been in an adaptation. But at least she's still a better Batgirl than Babs
>>
File: stephanie brown.jpg (230KB, 1276x658px) Image search: [Google]
stephanie brown.jpg
230KB, 1276x658px
>>84715563

>Bruce was in the wrong

Fuck Stephfags. Fuck Stephanie Brown. She didn't deserve a memorial after what she did. All she ever did was blame everyone else, she never took responsibility. She never deserved to be in the Batfam in the first place, and her inclusion was an insult and brought down the accomplishments of the other heroes.
>>
File: 576946884645768457.png (87KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
576946884645768457.png
87KB, 300x300px
>>84711787
>>
>>84715682
Not just any Doctor but Leslie Tompkins. A thoroughly out of character moment for her too. Just a shit story in general.
>>
>>84715463
Not that guy, but basically: changing the plot to hinge on your female lead at the detriment of both the plot and the character isn't worth it.
>>
>>84715849
>She never deserved to be in the Batfam in the first place, and her inclusion was an insult and broug
You could say that about several members of the family.

>and her inclusion was an insult and brought down the accomplishments of the other heroes.
Explain.
>>
>>84713107
Alan Moore is the sentient concept of rape.
>>
Will there be nudity in the movie?
>>
>>84716056
Batgirl is still a character they market to little girls so a nipple in a sexual context is right out.
>>
>>84716056
No. Put your dick away.
>>
>>84714264

Fuck abusive partners but that guy... just wanted space. Hell, I don't know their history, they're just two cartoon background nobodies.

But SPACE MAN sounds like he's been keeping this shit inside for a while and snapped (which is kind of on him, too, since he should've been talking to her about this shit for real. Communication peeps).

So he explodes, he's upset, but he's not doing anything violent, emotional or physical? He just wants space?

And Barbara wrecks his shit? I'm usually always calling bullshit on people crying about the SJW boogeyman but this is the most comically SJW thing I've seen in ages
>>
>>84715790
>spoiler
Not that hard. Cass was a better one too.
>>
>>84716211
Depiction is not endorsement is usually something that has to be told to sjw-types.
>>
>>84712921
biggest double standard is that no one has a problem with Babs hooking up with Ted over the internet
>>
>>84713381
you would think they'd be tired of the pairing going nowhere and Dick cheating on her all the time
>>
>>84716292
because that's just two adult strangers flirting and maybe dating online
>>
>>84716382
Dick never cheated on her.
>>
>>84713397
Well you have to take into account the basic human interaction that is at display in this thread
>>
File: Worst Batgirl.jpg (157KB, 736x1131px) Image search: [Google]
Worst Batgirl.jpg
157KB, 736x1131px
>>84715943

She felt she "deserved" to be included, but offered nothing to the Batfamily. She wanted the glory but none of the sacrifices, and was a meritless inclusion to an already bloated roster.

She brought down the achievements of others because when a normal high school girl with little to no training or special abilities starts whupping hordes of hardened criminals while quipping, it makes everyone else seem less impressive and look like dumbasses for even bothering to train like they did.

Her being a Robin was the dumbest shit ever, as was everyone blaming Bruce when she got all those innocent people and finally herself killed after stealing and enacting Bruce's theoretical plans as yet another way of gaining his attention.

Don't even get me started on them removing Cassandra Cain from the Batgirl mantle (and pretty much the batline entirely) just to placate the Stephanie waifufags by giving her something she never earned.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXOuMKPcymM
BASED
A
S
E
D
Autistfu gets it
>>
File: 1466709836396.jpg (217KB, 766x960px) Image search: [Google]
1466709836396.jpg
217KB, 766x960px
>>84711787
>finally have the killing joke movie
>but at what cost
>>
>>84716511
She's rather well informed actually. Should I know her?
>>
So, is there a torrent of this yet, or...?
>>
>>84709074
Not the best pairing, but I always shipped Dick with Starfire, so no skin off my teeth.
>>
>>84715280
Killing Joke is shorter so BvS.
>>
>>84709074
Why not a sportsbra tho?
>>
>>84716565
You're fault for wanting it in the first place, honestly.
>>
Yeah yeah, unnecessary shipping, who cares?

How is the Joker stuff?
>>
Kickass died, do we have a torrent?
>>
>>84716868
Because that would hide her knockers.
>>
>>84716895
Hamill.
>>
>>84716895
Average.

>>84716918
tpb never dies.
>>
>>84716946

Yeah, but how are the scenes handled? How is the cinematography? Does it stay close to the stuff in the comic for that stuff? How are the flashbacks to the past?

I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE BATMAN/BATGIRL SHIP STUFF.

