[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do I so badly want to help her? Ever since the Kindergarten

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: Amethyst6.png (1MB, 1407x779px) Image search: [Google]
Amethyst6.png
1MB, 1407x779px
Why do I so badly want to help her?

Ever since the Kindergarten episode, I've wanted to hug her and maker her feel better.

Is there something mentally wrong with me?
>>
>>84627548
Yes, empathy has no place on /co/, there must be something wrong with you.
Check your belly for any shiny pink rocks, if you find one contact a doctor immediately.
>>
no, that's a natural response to the best gem
>>
File: whatthefuck.png (120KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
whatthefuck.png
120KB, 500x281px
>>84627548
Amethyst went to worst gem after this.
>>
>>84627765
That was some sick sh*t right there, and Steven walks in on it...
Do you think he really didn't get what was going on there? or was he pretending not to because even he's smart enough to not ever want to have that conversation?
>>
>>84627548
why

she has no real problems
>>
>>84627548
because you are a retarded beta, nu-male cuck that seeks acceptance even from disgusting, useless and attention craving beings like her
>>
File: 1401862081255.jpg (153KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1401862081255.jpg
153KB, 720x1280px
>>84628118
>>
>>84627634
This. The autists here have no understanding of positive emotion.
>>
>>84627765
Took me a while to forgive her for that
>>
File: amethyst_pose_by_phuezo-d9cjucb.png (527KB, 1024x733px) Image search: [Google]
amethyst_pose_by_phuezo-d9cjucb.png
527KB, 1024x733px
G. L. A. M. O. U. R. O. U. S. Glamourous
>>
>>84627765
I think all the CGs are jelly as fuck when it came to the Rose/Greg thing. And I think Amy envies and wants a closer relationship with others. And I think Amy has a crush on Greg but is awful at personal communication. So do the worst thing possible but I don't think deep down she wanted to hurt Greg but want a relationship with him like he had with Rose maybe. I could be wrong of course.
>>
>>84629822
Weirdest thing about SU is that despite it being a kid's show, they aren't afraid to depict complicated and confusng emotions.
There's gotta be at least one kid out there in the world that's been traumatized by that.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.