[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>American Dad >it's a "Steve tries to become

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: stan nope.gif (303KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
stan nope.gif
303KB, 640x360px
>American Dad
>it's a "Steve tries to become popular" episode
>or a "Steve tries to get laid" episode
>>
Steve is only good for side plots. The only good Steve-centric episode is Black Mystery Month.
>>
>>84632214
yeah it is kinda annoying, in an American Dad thread a couple months ago someone did the math and the "Steve Tries To Get Laid/A Girlfriend" plot has been done around 40 times since the show began, they really should just have him get a permanent girlfriend and be done with it
>>
>>84632260
I think about this episode a lot, mostly cause it's how I learned that GWC really didn't make peanut butter. I thought the show was just trying to be edgy
>>
>>84632278
>40 times
fuckn 'ell
>>
File: sexual chocolate.jpg (169KB, 450x658px) Image search: [Google]
sexual chocolate.jpg
169KB, 450x658px
>>84632214
>it's an episode where Steve sings
>>
>>84632260
>Not "Escape From Pearl Bailey"

>>84632278
They did that though. Remember Debbie?
>>
>Stan & Steve must reconcile their differences/find common ground

These suck because they never stick. Same deal happened in KoTH
>>
>>84632285
>spreading misinformation about peanut butter
That would've been pretty damn edgy indeed.
>>
>>84632285
How the fuck is that edgy?
>>
>>84632214
>>84632308
>it's a "Stan learns a lesson" episode

Admittedly, most of these are pretty damn good. Though the show definitely has a few formulas it follows.
>>
>>84632307
>They did that though. Remember Debbie?
they were incredibly inconsistent with her, a lot of those plots happened even after they hook up, plus their relationship kept falling apart and eventually ended in a pretty permanent fashion, so Steve needs someone else(Akiko is a possibility, as might be Reshma if either is remembered by the writers and not squandered for some dumb joke, might be best to go with a completely new character though)

>>84632368
>Though the show definitely has a few formulas it follows
the problem isn't that it uses formulas, it's that it's overused the vast majority of them and needs to get some new ones(and honestly they need to heavily reduce their usage of Roger for a season or two, sure he's hilarious but his shtick is getting stale)
>>
>>84632214

At least they are all "Everybody in the world is a monster" episodes.
>>
>>84632260
Bullshit. Steve has tons of good episodes.
>>
>It's a cartoonist makes the same show 3 times episode
>>
>>84632278
Christ.
It took me less tries to get laid, and I'm literally autistic.
Why can't the writers let Steve make it?
>>
>>84633499
AD>FG>[power gap]>TCS
>>
File: juan cleezo.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
juan cleezo.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>it's a Seth McFarlane show
>>
>>84633582
Cause he's 14/15, honestly the show could use a time skip to fix this by having him be 18(it's not like him being a High School student is really relevant anymore outside of Principal Lewis, and it'd not be all that hard to come up with an excuse keep using him anyways)
>>
>it's a politically charged episode
>>
>>84632260

- With Friends Like Steve's
- Bar Mitzvah Hustle
- In Country...Club

are all good Steve episodes
>>
>>84636764
-Spelling Bee My Baby
-Steve & Snot's Test-Tubular Adventure

as well
>>
>>84632278
>>84633582
I think they're trying to replace that with "Snot and Steve are gay" jokes.
>>
>>84633582
>Why can't the writers let Steve make it?

Because muh status quo.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.