I need a fucking torrent.
>>
>>84716419
but he did anon
all the time
I'm sorry but Dick wasn't the most faithful dude and that was to keep his ladykiller mystique
>>
File: you know he's right.png (22KB, 581x159px) Image search: [Google]
you know he's right.png
22KB, 581x159px
>>84709074
Seriously. Search on twitter for "killing joke" and see how many people are mad about "gender politics."
>>
>>84715280
BvS without a doubt.
>>
>>84717040
Name examples, because I don't remember any time. One writer did have a moment where he slept with her and then told her about his engagement to Starfire, but that wasn't cheating on Babs.
>>
>>84711787
I don't follow much Batman stuff but is this in line with Batman Beyond when Barbara revealed she once was with Bruce?
>>
>>84717238
She sleeps with so many man, we just hope we get ole bubs, not... Oh whatevuh.
>>
For Me this would be like Jubilee or Kitty Pryde mounting Wolverine and him just going along with it.
>>
>>84716447
>She felt she "deserved" to be included, but offered nothing to the Batfamily. She wanted the glory but none of the sacrifices,
Fair enough. I'd argue that some of this was rectified during her tenure as Batgirl

>She brought down the achievements of others because when a normal high school girl with little to no training or special abilities starts whupping hordes of hardened criminals
Tim and Barbara did the same thing in their introductions. Also she'd already received a fair amount of training from Bruce by the time she's Batgirl, as the Robin solo book shows that a significan't amount of time passes between her asking Bruce to be Robin and going out on patrol with him. Arguably she had more training that we were ever privy to Babs having during her tenure as Batgirl in the 60's, 70's and 80's.

>Her being a Robin was the dumbest shit ever, as was everyone blaming Bruce when she got all those innocent people and finally herself killed after stealing and enacting Bruce's theoretical plans as yet another way of gaining his attention.
I agree completely with this. War Games was an atrocious story. Though Bruce isn't blameless given that it was clear her training isn't complete when she goes into the field and he created the need for approval by consistely championing Tim's skills over here.

>
Don't even get me started on them removing Cassandra Cain from the Batgirl mantle (and pretty much the batline entirely) just to placate the Stephanie waifufags by giving her something she never earned.
I like Steph as Batgirl. I can empathise with the complaints about Cass, but I thought the 'Black Bat in Hong Kong' was a good next step for her and it sucks that they did nothing with it.
>>
>>84717319
Ok
>>
>>84717238
No, completely unrelated.
>>
movie torrent where?
>>
File: bat_nipples.jpg (19KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
bat_nipples.jpg
19KB, 400x267px
>>84713337
>I always carry a Bat-Condom.
>>
Why do people hate Babs and Bruce as a thing? It makes a lot of sense that they'd be attracted to each other and willing to act on it.
>>
>>84717319
Majorlie Liu ships Jubs/Wolverine and used to write fanfic about it
>>
File: needsfilename.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
needsfilename.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>84712935

>It's fucked up and creepy and I have no idea what it adds to the story

The fact that it is fucked up is what adds to the story.
>>
>>84716419
>>84717040

Didn't he pity fuck her before he got married?
>>
>>84717627
There are a many answers to this question in the thread, read them.
>>
>>84717716
He gave her the invitation after they were done.
>>
>>84717319
Bruce isn't a father figure to Barbara, he's not even that much older than her.
>>
>>84717777
I mean reasons other than people who self insert as dick getting mad that daddy stole their waifu
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-07-22-18h45m24s889.png (826KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-07-22-18h45m24s889.png
826KB, 1280x720px
She was definitely penetrated.
>>
>>84717866
If you can't even read the information without making baseless assumptions about the posters, you don't deserve an answer.
>>
>>84717934
to be fair people always freak out about Barbara because she's "Dicks", even when hes fucking someone else. See Luke.
>>
>>84717538

Pirate Bay, me lad. Yarr.
>>
>>84717706
But it adds nothing to the story, at all. Batman's reaction to the shooting is the same as it is in the GN. It doesn't change the dynamic between Batman and the Jokee, it's never even brought up again. It's just fanservice and filler. You could cut the entire prologue and lose nothing.
>>
File: atleast15%.jpg (126KB, 1500x958px) Image search: [Google]
atleast15%.jpg
126KB, 1500x958px
>>84717866
Sometime you just gotta self-insert the dick.
>>
>>84717866
Most of the posts in this thread that make a good case for why it's shit don't even mention Dick.
>>
>>84718000
It pisses people off who hate the idea of Barbara being attracted to Batman though, so I'm all for it.
>>
>>84717627
Barbara to Bruce, yes. Bruce to Barbara, no. He wouldn't be able to look Jim in the eye for a while.
>>
>>84717627
>Why do people hate Babs and Bruce as a thing?
She's young enough to be his daughter, she IS the daughter of one of his colleagues and she dated his protege.

Even if you disregard the third one, the first wo
>>
https://rarbg.to/torrent/f1sjr49

Found this, dunno fake or not but...
>>
>>84718054

Dick is implied

To be in her
>>
>>84718141
>She's young enough to be his daughter,
Never. Young enough to be his younger sister.
>>
File: ttttt.webm (2MB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
ttttt.webm
2MB, 852x480px
and this is the scene between this >>84711787 and >>84714264
>>
>>84718070
Haha fair enough.

