[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do you guys think Rolf was from? Candidates: Bulgaria,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: Rolf-2.jpg (17KB, 510x382px) Image search: [Google]
Rolf-2.jpg
17KB, 510x382px
Where do you guys think Rolf was from?
Candidates: Bulgaria, Romania, Azerbaijan, Slovakia, Basque country, Albania, Latvia, Turkmenistan
>>
New Jersey
>>
I thought he was blacc. Idk any unmelanated people with blue hair
>>
>>84607025

Based on all the talk about goats I always assumed some vaguely middle eastern country.
>>
Not america
>>
whogivesafuckastan
>>
Probably Azerbaijan or Turkmenistan, either Eastern Europe or Central Asia, he's a herder from a mountainous region.
>>
>>84607025
He's foreign.
>>
Somewhere in the Balkans I reckon, some of his weird cultural shit involved large fish, so they had sea access.
>>
>>84607025
>rolf
>east european

He's just a peasant. Germanic name, so any Germanic country would do.
>>
>>84607025
I always thought he was Romanian for some reason
>>
He has a Germanic name and vaguely Eastern European/ Romani customs.

Sheep/goat herding and fish are both large parts of his culture, so we can assume that it's a mountainous region with access to an inland sea (probably the Adriatic or Black)

I'm going with >>84607552 and saying the Balkans, but with the Caveat that Antonucci probably didn't have a specific country (or maybe even region) in mind when he wrote the character
>>
>>84607025
A really shitty cartoon.
>>
>>84607777
Quads confirm. Rolf's romanian.
>>
Slovenia maybe.
>>
>>84607495
Oh hey, isnt that near Gofuckyourselfistan?
>>
>>84608523
Yeah, just south of Fuckheadistan.
>>
Serbia

Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIIdHHW0LDc
>>
>>84608881
it seems you guys are getting the location wrong, It's obviously Killyourselfia
>>
>>84608161
>Romani customs
>gipies
>"culture"
Considering Rolf wasn't a nomad who believed all who aren't like him are inferior and it's okay to steal from them, I highly doubt it.
>>
>>84607025
Rolf never had a set country. The creator of the series made it that way so he could fool around with wacky culture stuff without any problems.

Either way, on the school episodes we do get some glimpses of rolf's homeland, it looks like a mix of eastern europe and germany, at least from what i remember.
>>
>>84607025
Serbia
Remove Kanker
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIIdHHW0LDc&list=FL0SNcGYiHjQxs0f2aa0I0Ww&index=1
>>
>>84608914
>tfw I want to move there but I'm too afraid
>>
>>84607025
I thought he was Norwegian when I was a kid.
>>
>>84607025
The joke was the Rolf's country was no country in particular. The reason for this is now they now have creative freedom to make Rolf do whatever wacky thing they want for the episode because nobody knows his country's culture.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.