>>84718141
I think the Jim thing is the worst thing about it. Not only is Bruce essentially enabling her to endanger her life (and break the law) every night behind her fathers back, but he's also screwing her. Batman IS supposed to have some redeeming features.
>>
>>84718358
>no ass

white girls
>>
File: 1469227872907.jpg (33KB, 720x400px) Image search: [Google]
1469227872907.jpg
33KB, 720x400px
The animation of this this is actually awful throughout.
>>
>>84718358
Why does this exist?
>>
>>84718327
Bruce isn't even 20 years older than Jim in post-crisis continuity.
>>
>>84713552
>>84713786

But Steph wanting to fuck Damian is cool, right?
>>
>>84713786
you sound like you're triggered and shaking in anger, faggot.
>>
>>84718141
She isn't anywhere near young enough to be his daughter. He's got to be seven years older than her at the most.

>>84718115
I don't understand this reasoning at all. He definitely has a far closer relationship with Babs than he does with Jim.
>>
>>84718184
Ok torrent is good, good night guys.
>>
>>84714085

>If he waits until Hush to hook up with Selina

Bruce fucked Selina tons of time before the Hush attack on her.
>>
>>84718450
*younger
>>
>>84718501
>He definitely has a far closer relationship with Babs than he does with Jim.
When has this ever been the case?
>>
>>84718386
I would have to say that not treating an adult like she's her father's property is a redeeming feature.
>>
>>84714264
I guess it's that time of the month
>>
>>84712694
>That is to say it's legal but fucking weird and gross
Fuck you
>>
Joker singing as a Disney villain was hilarious as fuck
>>
This whole thing makes me wonder when we are going to get a Paul Dini directed/Produced movie in where he can shove Harley/Ivy into it
>>
>>84718576
>Hush attacking Selina
I'm not talking about Heart of Hush.... In Hush (as in, Hush's first appearance) it's made clear that Bruce had put Selina off for years and it's stated in the story that they hadn't fucked before. He even shits his pants over kissing her in the first issue.
>>
>>84718603
When Barbara is a member of the bat family that he trusts his secrets and his life with.

>>84718450
>>84718598
Barbara isn't even Jim's biological daughter in that continuity though. She's his niece.

So their age difference would have been something like:

Barbara at 16, Bruce at 22, Jim at 35.
>>
File: Raw Ratings.png (132KB, 422x430px) Image search: [Google]
Raw Ratings.png
132KB, 422x430px
I almost pre-ordered it
>>
Will someone please fucking EXPLAIN why its wrong for them to enjoy sex together?
He is her mentor, but he holds no legal power over her. Him being capable of physically intimidating her her is a risk in any relationship and not something Bruce is willing to do.
>>
>>84718792
I love how everyone who is supposed to be a teen is drawn like they're in their 20's and everyone in their 20's is drawn like they're in their 30's.
>>
>>84717979
that has rarely ever been the case
>>
>>84717934
you these people on /co/ actually read?
>>
>>84711787
They always take the costume off in cosplay porn.
>>
>>84718792
When she was Oracle, he treated her more like an AI than a friend or family member. In the new 52 they've barely interacted.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-07-22-19h12m03s000.png (423KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-07-22-19h12m03s000.png
423KB, 1280x720px
"I fell after showering. Look, I still haven't dried my hair all the way."
>>
Hahaha, they actually make a TKJ movie and they ruin it by having Batman fuck Batgirl in it. It's going to overshadow the while movie. Timm just doesn't give any fucks though, lol.
>>
File: 1410136902004.png (162KB, 282x270px) Image search: [Google]
1410136902004.png
162KB, 282x270px
I hate the fact that comic writers foced Barbara with Dick in the 90's.

Hey, remember how Barbara was pretty much getting married? How she was a congresswoman? Yeah, fuck that.
>>
>>84718821

People are DESPERATE for things to hate about this. /co/ is just as bad as the Tumblr crowd outraged about "agency", just differently.
>>
>>84718610
I never said anything about her being his property. Babs started out being Batgirl of her own volition and it's Bruce's decision over weather or not he works with her. But not being upfront with her Dad about using her as a soldier in a war on crime that's already claimed the life of one Robin, while also engaging in an unhealthy sexual relationship isn't exactly a good way to go about it.
>>
>>84717627
Because there's a creepy teacher-student relationship, and it just reinforces the shitty trope of "female student only follows male mentor because she wants his babies"

And because the only time it's been done is when a creepy writer wants to self-insert himself
>>
>>84719010
>co/ is just as bad as the Tumblr crowd

That's not a coincidence.
>>
>>84718991

Oh, get off it. Babs was mostly ditched well before Crisis on Infinite Earths. She didn't appear in Moench's run, only appeared maybe once in Conway's. She made sporadic appearances in the early 80s. She was done.
>>
File: 0.jpg (73KB, 502x600px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
73KB, 502x600px
Anyone feel like editing this with Barbara and Dick instead?
>>
>>84717716
in a throwaway annual from a writer that had nothing else to do with any of those characters, and it was retconned later anyway
>>
>>84718821
Nobody said anything about them enjoying sex together. It's out of place in TKJ, that's the gripe.
>>
>>84719020

To be fair, TKJ is supposed to take place BEFORE A Death in the Family. Joker even mentions the incident at the beginning, I believe, when he's talking to a henchman about the missile he's looking to sell overseas.
>>
>>84718821
Because people think it is gross and makes Bruce look like a creep while Babs looks like some dumb teenager. Plus her iconic romance is with Dick who is Bruce's adopted son kind of, so that makes it even weirder. I'm just sad that this will be this movie's legacy.
>>
>>84719039
That's not a shitty trope, it's life. Younger women are attracted to older men. The teacher-student relationship is just the connection that brought the two together.
>>
>>84719010
>criticizes neckbeard wank material disguised as shitty writing
"OMG YOU'RE JUST LIKE TUMBLR"
>>
>>84719142
>Younger women are attracted to older men.
Actually inaccurate.

Several study have shown that only women whose father was much older than the mother tended to be attracted by older men.

Women whose parents where more or less of equal age tend to seek partner of the same age.
>>
>>84718749

That's a terrible retcon, then. Fucking Loeb.
>>
>>
Are there any good explanations or justifications for why the inclusion of this ship improves upon The Killing Joke?
>>
>>84718792
Bruce started off around age 25, and met Dick when he was around 10 or so. Barbara started at age 19, when Dick was in his late teens, which would make Bruce in his thirties.
>>
>>84709074

Going by the reaction i'm seeing everywhere. Timm will regret making this decision.
>>
>>84719335
It's just Timm pushing his personal ship.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-07-22-19h20m03s031.png (315KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-07-22-19h20m03s031.png
315KB, 1280x720px
"So then he said, 'Bring him in... by the book!'"

"He said that? Ahahaha, oh wow! After I crippled his daughter!"

"Yeah, ahahahahaha... and you killed Jason."

"Who?"

"Ahahaha, exactly."

"WoohooohoohooAHAHAHAHAHAHA."

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA."

"Ahhh, I think I'll kill Gordon's wife."

"He'll shoot you."

"Yeah, in the leg! AHAHAHAHAHA!"

"AHAHAHAHAHAHA"

THE END
>>
>>84719073

I'm agreeing with you on that, pal. I'm just saying that people shipping Barbara x Dick are terrible.

Barbara was older than Dick when she became Batgirl. She was a librarian. Then she became a congresswoman and was almost getting married when she stopped appearing.
>>
>>84719335
the 12 year olds on ./co/ get to jerk off over it
>>
>>84719299
Actually the relationship between the two of them is fairly well done in the book, pretty much the only thing it does well.
>>
>>84718749
So Dick got farther with Selina than Bruce did before that?
>>
>>84719398
>Timm will regret making his fap fodder canon
Probably not, he already has his money
>>
>>84719398
Timm doesn't give a fuck.
>>
File: 1425351119485.jpg (21KB, 469x323px) Image search: [Google]
1425351119485.jpg
21KB, 469x323px
>>84711787
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_r-qsxGiKY
>>
>>84719332
>Not raining
>Dull ass palette
>No ray of light on the pavement between Batman and Joker.

It's like, they're trying to do as much wrong as they possibly could.
>>
>>84719446

Still a terrible retcon. Bruce fucked Selina plenty of times before the 2000's.
>>
>>84719566
It is raining. But it's like the shittiest rain I've ever seen.
>>
>>84719335
Yes. Now people can fap to Babs without having use the pictures Joker shows Jim.
>>
>>84718723
A Gotham Sirens movie would be neat
>>
>>84719566
it's a light rain...
>>
>>84709074
Why the fuck is Timm so obsessed with this pairing? Does he have a friend whose daughter he wants to fuck?
>>
File: ss+(2016-07-22+at+06.29.57).jpg (272KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-07-22+at+06.29.57).jpg
272KB, 1920x1080px
>>84719536
Still upset about the yellow oval removal.
>>
File: 1447284352279.png (141KB, 439x290px) Image search: [Google]
1447284352279.png
141KB, 439x290px
>go see Star Trek last night
>trailer for this plays
>apparently getting a showing at the theater in a few days
>get excited
>come home
>see screenshots of the non-trailer scenes
>>
>>84719701
Does Dini have a daughter?
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-07-22-19h27m50s623.png (634KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-07-22-19h27m50s623.png
634KB, 1280x720px
"Those sweater puppies are gonna need a vet."
>>
>>84714733

>babs and bruce
>sexual tension

What sexual tension? Is Bruce a pedo and now porking girls half his age that dated his son and are the daughter of his best friend?
>>
File: Batman and Batgirl2 nosound.webm (912KB, 888x500px) Image search: [Google]
Batman and Batgirl2 nosound.webm
912KB, 888x500px
>>
File: scrooge money.jpg (61KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
scrooge money.jpg
61KB, 853x480px
>almost bought tickets to the one night showing in theaters
well it is disappointing that this sucks, but at least this is saving me the trip
>>
>>84719571
Care to point out some examples where that's stated? I'm actually curious, I'd never seen any implications in the pre-2000's comics I've read. Their earth-2 counterparts aside of course.
>>
>>84719768
Why is she tan?
>>
>>84719566
Honestly you need sound. The end is brilliant albeit the only good thing of the movie
>>
>>84719773
she's not prepubescent so he's not a pedo you retard. Not to mention Dick and Babs might not ever have had a relationship in this telling of the story.
>>
Aside from the Bruce/Babs filler, it's a pretty decent movie.
>>
File: was it rape.webm (841KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
was it rape.webm
841KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>84719902
And even then it doesn't feel like a proper adaption of the killing joke.

When the hell did Dini and Timm of all people, become allergic to fucking color?
>>
>>84719773
The sexual tension that comes with two consenting, sexually healthy, and attractive adults who work close together on a regular basis and have a lot of trust in each other.
>>
>>84719773
The two have never had any sexual tension aside from in the DCAU (which isn't canon here. Babs was infatuated with Batman during her initial appearances and that's it. Calling Bruce a pedo is unfair though, she's legal. Yeah the entire concept of Babs as Batgirl is a betrayal of Jim's trust, but that doesn't make Bruce a pedo.
>>
Since when is Gordon Batman's friend? He's the one cop he can trust, but that's about it.
>>
>>84719510

No, they had kissed before, MANY times, it just wasn't mutual tongue-sucking like in Hush.

I don't know when the Catwoman/Nightwing kiss took place, but I'm guessing it was during Dixon's run since that seems like something he would do. Bruce had a short relationship with her in 70's when she reformed for a while, but only as Bruce with Selina, not Batman with Catwoman. Also they totally fucked in Long Halloween/Dark Victory...but again, only as Bruce/Selina, not Batman/Catwoman. Also we already knew about their Earth-2 selves, where they were married and had a child.

Hush was a bit of a soft re-boot on the relationship, while also being a sort-of climax/payoff. They obviously didn't have a very storied past as Bruce/Selina in the story, though they knew each other. Hush was the first time when they finally shared an intimate moment that Batman didn't either push away from or try to convince himself that he didn't want it. It was also where he finally (after like 60 years) revealed his identity to her.

Also thanks to Hush we got Heart of Hush which pretty much cemented them as the OTP forever.
>>
File: 1463855163383.png (30KB, 233x347px) Image search: [Google]
1463855163383.png
30KB, 233x347px
>>84719963
Saved.
>>
>>84720002
>two consenting, sexually healthy, and attractive adults who work close together on a regular basis
One of which just so happens to have worked with the other while she was a child, she also just happened to have dated his adoptive son and is his trusted workmates/friends daughter. Totally nothing wrong with any of that.
>>
>>84720063
Gordon is like a father to Bruce. Even filthy fucking secondaries should know that given that one episode of BTAS where he gets shot.
>>
File: pepe-the-frog-meme.png (48KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-the-frog-meme.png
48KB, 500x282px
>mfw most of the people complaining about this are the same people who strongly defended Ghostbusters and insulted anyone who didn't like it

Sweet fucking karma
>>
>>84720063
>Since when is Gordon Batman's friend
Duude, hes bats friend, and bullock best the best friend os jason todd.
>>
>>84720143
>while she was a child
Wrong. Go read some comics.
>>
>>84718723
A Paul Dini Harley/Ivy DTV would likely be very well received.

A sex scene wouldn't be that controversial because Harley/Ivy have been in a relationship and sleeping with each other for years.
>>
>>84719996
>Dini
Dini isn't involved with this at all. Which partially explains why it's got such a dogshit script
>>
>>84720168
But I fucking hated Ghostbusters.
>>
>>84720002
Sexual tension that also didn't exist in TKJ and hasn't existed between them in the comics for several decades.
>>
>>84719963
>Flash animation tier quality for the first half
>Detailed close up of Joker second half of clip

What the fuck
>>
>>84720168
I hated Ghostbusters though..
>>
File: 14c.jpg (7KB, 207x253px) Image search: [Google]
14c.jpg
7KB, 207x253px
>>84720168
>>
>>84711787
Why do people hate this, I am kinda unfamiliar with the comics, but I do like the movies and some of the shows?
>>
>>84711787
That's it Batman. You ignored my one simple request and did the unthinkable. Now I'm coming for you. I'm going to find you and penetrate that bat cave ass so hard not even the joker would find it funny
>>
>Add a subplot in the beginning attempting to give Babs her own agency and spotlight her contributions as Batgirl
>literally invalidate all this by turning her into a cock sleeve for Batman so he has even more motivation to hate the Joker

Amazing. Holy shit. What were they thinking?
>>
>>84720333
People hate this because read the fucking thread.
>>
>>84717366
I remember Cassandra training her too.

She isn't very good, but she's been trained.
>>
>>84720002
>Batman
>Sexually healthy
>Batman having a lot of trust in anyone other than Alfred or himself

Haha good ones anon.
>>
File: image.jpg (80KB, 500x654px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 500x654px
>>84709074
>This confusing and awful pairing
>Forcing it yet again into something it shouldn't be in

You just couldn't leave it alone, could you Timm
>>
>>84720227
>A sex scene wouldn't be that controversial because Harley/Ivy have been in a relationship and sleeping with each other for years.

This.

This one is so shocking because it's the same voice actors as BTAS and even that show didn't outright show the 2 of them doing it.

We only got references to it in Batman Beyond and Barbara flirting in Mystery of the Batwoman.

This is the first time they've actually showed a Babs/Bruce relationship going at it.
>>
>>84720002

Babs is like 18, barely an adult. Hell your brain doesn't stop developing until 25.

>people can't be partners and allies in justice without wanting
>>
>>84720333
>Why do people hate this, I am kinda unfamiliar with the comics
Because some people in this thread are familiar with the comics.

>>84720391
Timm was thinking that he'd like to jerk of to his waifu and husbando fucking.
>>
File: Batgirl-by-Bruce-Timm_1.jpg (196KB, 500x739px) Image search: [Google]
Batgirl-by-Bruce-Timm_1.jpg
196KB, 500x739px
>>84720391
I think we all know what Bruce Timm was thinking.
>>
>>84718792
>Implying Jim isn't a part of the Bat family.

And Bruce trusted him with his secrets in NML. Jim just didn't want to know.
>>
>>84720483
She was much older than 18 when this story was initially published.
>>
>>84720391
This is why I'm expecting a major SJW backlash after the movie premiers Monday.

They are going to claim that Barbara is basically a sex toy and that it's demeaning woman.

I can't fucking believe the executives didn't overrule Timm on this one.
>>
>>84720571
And this story shows her being in college, with a gay BFF, complaining about "omg boys!"
>>
File: 2016-07-22 (2).png (423KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-22 (2).png
423KB, 1366x768px
>the first three
>>
>>84720391
>her own agency
Babs was going to own a company? How progressive!

But seriously though. Kill yourself for using this term.
>>
>>84719520

That explains this disaster of a movie.
>>
>>84720592
>They are going to claim that Barbara is basically a sex toy and that it's demeaning woman
They don't have to claim it. They're right.
>>
>>84720357
Where did this rape the Joker meme come from?
>>
>>84719812
Hard on Hoes 2K16
>>
This bothers me very much. I don't know why, but this bothers me.
>>
>>84718358
Is that a cliche gay best friend?
>>
>>84720613
Are you being fucking serious?
>>
>>84720592
>I can't fucking believe the executives didn't overrule Timm on this one.

To be fair: Timm has a pretty stellar track record when it comes to DC adaptions. They probably thought that he was on to something and were willing to grant him a large leeway.

...but yeah, I'm amazed they didn't stop this at the storyboard stage. I refuse to believe the producers and other higher ups didn't know this would cause a shit-storm.
>>
>>84720592
>>84720658
There will be no major backlash. Screencap this post. Look. I'll even take up a trip just for this topic.
>>
>>84720626
Nelson Mandela?
>>
>shippers

You people are pathetic.
>>
>>84720781

>>84718358
>>
>>84713070
Hush was an awful comic with great parts in it.
>>
>>84715860
Wasn't she always against Batman using Robins?
>>
>>84709074
Someone needs to kill Bruce Timm. The only saving grace is that it might make Alan Moore angry.
>>
>>84720907
Yes. But she would never let one of them die to 'teach Bruce a lesson'. If I remember correctly, she even treated Killer Croc during No Mans Land.
>>
>>84715718
This. Bringing Batman back from the edge that all the previous movies were pushing him towards. He needed Superman.
>>
File: Batman_Shocked.png (82KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Batman_Shocked.png
82KB, 1024x768px
I'm actually happy with this.

I've always shipped Bruce x Barbara and Bruce x Cass.

Yeah, no. Go fuck youselves. Barbara began being infatuated with Bruce and Cass as well seemed to be very into Bruce and Bruce into her.
>>
>batman repeatedly exposes barbara -and the robins- to a deadly life, insane psychos that can torture her to death if they got the chance and acts like a cold taskmaster to her
Well, that's okay, bruce didn't do something that bad, it's her choice to be batgirl and follow him
>batman exposed babs to his DICK
TOO FAR BRUCE, YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE CROSSED THE LINE

Morons. Morons all of you.
>>
File: 016-Batgirl 050.jpg (353KB, 1024x1586px) Image search: [Google]
016-Batgirl 050.jpg
353KB, 1024x1586px
>>84721098
>>
File: WONDER WOMAN #34 Selfie Variant.jpg (752KB, 960x1469px) Image search: [Google]
WONDER WOMAN #34 Selfie Variant.jpg
752KB, 960x1469px
Reminder that /co/'s husbando, BRIAN AZZARELLO, wrote the script for this movie.
>>
>>84721098
>cass
>wanting bruce to fuck his daughter

Dude's like 40, he shouldn't be fucking chicks half his age.
>>
>>84718963
Did Joker pluck her eyebrows?
>>
>>84720743
Sure seems like it.
>>
>>84721186
Bruce fucks whoever he wants, when he wants. I'm pretty he's fucked everyone.
>>
>>84721186
Why not? That's what successful guys do.
>>
File: file.png (272KB, 400x327px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
272KB, 400x327px
>>84721186

Cass run constantly pushed Bruce and Cass together. It was only in the latter issues that the new writer backed alway from it, what with her moving city and crushing on some random dude.
>>
>https://klangley.wordpress.com/2011/02/20/bruce-timm-red-romance/
Reminder that Bruce Timm with an R rating is never a good thing.
>>
>>84721188
It wouldn't surprise me if he did that for shits and giggles.
>>
>>84721171
Azzarello has always been shit with Batman.
>>
>>84719963
Not gonna like, I fucking laughed out loud when I saw the Flash tween hand glide. It's so jarring.
>>
>>84721098
>>84721331

>BrucexCass

Fuck off. It was a father/daughter relationship and it was legitimately great. Stop trying to ruin it with your shitty fetish.
>>
>>84721254
>>84721297
>>84721331

I thought Bruce's whole shtick was that he's far too mentally damaged and scarred to feel love, and by proxy even pop a boner.

Hell Bruce himself is the actual mask hiding Batman. The only way Bruce would ever be able to get laid is with someone as mentally fucked up as he is.
>>
>>84721132
>batman repeatedly exposes barbara -and the robins- to a deadly life, insane psychos that can torture her to death if they got the chance and acts like a cold taskmaster to her
Several people have already pointed this out in this thread though.
>>
>>84721098
shit taste. neck yourself, it's for the best.
>>
>>84721331
She also crushed on Tim pretty hard. Their interactions after Steph's death were fueled with tension and her not going for it because she was still mourning Steph herself.
Gates of Gotham also hinted at her being seconds away from fucking Tim's brains out.
>>
>>84721098
>Bruce x Cass
I don't know if I've ever heard an opinion this terrible.
>>
>>84721522
>I thought Bruce's whole shtick was that he's far too mentally damaged and scarred to feel love, and by proxy even pop a boner.
Miller and Morrison (pre-BatEpic) are the only two writers I've ever seen suggest this.
>>
>>84721520

>It was a father/daughter relationship and it was legitimately great.

No, it wasn't and you know it. It was creepy as shit. What with Bruce keeping Cass isolated in an Batcave of her own which only he had access to and not caring about her not being able to show her face outside. It was possessive as shit.
>>
>>84721371
This makes me wish for a Harley/Ivy R-Rated movie by Timm, but at the same time I don't want it because knowing Timm he would do some pretty asshole thing like the end of Sirens
>>
>>84721371
That story was classic Lansdale.
>>
>>84721522
>I thought Bruce's whole shtick was that he's far too mentally damaged and scarred to feel love, and by proxy even pop a boner.

That's how some writers interpret his character, sure, but there's also the fact that he fucks models on the reg and has some kind of relation ship with Catwoman.

Personally the BATMAN IS GRIM AND DETERMINED NO TIME FOR FEELINGS shit is getting old and is for teenagers.
>>
File: batgirl 42 (kebbin) #17.jpg (314KB, 965x1520px) Image search: [Google]
batgirl 42 (kebbin) #17.jpg
314KB, 965x1520px
>>84721625
Extremely protective and possessive father.
>>
>>84721625

What the actual fuck are you referencing?
>>
Skip the first thirty minutes. Then it's a good movie.
>>
>>
>>84711787
>A Batgirl that isn't Cass dropping Batman in a fight
>Babs throwing her mask off in public on impulse

So is this just proof that Timm never understood Batman and that Dini, Burnett & McDuffie were carrying him.
>>
>>84721714
He's a jealous boyfriend protecting that sweet young pussy he gets
>>
File: casslikegotham.png (140KB, 270x318px) Image search: [Google]
casslikegotham.png
140KB, 270x318px
>>84721588

Cass was definitely about to fuck Tim at the end of Gates of Gotham.
>>
>>84721714

That kept her from isolated in a batcave, that kept her from meeting boys, that bought her fancy dresses for private dates with him, that brought her an apartment, that constantly obsessed about her life...

... and all that while Barbara felt bad about the situation and constantly made fun of Cass for having an attract towards Bruce.
>>
>>84721816
The universe had to change to keep his virginity intact.
>>
>>84709074
Wait this happened in the comics?
>>
>>84711787
>that fucking gargoyle
>>
>>84720168
I hated Nutbusters m8
>>
>>84721816

The Cass x Tim push came mostly from Robin ongoing and other Bat-related ongoing, specially the latter ones. Cass Batgirl ongoing, at least the 50 earlier issues, was constantly pushing Cass x Bruce to the point of it being extremely creepy.
>>
>>84721739
What the fuck is wrong with her foot?
>>
>>84721888
That's OK. We got some sweet art out of it
>>
>>84721892
Jesus christ, can you read?
>>
File: 1457759129990.png (282KB, 527x405px) Image search: [Google]
1457759129990.png
282KB, 527x405px
>>84711787
god DAMN
>>
Can someone shoop Bruce Timms face onto the gargoyle?
>>
File: batgirl 009 - 19.jpg (277KB, 945x1524px) Image search: [Google]
batgirl 009 - 19.jpg
277KB, 945x1524px
>>84721928
Affection between fathers and daughters will come across as creepy to outsiders.
>>
>>84721888

Well now he's totally fucking Stephanie in Detective Comics... but I hope he makes his way to Cass after Steph is inevitably (and rightfully) fridged.

Cass >>>>>>>>>>>> Steph
>>
>>84722030
>That face in the last panel
The early 2000's BatBooks had some truly garbage art.
>>
File: file.png (489KB, 500x458px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
489KB, 500x458px
>>84722030

Yeah, because fathers buy sexy dresses for their daughter so that they can be seeing dating in gatherings and fathers will obviously be jealous and violent about their daughters talking with some nice dude.
>>
>>84722030
That is some creepy ass rape face right there.
>>
>>84722087
>Rebirth/nu52 Cass
Orphan was a mistake.
>>
>>84721928

No, it didn't. She idolized him and wanted desperately to please him because he was the first to accept and understand her as well as being a positive father figure. She wanted to hug him, not fuck him.
>>
>>84722087

Nu52 Tim doesn't deserve Steph nor Cass. He deserves death.
>>
>>84722177

She's pretty much the same character but with a slightly different costume.
>>
>>84722252
Nu52 Cass is just as shitty as Nu52 Tim.
>>
>>84722216

Barbara disagree with you.
>>
>>84722252

He just needs some better writers on him.
>>
>>84722305

Nu52 Tim is way worse. There's no comparison.
>>
>>84722287
She wasn't in B&R Eternal, she was Harper's dyke trophy girl. Haven't been reading the Detective relaunch yet.
>>
>>84722132

Bruce is obviously paranoid and incredibly protective of her when it comes to boys, because she's the first person he's ever seen as a daughter.
>>
>>84722359

No, there's no fixing Nu52 Tim. His foundation is tainted. You can't build shit on a bad soil.
>>
>>84722367
Maybe they should just pair him off with Harper Row and then kill both of them off.
>>
>>84722391

Or because he wanted to fuck her and didn't knew how to deal with that.
>>
>Babs thread
>turns into Cass thread
Kek, Babs is such a shit Batgirl that she can't even hold on to her own thread
>>
File: batgirl50_p27.jpg (310KB, 1024x1586px) Image search: [Google]
batgirl50_p27.jpg
310KB, 1024x1586px
>>84722307

You know daughters kiss their fathers, right? She was coming to terms with how she felt about Bruce as opposed to her actual father.
>>
>>84722379

She had the same fucking personality as she began with during No Man's Land. She just has to grow into what she became later again.

Don't be angry just because you dislike Harper. Cass is mostly the same. Even Stephanie is.

It's Tim that's fucked.
>>
>>84722114
>hating Damion Scott
pleb taste
>>
>>84722549

Barbara said multiple times that Cass was attracted to Bruce.
>>
>>84722628

FIRSTLY, who gives a flying fuck what Barbara says?
SECONDLY, that doesn't mean it was serious, or that Bruce reciprocated (he didn't).
THIRDLY, I don't recall that at all, so give me the issues and pages.
>>
>>84722517

>>84722517

People angry at TKJ don't seem to get that Babs was okay at best. Most of the best Babs stories are told retroactively long after TKJ. Honestly in terms of support for Batman, she ranked pretty low. There was a whole era where she was basically replaced with Talia, and Talia was better at it.

Honestly, what Morrison did to Talia is far worse than what Moore did to Babs.
>>
>>84722804
>People angry at TKJ don't seem to get that Babs was okay at best. Most of the best Babs stories are told retroactively long after TKJ. Honestly in terms of support for Batman, she ranked pretty low.
Finally, someone understands. Babs being the tough, grim, competent Batgirl was something exclusive to Simone's Nu52 run. She was dull as shit pre-TKJ.
>>
>>84715258
I can't believe the media tried to spin it as a gun control issue. How many Americans must die, before the bleeding heart left condemns clowns for the terrorists they are?
>>
>>84712741
If they were fucking around they could as well mix it with Azz's Joker or Death In The Family.
>>
>>84715549
I fucking loved Hamill's musical number. It was actually pretty catchy.
>>
>>84713552
Same.

I don't like most of the popular Barbara pairings to be honest but this one in particular is just....ick.
>>
>>84723974

But that's what's great about it. It's wrong, fucked up, dirty and sexy as hell.
>>
>>84718451
no one said that
>>
>>84711787

What the fuck? Batman's basically her other dad, why ruin their relationship by making it sexual?
>>
File: 1458853369352.png (98KB, 283x674px) Image search: [Google]
1458853369352.png
98KB, 283x674px
>>84717319
i think i just threw up in my mouth a little
>>
Isn't he like 40 and she like 16?

This is creepy as fuck
>>
>>84717693
someone make an edit of the gun saying cuck cuck cuck
Thread posts: 525
Thread images: 59

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.